• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Official "I'm BORED out of my mind!!!" thread

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here it is... anyone else bored???

:wave: I am!! And its 90 degrees outside. :rolleyes:

I want to go to the beach :cool:

Me too, I have stuff to do but I can't concentrate today! Must be hump day.

me too ... time for a change of jobs!

Sitting in front of a computer day in and day out is draining the life out of me.

I can relate, man! Well, I've only been on my own (again) for a week or so, and I've never felt better! Office jobs stink.

.........Oh, by the way Butterfly, add me to the IM list of house bitches.:D

I am extremely bored! I think I'll go sit in a bar all day and look at topless women :D

Originally posted by DaMayor
I can relate, man! Well, I've only been on my own (again) for a week or so, and I've never felt better! Office jobs stink.

was that by choice?

PB ... that was not what us office working stiffs wanted to hear

.........Oh, by the way Butterfly, add me to the IM list of house bitches.:D
Talk to the hand man... wish I could be a house bitch for a few months :( Fade didn't wake up til 11am!!!

Originally posted by naturaltan
was that by choice?

PB ... that was not what us office working stiffs wanted to hear

Hey it's still work! Having to watch 15 pairs of boobs through out the day. Seeing women give you seductive stares. Some of them pressing theirs asses against your groin. Running their hands all over your body. The occasionally spanking as you walk by them. It's work... "HARD" work!!!

Plus all that beer there. Everyone drinking and you can't!!! Oh the agony!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by butterfly
Talk to the hand man... wish I could be a house bitch for a few months :( Fade didn't wake up til 11am!!!

I think I have a position opening up... ;)

Originally posted by Pitboss
Hey it's still work! Having to watch 15 pairs of boobs through out the day. Seeing women give you seductive stares. Some of them pressing theirs asses against your groin. Running their hands all over your body. The occasionally spanking as you walk by them. It's work... "HARD" work!!!

Plus all that beer there. Everyone drinking and you can't!!! Oh the agony!!!

the pain of it all ... I feel for ya - not :laugh:

So, while in Vegas, I guess we can come back after visiting the striippers to pick you up, :yes:? I'd hate to ruin your vacation with thoughts of work ... :hehe:

the pain of it all ... I feel for ya - not :laugh:

So, while in Vegas, I guess we can come back after visiting the striippers to pick you up, :yes:? I'd hate to ruin your vacation with thoughts of work ... :hehe:

Uhm.... NOT!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he may be around strippers all day at work but he isn't privy to the Mrs, J'Bo, Jodi or myself... don't think he'll want to miss our visits to those clubs ;)

I'm so bored I think I'm going to

SCREAM!!!

I guess noone else is quite as bored as I am...

doesn't appear to be :D

was that by choice?

Nope. The owner promoted me, then laid me off a week later. :shrug: (heh heh, they think I miss them......the bastards)

I might be bankrupt in a couple of weeks, but by God .....

I'm Free!!! *dancing a jig*

Originally posted by butterfly

Jeeze, this is the consolation I get? :(

I still get up at 5:30am....and fix my little boy's lunch, get him dressed, etc..........YOU AIN'T DOIN' SOMETHING RIGHT, BF!:D
Just get a little leash for his tongue stud.....:D

IML Gear Cream!
Just get a little leash for his tongue stud.....:D

that would be something to see ... Fade on a leash connected to his tongue ring being lead around ... :funny:

I went for a 2 hour bike ride! Then I went swimming today! :D My boredom went away when I got out of work :hehe:

me too ... time for a change of jobs!

Sitting in front of a computer day in and day out is draining the life out of me.

with you on that one :(

that would be something to see ... Fade on a leash connected to his tongue ring being lead around ... :funny:
I saw a leash for his private part in a catalog!!! I think that would be more fun :eyebrow:

I'm starting to get pretty damn bored. My girlfriend keeps fucking around on the computer next to me and I can't leave till she's done. Not that I didn't miss you guys, but I've got beer at home that I have to drink. :D

Would take a pretty damn big man for that one :yes: :lol:

I HAVE WORK TO DO..JUST DON'T WANT TO DO IT!!

I'm sick of my computer.. I wish Our computer system would crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 more MINUTES TO GO!!!!

Originally posted by Stacey
35 more MINUTES TO GO!!!!
Thank you Lord in Heaven!!!

Back