• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Same batch, different color - Deca, Tren E

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have placed 2 orders with PSL, a few weeks apart. Packages been sent from 2 different countries. The color is significantly different yet batch numbers (S/N - Serian Number) are the same.
Perhaps 2 different brews. I guess batch number doesn't mean shit when it comes to an Underground Lab.

Deca:
First 2 vials (darker color) - 1st order
Last 3 vials - 2nd order
attachment.php

attachment.php

Tren E:
First 3 vials (much darker color) -2nd order
Last 2 vials - 1st order
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-11-21 16.25.18.jpg
    2013-11-21 16.25.18.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 2013-11-21 16.25.55.jpg
    2013-11-21 16.25.55.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 2013-11-21 16.26.11.jpg
    2013-11-21 16.26.11.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 2013-11-21 16.26.47.jpg
    2013-11-21 16.26.47.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 244
It's just the mix in what they use. When GMO was still alive he explained this. I think it is darker because they used grapeseed oil extract or something to that effect. GMO explained it good. I'm sure if you did a search you would find it in the archives.

Batch numbers are only there for show with ugls . It makes the label look more proffesional . Good for resale in the gym too lol

I've got some bad news that I'm gonna drop here today. You wont like what I have to say but everyone needs to hear it. Be prepared to be really pissed off is all I have to say...

Color means nothing. I can make any oil darker by baking it longer. Base your analysis off blood tests and feel not by color of oils. Come on guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I've got some bad news that I'm gonna drop here today. You wont like what I have to say but everyone needs to hear it. Be prepared to be really pissed off is all I have to say...

If your just going to post whats on rx save it honestly. Only their blue tops have come back bunk. Their Organon may have been underdosed according to others.

Color means nothing. I can make any oil darker by baking it longer. Base your analysis off blood tests and feel not by color of oils. Come on guys.

Although looking at your tren e, that light one is NOT tren enan. Anyone that has seen tren e powder knows it has a reddish tint to it and the oil is always a pretty dark red.

Most of you guys misunderstood the purpose of this thread. Clearly these are 2 different brews, therefore Serial Numbers should also differ.

Batch numbers are only there for show with ugls . It makes the label look more proffesional . Good for resale in the gym too lol
Right on the point murf23.

Although looking at your tren e, that light one is NOT tren enan. Anyone that has seen tren e powder knows it has a reddish tint to it and the oil is always a pretty dark red.

At the moment I am using MLF Tren Ace, its clear same colour as Organon Sust 250. 8 days in, I am already stronger, more vascular and mega horny. Can't sleep at nights, if I manage to get some sleep I wake up with sweat soaked T-shirt.
Every other Tren (Ace or Enth) I've ever had was dark brown / amber. I have discussed this matter with SD, he knows his Tren, given his expert opinion and PSL reputation I will take my chances with that Tren.

Also here an abstract from an article about Trenbolone, it explains why the colour may differ.
One thing that you notice about trenbolone is that it is often a golden-brown / rust colour when in oil solution. If the hormone powder is refined to greater than 99.5% purity or so, then the colour of trenbolone in solution actually gives a very light golden colour, much like other testosterone products; however, refining the hormone to this level of purity is extremely difficult. This is why there is colour variation from batch to batch with different underground labs; something as small as 0.1% purity can affect the colour of the final product.
Read more at: What is Trenbolone? Information including side effects

If your just going to post whats on rx save it honestly. Only their blue tops have come back bunk. Their Organon may have been underdosed according to others.

Definitely PSL has had issues in the Past specifically with Testoviron Amps now rumors are going around about the EP line not being good do to supplier send bunk raw compounds.

blood work results on the bayer testoviron

Got blood tests done and im pretty sure i have been using fake gear (forum source)

And this is the thread i started on RX about the bunk Testovirons i got 4 were fake/bunk/underdosed. 1 was legit.
PSL Testoviron

I have placed 2 orders with PSL, a few weeks apart. Packages been sent from 2 different countries. The color is significantly different yet batch numbers (S/N - Serian Number) are the same.
Perhaps 2 different brews. I guess batch number doesn't mean shit when it comes to an Underground Lab.

Deca:
First 2 vials (darker color) - 1st order
Last 3 vials - 2nd order
attachment.php

attachment.php

Tren E:
First 3 vials (much darker color) -2nd order
Last 2 vials - 1st order
attachment.php

attachment.php

No worries Guys:

We use the same PG Clear oils - always.
It's the matter of the batches of "essence" used - When each batch differs even 1-3% as to "tint/color" ..from another - it's always vissible in the "jug" - due to crystal clear PG C.oils we use. (that's why there are batches ... very clear , yellowish and so on ..)

That's all - the Gear is 100% the same quality -Always - It's a pretty standard and common knowledge.

