• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to this site

pfunkasty88

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have come to this site, actually a while ago researching things, and once I found it, I bookmarked it. So far, I have been able to come here to get the answers I need, without any real hassle. Actually seems like a project to get some answers, which obvious reasons I understand, but for more simple things, I would like it to be simple. I have researched the same stuff on other sites and forums, never get detailed info, if you get any info you can use. So that's awesome, and thanks ahead of time. I have a question, I was reading a forum thread and saw world pharma rep, and some other links, but I was wondering which links or sponsors are there, and if they are linked or sponsored, does that mean they are trusted by this site and the members? I usually get some things from my old trainer, who moved, so I am shit outta luck as of now, and would like to find a good online place or really at the least a site that can point me to where I want to go. Obviously, there is a crapload of fakes and I am hoping for any help in sorting through that mess. I respect the fact some things cannot be spoken about, but I figured the sponsored sites are ok to speak about in certain context. Just any help in that regard would be nice, and appreciated! If I crossed the lines or broke rules please let me know as I read them and think I am good. Thanks!

yes I forgot that part, I meant to ask and my reason for posting, the elite membership link did not work for me. Gave me an error message, but literally that is how superior this site is, I found what I was looking for already. Could you send me a link or is something just wrong right now? I will restart my comp real quick to make sure it isn't on my end, thank you!

Welcome to imag

Welcome Bro....

hell.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
welcome to IM

Welcome to the community.

Back