• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vegetable Carb Sources

LrdViperScrpion

John Mayer? Yes please.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,

I was curious, if one were to attempt to convert their carb sources to vegetable and fruit sources, what would be good vegetables to eat with a high carb content to fill carb quotas?
Thanks.

I think, sweet potato, tomato, squash

Higher calories vegies....sweet potato, carrots, peas, corn, winter squash...I think that's about it...all the rest have very few calories...including tomatoes:)

Fruits on the other hand...well....they all have plenty of calories...although strawberries have very few. Higher calorie fruits would be bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, blueberries, there are many more...of course:)

Legumes.....Pinto beans, Kidney beans, Black beans, etc. High in both carbs and protein.:thumb:

corn and peas are not recommended are they?

Originally posted by sara
corn and peas are not recommended are they?
Those and carrots and artichoke are the only "veggies" I like and will eat! Been working for me!

Personally I wouldn't suggest corn and peas Sara but I was just giving an exhaustive list to answer the question. That being said they're still better than many alternatives so keep that in mind...overall if you plan for them in your macros you'll probably make good gains either way.

Back