• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gaining too much

jeanice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been trying to gain muscle mass, and ive been on a gaining diet for almost 11 weeks, im currently on my 11th week, anyone know a good cutting diet that works? i feel as if i gained too much..please help! thanks

Post your meals and frequency...plus your stats. There are plenty of great people here that will be glad to help you. :D

Hi Jeanice

I got your PM! Like Buff said the first thing we need is your stats and what your currently eating now and when. Also, I need to know what you do at the gym (I don't need your split) and how serious you want to be on this cut.

Please start reading the stickys at the top of this forum, one titled Essential Fatty Acids and another Newbie's Start Here. Read as much as you can and learn because BB is a lifestyle and a committment :)

:finger: Increasing cardio is not the answer!

Diet is first and foremost.

Preach oooww-n, Sista!

I am currently on the womens bulk here, the beverly diet! with a few minor alterations i eat 1 oz of almonds a day...i do 3 days of cardio im about 108-110 but sometimes i read 114 i think its water retention! also i do biceps and chest monday, legs tues, wed abs, thursday shoulders and triceps, fri biceps and back and abs...off sat and sunday...thanks! please help! i want to be on this cut as best as i can, actually real bad! lol

How tall are you? How much weight did you put on while bulking? :) Did you get my PM?

You don't weigh very much for your height. Are you sure you want to cut? I just fear that you won't put on any muscle and be too skinny. Why not try a clean maintenance plan instead and continue lifting. You'll still put on some muscle and the more muscle you put on the more fat you'll burn and you'll be leaner.

How many calories, Protein, fat and carbs are you eating per day right now? Post your meals and totals for the day. We may only have to cut back your calories a bit :)

Jeanice, please post your meals. We may not have to make too many changes but I'd like to see what your eating first :D

jeanice
Body weight x 15 = caloires
ration spit for gaiing is 45 p 30c 25f (approximately)
keep carbs in meal 1,3, postworkout , meal following that but cut in half from first post workout Shake (40 carbs to 20 protein )for women I suggest 20 grams malodextrin ad 1/2 cup of oats with 20 grams Whey isolate for post workout and then eat like 3 oz chicken cooked with may be 2 oz redpoataotes and veggies for next meal then your protein shake before going to bed. Keep your cardio 2-3 times a week alternating HIT and Longer dyration and intervals to hit all possible pathways..

Hope this helps

Thanks hard as nails! here is what i eat now, i wanna lose the fat now, so that why i was thinkin bout cutting..

Meal #1
4 oz chicken or turkey breast
4 egg whites, 1 yolk
1/2 cup (measured before cooking) oatmeal

Meal #2
Protein Drink: 12-oz water, 2 scoops Protein powder
3 TBS heavy cream or 1 tbs oil blend and 4 strawberries or 1/2 banana

Meal #3
6 oz chicken breast
2 cups salad
2 TBS Paul Newman???s Oil & Vinegar dressing
6 oz sweet potato or 3/4 cup of rice

Meal #4
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup vegetables or

2 scoop protein powder, 12 oz watwr 3 tbl cream or 1 tbs oil blend, 1/2 banana or 4 frozen strawbwerries

Meal #5
6 oz lean beef or chicken
1-cup vegetables
2 tsp Flax Oil
6 oz sweet potato or 3/4 cup of rice

Meal #6 except Sunday and Wednesday, shake like meals 2 and 4

Sunday and Wednesday have - a cup of oatmeal, 6-oz sweet potato, 4-oz banana, and 1-cup vegetables as a 6th meal.

with 1 oz almonds

Thanks !

Jeanice, Check your PM's :D

You can change your diet all you want, but if you really want to cut efficiently you need cardio.

I think thats a big problem with the diets these days, none stress any form of RUNNING YOUR ASS OFF!

AS I tell my cleints who want to loose weight a few rules

get plenty of rest

1. cardio must be done first thing in the moring
2. Drink plenty of water pop some Epderine
3 get on the tread mill and run as fast can till you pass out
4. make sure your life insurance is paid up

:thumb:

nevr fails :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

Yes i'm a sick bastard

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by jeanice
Meal #1
4 oz chicken or turkey breast
4 egg whites, 1 yolk
1/2 cup (measured before cooking) oatmeal

you eat chicken for breakfast?

I have yet to see excessive cardio do anything other than lead to excessive LBM. Its having the LBM that burns our calories. Each pound of LBM burns 30-50 cals per day just sitting there. Why do tons of cardio and burn away that muscle. :no:

Lots of cardio should be restricted until the last stages of a cut or to a competitor. :no:

I think we should do cardio but not the level that people here are suggesting. :rolleyes:

Cardio has it place in offseason and dieting phase. Personally i rather eat more calories and do another session of cardio to actually force your body to burn more fat. I can say there is a fine line though but if eat enough calories and do cardio Then I don;t see how you can loose lean body mass. and even may gain some.

Back