PDA

View Full Version : Please more info on my test!

kennyc
07-08-2003, 07:34 PM
I've got alot of help so far,but everytime I log out I come up with more questions.... Should I refrigerate my Test??? And can I draw up some syringes in advance for ease of use??? And I heard through the grapevine that you can add household oil ( ie: canola or vegi or melted magerine) to it to make it last longer in your system?? There is ALOT of bull out there and this is the first place I can get good answers from people. And whats the deal with site injections. Can I use an insulin needle and jab my Bi's to get a specific result??? HELP

I need a good book or something. Anyone know one.
Confused but trying to do it right, Kenny

Mudge
07-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Keep it in a cool dark place. You can draw pins in advance, but why? You only increase the risk of infection due to exposure.

No, you cannot use standard oil, it must be sterile oil, found at "any" conversion kits type website (see sig, etc). Oil itself disolves somewhat slowly compared to water, but it is the ester in the drug that matters, not the oil used.

Site injections do not work on the whole, the only results is oil stored temporarily in the muscle making it appear larger.

www.spotinjections.com Use them for the purposes of being easier on the body (site rotation), not for site specific growth, because its a fallicy. Some people claim some few steroids do work localized, winny would be one, suspension probably another (twice a day injections). On the whole, its BS.