• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Max-OT

S.O.S

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know from reading some other posts some people in IM have tried this routine. I have been reading over the basics of it and am going to start and was wondering what results anyone has had with Max-OT or if anyone thinks there is a better routine.

Thanks

It depends on your body type and muscle fiber ratios, some poeple do not respond well to heavy, low rep lifting, and some do.

Give it a shot for 4-6 weeks, it may work well for you, you'll never know until you try it.

The one thing I do not agree with is continuing to use this type of routine, I think it's great for one 'mesocycle', but not indefinitely as they suggest.

ok thanks i was planning on trying it for eigth weeks then take 1 week off and see what results i get. another question, it has you do a different group of muscles everyday for 5 day, after those 5 days should i start day 1 again or take 1 day to rest ?

Back