• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I've developed a mutant muscle

HyDr8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, sort of.

My left calf looks normal. Looks like one big muscle. However, my right calf muscle has mutated. An area near the top seems to have developed a muscle all its own. It's not a problem. Just kind of weird. I don't think I do anything during my calf exercises that would have caused this to happen. But something has caused it to develop this way but it has.

Do any of you have any mutant muscles(for lack of a better description)?

http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/Gastrocnemius.html

Sounds pretty natural to me, with more development you are going to discover your muscle shape more so than before. Your talking about in the middle of the calf near the top or so yes? I've seen that before, nothing to worry about :)

If I raise my toes and flex the calf I can feel something like that, but can't see it terribly well. I'm a bit tall, my calves are about 17.5" around. This should be where the two parts of the muscle come together.

Yeah. That pic shows what I'm talking about. Funny thing is my left calf hasn't developed like my right one.

Thanks for that illustration.

I have that on my right calf as well as another one on top of that. :shrug:

HyDr8, the first thing I noticed about myself when developing further is that I didn't have a perfect ab wall like some 6 pack guys have. My abs are staggered from left to right, and I have an "8 pack" of em.

So it could be your calves are slightly different in shape/makeup, which is also natural to be less than "picture perfect."

something i've always wondered, is it just me or do extremely large calf muscles look very unattractive?

just an observation i've made

when i see a girl at the gym in great shape but who's calf muscles bulge i think it looks nasty

I have only seen a couple women with "extremely large calves" and they are overweight. I like calves, stick thin "super models" I am not attracted to.

a good body is a good body but overly muscular women do not appeal to me whatsoever

especially those buldging calf muscles!

Back