• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Pink Ladies

Rockstarz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to give PSL a pat on the back regarding the "process". Went super smooth. :clapping:

Just received a nice box "full" of Pick Ladies....(Omna's).

Thanks guys.

im using these too but always have pip is this the prop in it?

The ones I've used have always been very smooth. I haven't had any prop issues up to this point. Have you been using PSL' Omna's?

yes psl omnas nothing bad but there is pip. 1 hour ago i shoot 1 ml of test e of the ep line so i see tomorrow if no pip i switch to ep line test e

Some people are more sensitive to test prop then others. Not sure why that is, but it's a fact. It usually helps to mix it with another compound. A couple of years ago I did have some prop that flat out hurt. But if I mixed it in the same syringe as tren-ace zero pip.

if you get PIP from sust then its most likely the prop in it...doesn't matter what brand or blend..if it has prop you will get some PIP..

either suck it up or use something else...most just suck it up and get used to it...

Just tough it out for a month, it goes away.

i shoot 2 ampules a week, is this enough or should i pin eod?

2X a week is fine. EOD is BS, just get prop if you are going to be doing that.. whats the point then of a blend if you need to pin eod? To me it is silly.
I have gone 1 and 2X a week and both are great, didn't notice from eod or 2X a week personally.

i shoot 2 ampules a week, is this enough or should i pin eod?

no need for eod, 1-2x a week is enough with omnadren/sust. the other esters pick up as the prop is leaving. NO need for EOd like i see plastered on the forums. if you are going to pin eod then just get prop, or what is the point of even having the other esters?

Back