• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Kind Of Deodarant do U Use??

Stacey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I know this is a weird question...but I'm sick of this problem....

My deodarant either Overpowers My Purfume/body splash's... or just don't work tooo well by the end of the day.. I don't stink by no means.. just I HATE smelling my deodarant..

with some of the ones I have tried though..by the time I go run and come home..I can't stand it and have to have a bath RIGHT away..instead of waiting another hr or so..

Here are the ones I have tried: Dry Idea.. unsented
Sure..Unsented (goes on clear)
Dove... yuck..
Soft & dry -- cirtrus splash..Have that one on now..and Its all I can smell..YUCK

HELP!!!

Guys tooo are welcome...:rolleyes:

ORRRR One more prob.. THEY BURN When I put them on from shaving ...

am I all alone in this category??? Probably:rolleyes: :(

I use the Dove Unscented and I never smell it over my lotion. :shrug:

Deoderant?? I don't understand. What's that?

I use Dry Idea, unscented - no problems that I notice. I can't help you with the shaving problem, though.

Originally posted by Jodi
I use the Dove Unscented and I never smell it over my lotion. :shrug:

Really?? See I thought that one smelled really good.. just not on Me.. :( Lots of people recommended that one!!! :) I don't know what my deal is? Maybe its related to this new thyroid problem I found out I have??!!

Thanks Captaindeadlift (cool name btw)

Whats weird is I have worn Dry Idea unsented for 5 yrs..never a prob...till now.. :(?????

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Deoderant?? I don't understand. What's that?

It's that new fangled tooth paste... It's supposed to keep your farts from smelling.

So far I'm not having any luck with it. But it did clear up my rash.

De-what???

okay c'mon I need serious answers...
u guys are goobers!!!! :)

IML Gear Cream!
My wife uses secret.....nice bouquet, yet not overpowering.

thanks babe! :)

I just went and bought Dove at lunch.. like Jodi suggested.. I haven't tried it in a couple of months..and sooo far I like it a lot!!! :)

I have to switch ever so often ... right now I'm using right guard spray ...

I used old spice for a while ... and the green time released one ...

It's like after a few months they become in-effective ... I never smell, but sometimes I sweat up a storm!

Hey Stacey...............when every smell bothers you, that is a tell tell sign of being pregnant!:confused:

Originally posted by Blieb
I have to switch ever so often ... right now I'm using right guard spray ...

I used old spice for a while ... and the green time released one ...

It's like after a few months they become in-effective ... I never smell, but sometimes I sweat up a storm!

YEP ~ thats like me.. I don't smell..but I never knew a girl could sweat so Much WHEN WORKING OUT!!! Its nuts..

my brother uses right guard.. he likes it a lot! :)

Originally posted by dg806
Hey Stacey...............when every smell bothers you, that is a tell tell sign of being pregnant!:confused:

ya ...ummm...noooo..

If you knew Me.. read my journal.. U wouldn't joke about that! :(

But don't worry..not taking it personal..
just wish It was that problem!

I'm sorry Stacey! I apoligize!!! Forgive me?????

SORRRRY Sometimes I take things the wrong way when I'm hungry!!!!:D
Didn't mean to blow a fuse on ya babe!!! Its by far not your fault!!! :) :)

Forigive me for blowing up??!!!

Umm, the wife uses a sports one that smells like baby powder... don't know the name but one of them is green on the outside and the other is pink. She says if she switches, her body doesn't get used to it? :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
my pits don't smell but i sweat A LOT. Some if it does come from being nervous but even when i'm sitting on the couch watchin' the tube i might start sweating like crazy. Is there any deodorant that would stop a lot of the sweating?

I use Old Spice High Endurance Red zone... seems to work fine for me, and I sweast a fair amount too during sports and when I'm nervous.

There was a deoderant test in some recent Muscle and Fitness Hers I think.. :) Check it out!
I use Rexona Active, but I don't think you have that one over there.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Stacey
SORRRRY Sometimes I take things the wrong way when I'm hungry!!!!:D
Didn't mean to blow a fuse on ya babe!!! Its by far not your fault!!! :) :)

Forigive me for blowing up??!!!
You didn't blow up! And I could never get mad at ya!!:D

Originally posted by Jenny
There was a deoderant test in some recent Muscle and Fitness Hers I think.. :) Check it out!
I use Rexona Active, but I don't think you have that one over there.. :rolleyes:

I saw that girlie!!! :) But alot of them had scents to them.. I want a Unsented one.. ya know?!! hmmm?? They work.. I just don't want to smell like baby powder!~ not yet at least~
:D

Originally posted by dg806
You didn't blow up! And I could never get mad at ya!!:D

THANKS BABE!!!!!

Deodorant

Do any of you ladies (or gents) have a link to that article on deodorants? I can't seem to find anything on the Muscle & Fitness or M&F Hers websites.

If you don't have a link the basic details would be fine, which scored well, which didn't etc...

Thanks!!

I use Mennen I know it's for men, I use the antipersperent (SP) I have used this since high school, our neighbor was a flight attendant at AA and at the time that was what was recommended to them.

Back