• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suuuuuup

Big D Pharma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My name is Big D, I own a shop called Big D Pharmaceuticals. I'm opening shop on IM today. I know a lot of ppl on this board including my very good friend victor, so I'm very excited to join and be a part of this community.

My name is Big D, I own a shop called Big D Pharmaceuticals. I'm opening shop on IM today. I know a lot of ppl on this board including my very good friend victor, so I'm very excited to join and be a part of this community.

You are big D? Same big D as gymrat and big D that was banned across several forums for scamming? You have the same avatar also. If not I apologize. I'll ask my buddy Paolo if he remembers you. PM if you'd like to talk.

Never been banned from anyplace thx. Been in business for several years with thousands of reviews on other sites. Thx for your awesome welcome tho buddy

Ok welcome

This message was sent by God

Welcome, everyone deserves a fair chance. We have a lot of good sponsors and I'm sure if you treat your customers right you will be successful too. Those that don't are quickly brought to light. Good luck bro.

Welcome, everyone deserves a fair chance. We have a lot of good sponsors and I'm sure if you treat your customers right you will be successful too. Those that don't are quickly brought to light. Good luck bro.

Thank you bro. My track record speaks for it self. I'm #2 over all and another huge review site, and I Have 4 out of the top 10 products, including number 1,2 and 3

IML Gear Cream!
Is this the same Big D that had Grynch for a Rep that Scammed me for over $400 over at BOP? The same Big D that promised to at least try to help me out that never did?

Glad to finally see you here brother!!

I want to say something and clear a few things up, and for those of you who know me, know I don't BS. BigD has worked with me on several boards that I used to mod and own. There was a small time period where some of his help tried to screw him over, that was in the past and he made good on the very few that had issues.

Like many of us here, we have all tried several UGLs. I will put my reputation on the line when I tell you his gear and service is second to none for us here in the US. As a matter of fact, he is the ONLY ugl that I use. His shop makes Bayer look like a crack house. I've been in this game for 20 years, and in that time frame....I have yet to come across ANY other sponsor that is as professional and as reliable as BigD....not to mention how amazing all his products are. Many people I help train also use his services and have been doing so for years.

As for the comment made about BOP, that place was a shit house and a very risky place to hang out in. I was a super moderator there as well, and I left along with many of my other bros because of all the bullshit that was going on. The board was getting hacked every week and BigD got screwed over because the board owner didn't want to increase security and safety for the board.

We should all be so lucky to have him here and we should all welcome him with open arms. The only lab I ever bump has been WP because of how he helps me when I'm abroad. I live half the year in Europe, and when I'm there, I use WP's services for products I have trouble obtaining there. And when I'm stateside, BigD is the one and ONLY man I trust and know how super clean his gear really is.

BigD, once again....welcome home brother. I'm very happy and excited to have you here, and as will everyone else who uses your services. My bros and I want to thank you again for all the help you have given us over the years. You will most certainly gain many more customers for life here my friend!

/V

Is this the same Big D that had Grynch for a Rep that Scammed me for over $400 over at BOP? The same Big D that promised to at least try to help me out that never did?

Well lol like you said, it was my rep, not me. My only mistake was to trust a piece of shit like grynch. Tell you what bro, I don't know you or what order you're even talking about but if that $400 from 2 years ago means so much to you, I'll send you $400 worth of product. I'll eat it, even tho I did nothing wrong. I knew this shit would come, I came here with a clear conscience. And if sending out a couple packs will put this shit to rest, so be it. I didn't have to open shop here. Trust me, I do very well, I came here coz I wanted to. It's a great board and I wanted to be a part of it. So send me a pm and I'll see what I can do for you.

Glad to finally see you here brother!!

I want to say something and clear a few things up, and for those of you who know me, know I don't BS. BigD has worked with me on several boards that I used to mod and own. There was a small time period where some of his help tried to screw him over, that was in the past and he made good on the very few that had issues.

Like many of us here, we have all tried several UGLs. I will put my reputation on the line when I tell you his gear and service is second to none for us here in the US. As a matter of fact, he is the ONLY ugl that I use. His shop makes Bayer look like a crack house. I've been in this game for 20 years, and in that time frame....I have yet to come across ANY other sponsor that is as professional and as reliable as BigD....not to mention how amazing all his products are. Many people I help train also use his services and have been doing so for years.

