• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

heart rate

aceman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When you are on a cycle I know that you produce more red blood cells causing an increase in blood by as much as a quart. My question is if your heart is having to pump more blood does your heart rate go up? It seems like mine is higher during a cycle.

I have posted snippets on red blood cell count, it can cause a blood clot and kill you. This is why red blood cell increasing steroids like EQ, anavar, etc need to be used carefully.

cyp

Does inj. cyp raise your red blood cell count?

Although many HIV patients have a tendancy to develop anemia (low blood count), it is indeed true that some develop too high of a red blood cell count. This condition goes under various names including erythrocytosis and polycythemia. His doctor gave him the correct advice in that patients with too high a red cell count have an increased risk of stroke. There are many different treatments for this condition. A very common treatment for this condition is the removal of a unit of blood every so often (could be once a week, once a month, or once every few months depending on the patient). It's important that if you brother is on drugs which could cause this, then he should stop them. Testosterone derivatives and steroids, which are taken by many HIV patients, can cause this condition of too many red blood cells.

I would ask how much your taking, I would say though that most folks have nothing to worry about. It is not know for being one of the drugs that really gets the count high.

www.bloodworkusa.com
www.thebody.com
www.labtestsonline.com

blood count

My red blood count is fine I have it tested all the time. What I am more curious about is, does your heart rate have a tendency to speed up during a cycle?

Maybe slightly, most people get the sweats about midway through the cycle, and blood pressure can be a risk.

Back