Other UGL's use "simple-yellowish" C. Olis - mostly G.S.Oil - that's why it's impossible to tell what "essence" was used

No worries Guys:

We use the same PG Clear oils - always.
It's the matter of the batches of "essence" used - When each batch differs even 1-3% as to "tint/color" ..from another - it's always vissible in the "jug" - due to crystal clear PG C.oils we use. (that's why there are batches ... very clear , yellowish and so on ..)

That's all - the Gear is 100% the same quality -Always - It's a pretty standard and common knowledge.

Other UGL's use "simple-yellowish" C. Olis - mostly G.S.Oil - that's why it's impossible to tell what "essence" was used

Products were ordered a few weeks apart, packages been sent from 2 different countries.
Those 2 lots of Deca and Tren are allegedly from the same batch, yet the color differs significantly.

So whats that essence you speak of?

Products were ordered a few weeks apart, packages been sent from 2 different countries. Those 2 lots of Deca and Tren are allegedly from the same batch, yet the color differs significantly. So whats that essence you speak of?
Ask us what you are trying to prove with your question? Whats your point Dannie? The PG oil blend isn't like a fruit drink being mixed in water. Theres plenty of other factors you can add in before you call us "cheap".

Products were ordered a few weeks apart, packages been sent from 2 different countries.
Those 2 lots of Deca and Tren are allegedly from the same batch, yet the color differs significantly.

So whats that essence you speak of?

Question: who revives a 3 month old thread to start some shit?
Answer: someone on tren of course. Lol.

Just giving you shit Dannie Boy. These Irish eyes are smiling.

Ask us what you are trying to prove with your question? Whats your point Dannie? The PG oil blend isn't like a fruit drink being mixed in water. Theres plenty of other factors you can add in before you call us "cheap".
All I ask that you read the very first post (carefully I must add), address the issue and explain that essence you speak off and how it applies to this case.

Question: who revives a 3 month old thread to start some shit?
Answer: someone on tren of course. Lol.

Just giving you shit Dannie Boy. These Irish eyes are smiling.
Actually this thread is over a year old.
A recent thread made me dig out those pics from the first post, and that's when I noticed GOTGrowth reply where he brought up the 'essence' that changes color of oil across the vials of the same serial number.

Essence??? Even n00bs know what essence o' Gearz is about. Stop asking difficult questions! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
I guess the PG oil has different layers.

The deeper you go the more essence obviously.

No one would keep the essence on the top for fuck sake.

That would be idiotic.:nerd:

It was the way it was manufactured. What are you trying to say?

Can I have extra essense in mine if I pay a few extra buks ... Heard alot of good things bout this stuff , Please send me some I would like to post a review on it

Do any of our sponsors carrry essence d' tranny urine? Id like it in micronized form, thanks.

It was the way it was manufactured. What are you trying to say?

That you sir are a lying piece of shit.

Remind me to ban you after I masturbate :coffee:

Exactly - good point. Time and temperature of manufacturing process have serious influence as to color. Besides EP Line uses crystal clear PG oil for the whole line - therefore even the most tiny change of production process (time , temp. smallest variations) will change the product tint/color.

The ESSENCE" = RAWS obviously (such terminology has been used for steroidology needs/requirements/Terms) - Where originally it was posted.

...any more bashing and nasty theories ???

I think we should stop this kind of thing from happening from now on. PSL has been nice enough and allowed honest feedback but this thread has gone too far.

Thread gone to far? Reps keep coming out with bs answers and excuses. Dude its pretty obvious that it is not the same batch. I bet if I ordered one from dom section during that period the S/N would be the same yet color would be different from previous two orders (Have you seen the first post at all? light and dark Deca? light and darker Tren E?, packages sent from 2 different countries?)

Besides how big are your batches?
All products I got during that period had the same S/N, which means the same production date.

Besides how big are your batches?

Yes - exactly - you should ask this first before making up this whole drama. (If you just only made half the effort to do some basic research on TREN based products/manufacturing earlier -that would be a freaking surprice......)

Do you think that each batch of EP Line product is made in god damned galons at a time ??????? (EP line is being made in LITERS to make sure that each one is of perfect purity/dosage/quality)

- Did you think that each 100 vials of EP Line products have a different S/N number ??? What other smart things/questions you have in mind ???????????????????? :wacko:

As we addressed - even slightest changes (single degrees , seconds in production/heating process) have influence to some prods. (especially TREN based)

If you want to evaluate (bash in matter of fact) EP prods. quality - perform MS testing or at least Solid/Pro. BW testing.

After all this recent activities from "some" of you .... we're wondering - why not waste some more time to bring "crap in some other sponsors back yards" ..... just to stay in the latest fasion trends .....

Aren't those latest activities pretty obvious to anyone ?

Back