• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

deca & sustenon 250

powder

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 26 and have been pumpin iron seriously for about 3 yrs.I have maxed out at 190lbs and cannot gain any more lean muscle.if I eat more my bf%only goes up.I have been considering doing my first cycle of roids.I have been researching on the net about all the different roid profiles but they all seem to conflicted with each other.what I hope to gain out of my first cycle is lean gains with minimal water retention,and the least amount of side affects.I am not looking to gain 30lbs in 8weeks or anything like that.what I want is a stack that will give me quality muscle(not fat&water)and I would like the muscle to stay after I am done my cycle.I know this sounds like I am looking for the alltimite steroid,But if there is such a stack that sounds simaller to this could somone discribe one (keeping in mind that this will be my first steroid experience,so dumb it up for me)All the locals in my gym tell me I should use deca & sustenon250 would this give me the results that I am looking for? thanks in advance to all that answer.

I think you're gttiung some decent advice...Deca and Sust is a good combo and the side effects are minimal...assuming you eat clean and keep the cals in check you shouldn't gain too much water w8/fat. IMO...most fluid retention is a result of poor eating habbits and too much food combined with the gear.....eat clean...but a little above maintenance and watch the gains w/o the sides.

For your first time I think you'll do fine with Deca at about 200mg/wk and Sust @ 250mg/week....spread over 10 weeks. IMO you shuld run some DBOL during the first 4 weeks at about 25mg daily (spread throughout the day) to give you a kick as the Sust takes a while to "kick in"....everyone talks about water w8 wit DBOL but I disagree...keep it to 25mg and eat clean...you'll be fine.

Oh yeah...and don't forget to train your ass off:)

Watch how much Deca you use so you dont go limp, sticking 200mg or less you should be fine I think.

bump....:lol:

should I use a antiestrogen when useing this stack?(no point in having all that extra muscle if I get bitch tits)most of the guys in my gym say that with this stack it isn't nessary,but some say you should use one with any stack.what do you think?

Should not be neccessary, its mainly for emergencies, not something you use while on anyway.

Recouperation wise though, I'd use clomid even after 4 weeks.

STOP ASKING FOR SOURCES.

Thanks - this post mod edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that is also a good stack although i would prefer enanthate to sust.As for water it is generally because of the increase in nitrogen that the body balnces this by holding onto water as like a buffering agent if you like. Anti e's are really a matter of luck as some peeps have lots of trouble abd others have none although i believe you would be relatively safe on those doses it would be good to have some nolva on hand and in my opinion you should use nolva for post recovery ...Good luck mate :thumb:

Mudge

More than 200mg of Deca weekly will cause "Limpy"? I have never had that problem with Deca but it has been many years since those days. If someone was using deca only would 300-400 mg weekly be OK for someone in excess of 300 lbs?

all4diving

Everyone is different, some people do Deca ONLY for up to 400mg per week, however if you want to be on the "safe side" then keep test to deca ratio at 2:1 and drop the deca 2 weeks before you drop the test.

There is no way to group everyone together and say 200mg or more will cause deca dick, but it would be advised to keep it low dose for an early cycle until someone gets to know thier body and thier reaction too it.

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone is different, but it does not take much nandrolone at all to effect natural test. As for the selection of test, I've done Sust out the ass...and in the ass(lol) and am no longer impressed. Single esters are my preference. Mush easier to control and predict.

u can use provieron to fix the deca issue. Fit freak I disagrea with u comppletly some are just more prone to water retention then others. watching cals while on a mass cycle? No way u need be getting as much food in u as posssible. Then again I dont believe in the the theory of trying to stay lean year round. If u try to do that u are realy waisting your money and time if u compete. To take it to the next level u gotta get a little chunky in the offseason.

Back