As for the comment made about BOP, that place was a shit house and a very risky place to hang out in. I was a super moderator there as well, and I left along with many of my other bros because of all the bullshit that was going on. The board was getting hacked every week and BigD got screwed over because the board owner didn't want to increase security and safety for the board.

We should all be so lucky to have him here and we should all welcome him with open arms. The only lab I ever bump has been WP because of how he helps me when I'm abroad. I live half the year in Europe, and when I'm there, I use WP's services for products I have trouble obtaining there. And when I'm stateside, BigD is the one and ONLY man I trust and know how super clean his gear really is.

BigD, once again....welcome home brother. I'm very happy and excited to have you here, and as will everyone else who uses your services. My bros and I want to thank you again for all the help you have given us over the years. You will most certainly gain many more customers for life here my friend!

/V

my brother. Thank you for the kind words bro. When I grow up I want to be VictorZ06

^^^ How many other sponsors would do this? ^^^

On a side note, thanks for putting our lost brother GMO in your sig BigD. Glenn was like a brother to us, and he will never be forgotten. GMO was one of the most respected members here. RIP.

/V

Welcome Big D. I've heard good things, I can't wait to try you out.

^^^ How many other sponsors would do this? ^^^

On a side note, thanks for putting our lost brother GMO in your sig BigD. Glenn was like a brother to us, and he will never be forgotten. GMO was one of the most respected members here. RIP.

/V

GMO was a brother.

Well lol like you said, it was my rep, not me. My only mistake was to trust a piece of shit like grynch. Tell you what bro, I don't know you or what order you're even talking about but if that $400 from 2 years ago means so much to you, I'll send you $400 worth of product. I'll eat it, even tho I did nothing wrong. I knew this shit would come, I came here with a clear conscience. And if sending out a couple packs will put this shit to rest, so be it. I didn't have to open shop here. Trust me, I do very well, I came here coz I wanted to. It's a great board and I wanted to be a part of it. So send me a pm and I'll see what I can do for you.
I respect you for this....it was not that I was pissed about Grynch....I got scammed it happens....I was pissed that you told me you would help me out and never did. I hate the fact that your rep was responsible....but he was YOUR rep.....glad he got flushed though.

Welcome aboard. I've heard good things through the grapevine. I'll be looking through your list for future reference:)

IML Gear Cream!
This shows guys what you are about and makes a big impact when guys are looking for a source to trust there hard earned cash and results to.

I respect you for this....it was not that I was pissed about Grynch....I got scammed it happens....I was pissed that you told me you would help me out and never did. I hate the fact that your rep was responsible....but he was YOUR rep.....glad he got flushed though.

Keep in mind that when the board was hacked time and time again, hackers were digging into his PMs (and mine) and replying to them hoping to get payment info and such. Grynch screwed him over big time on several guys, and combine that with the board getting hacked over and over and over again, it was a mess. He lost a shit load of money from that BS, and many people received PMs and email from someone else thinking it was BigD....and it wasn't. And for what it's worth....never give payment info to any rep of any sponsor, deal direct with the main man.

/V

Welcome bro.. ill be keeping an eye on your products for future cycles..

This is what I'm thinking. The avatar is the same. Gymrat used to sell through classifieds and his line was big D pharma. Also lucky Slevin was his rep and he tried to push big d gear on sf and was banned.

This is what I'm thinking. The avatar is the same. Gymrat used to sell through classifieds and his line was big D pharma. Also lucky Slevin was his rep and he tried to push big d gear on sf and was banned.

Ok dude I'm not really sure if you're trying to start shit or what. This is D, those two fucks worked for me. I was never banned for shit. I hired 2 reps who fucked me and ended up stealing a few hundred dollars. Most I made up for, some I did not. Not sure what your goal is here.

Ok dude I'm not really sure if you're trying to start shit or what. This is D, those two fucks worked for me. I was never banned for shit. I hired 2 reps who fucked me and ended up stealing a few hundred dollars. Most I made up for, some I did not. Not sure what your goal is here.

No goal here bro.

Back