• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Abcess / re-using needles

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First the needles

Now for the blood and guts.

I'll stick to my transdermal PHs thank you very much.

lol thats almost as nasty as when that dumb ass valentino got an abcess on his bicepts and it was draining

What the hell, it's not like needles are expensive to buy. Moron! Hope he gets better though!

Yep, cheapest thing to buy and yet people skimp. I dont know the story behind the abcess, that can happen any of several ways, its just a random pic.

God! What an idiot!
tnpe.gif

That is just nasty!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I saw that guys story on another board.

He didn't reuse needles or anything of the sort. He used very sterile injection procedure from what I recall.

Just one of those freak things.

Is that like mid-surgery or what? Looks like it just split open.

But anyway, thanks Mudge, just what I needed to see:)

Moral of the story is to get to a doctor and have it drained long before it gets to that point...

no its not mid surgery...they cut open the muscle and leave it like that...abcessess are no joke...be sterile, and take no chances...

i used a 20 gauge the other day in the quad... and i thought it gave me an abcess... it was swollin with lumps for about a week. The reason i used the 20 is because im impatient and didnt have any 25G needles except used ones... but i almost used those! Because i know one of them was just used in the vial not in the leg. Glad i chose the 20.

wow that is some nasty shit. Makes me want to get sick. If that isn't motivation to use a new needle everytime, and make you wipe everything down with alcohol before use I don't know what is.

Man, when I first started my cycle 10weeks ago, I did a lot of research about the drugs, but none about the needles. My kit came with monstruous 20G pins only, and I thought that I was supposed to use them to inject.
For the first weeks, I could barely walk after 2xweek injections, and the whole in the muscle is so big that the gear pours out if you don't put your finger on it!!!
The funniest thing was seeing my friends disgust/shock faces who called me a sadic masoquist, after seeing me stab myself with those roofing nails!

lol That sux

If you have access to a ready supply of anti-biotics and you have a sneaking suspicion that you have an injection site that is very likely infected but it's only been like three days, would you A: start taking the antibiotics to be safe, or B: wait until you're sure you have an infection which at that point may need to be removed or will it probably have to be surgically removed regardless

IML Gear Cream!
should I have just posted a fresh one about the same topic?

musclepump said:
Why bring back old threads?
Its informative and could prevent somebody of making the same stupid mistake........I think that is a damn good reason don't you?

attachment.php

Well I've decided to go with what seems like good logic.. I am starting with anti biotics because I'm pretty sure this thing is infected and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Besides I also quit smoking last week and have started getting the usual chest cold I get everytime I quit smoking and wind up with bronchitis, so maybe I'll nip both in the bud this way.

luke69duke69 said:
Well I've decided to go with what seems like good logic.. I am starting with anti biotics because I'm pretty sure this thing is infected and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Besides I also quit smoking last week and have started getting the usual chest cold I get everytime I quit smoking and wind up with bronchitis, so maybe I'll nip both in the bud this way.
If it really is an abscess and the lump doesn't go away, it will need to be drained, and it's best not to delay this. Is it painful to the touch? I've had what I thought was an abscess in my glute, but it turned out that the 2cc's I shot had just pooled at the surface causing the lump.

I just shot it Sunday morning but I wiped the edge of the needle with my finger and forgot to swab it again with the alcohol pad. I'm left handed and I normally shoot into my left glute and I'm noticing that I hit it a bit higher and to the hip bone. my hip bone is pretty tender too around the socket. Odds are it's just some inflamation and not an abcess, since they take according to everything I've read more than 48 hours to form to any serious size. But I'm fighting a bronchial infection that I was putting off to see if I could lick it myself and this just made me decide to go ahead with the antibiotics. If it is an abcess, I'll have already killed a lot if not all the bacteria as well as the bronchial infection. If not, at least my lungs will be clean and I was just playing it safe. I have a stash of anti biotics 500mg ammoxicillin on hand. 90 pills all together. that's plenty for an infection and then some. I'll keep everyone updated on how it is in the morning and the following days.

luke69duke69 said:
I just shot it Sunday morning but I wiped the edge of the needle with my finger and forgot to swab it again with the alcohol pad. I'm left handed and I normally shoot into my left glute and I'm noticing that I hit it a bit higher and to the hip bone. my hip bone is pretty tender too around the socket. Odds are it's just some inflamation and not an abcess, since they take according to everything I've read more than 48 hours to form to any serious size. But I'm fighting a bronchial infection that I was putting off to see if I could lick it myself and this just made me decide to go ahead with the antibiotics. If it is an abcess, I'll have already killed a lot if not all the bacteria as well as the bronchial infection. If not, at least my lungs will be clean and I was just playing it safe. I have a stash of anti biotics 500mg ammoxicillin on hand. 90 pills all together. that's plenty for an infection and then some. I'll keep everyone updated on how it is in the morning and the following days.
antibiotics will negate the steroids in your system

I read in previous posts that the negative effects on the steroids is minimal.

luke69duke69 said:
I read in previous posts that the negative effects on the steroids is minimal.
I have don it twice.....and the effects were extreme

what kind of cycle were you taking? I'm running 400mg test cyp and 20mg dbol

500mg Test cyp and 400mg Deca......that was my typical cycle

Back