• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hillary Clinton died...

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hillary Clinton died and went to heaven. As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

She asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said Hillary. "Whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating she has never told a lie."

"Whose clock is that?" asked Hillary.

"That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have only moved twice, telling us Abe told two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Bill's clock?" Hillary asked.

"Bill's clock is in Jesus' office."

"Wow! That's pretty good, isn't it?"

"Not really, he's using it as a ceiling fan."

LoL

so true, so true:yes: :yes:

Hey! As a liberal, Bill could not be a liar -- just truth challenged! :p Anyway, he wasn't the first and won't be the last chief executive with credibility issues. When all is said and done, Dubya's disregard for truth on important matters is likely to make Clinton look like an amateur.

According to unnamed sources, Dubya's clock is presently serving as a cooling device in Satan's summer office. And if Dubya doesn't learn to pace himself a bit, it seems likely that hell really WILL freeze over sometime before the end of his term.....

Bitter liberals :rolleyes:

OH SHIT BF,, I read the subject field and got so excited then only to be let down when I found out it was only a joke! Shame on you for teasing me. when she REALLY dies let me know ok? Thanks dear. love and kisses!!!!

Back