• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Salutations

Phoenix2

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello again, I have returned to IM after a long and tragic absence.....just kidding about the tragic part - sounded dramatic though, didn't it? I was unable to recover my original user name, so I got impatient and just reregistered. Former success story, I lost about 160lbs due to Built's generous and amazing advice, however, overlooked the spiritual reasons that I had gained in the first place. I am sick of feeling sick and tired, and so I am back to regain (relose?) my former fit self. Glad to be back - and am off to read my old diary.

Welcome back bro

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Welcome back.

I look forward to your progress.

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome back! Rereading my old journal was inspiring - I'm ready, again. Things look a little different around here - its going to take me a bit to get used to the new look and figure things out. I tried going to the help section to figure out how to possibly get my old account back, but there wasn't a posting option for me there.....bummer.

Back