• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

forearm exercises

astral37

Dreamer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are some good exercises to build up your forearms? I've heard preacher curls are good, any other ideas? thanks

Wrist extentions, wrist curls. I do them seated, semi-light weight, dont bounce it, keep the fingers wrapped. I am doing 2 sets extentions and 3 sets of wrist curls, seated on a bench using my legs, some just use the bench.

I bought straps before, and I dont use them any longer (not for a couple years). Without direct work though my forearms dont really grow much at all, but still, if you give yourself a crutch you will make yourself dependant on it.

I dont use a belt any longer either, that one was harder to get away from.

When I stopped using straps and concentrated on "real" back exercises like free weight barbell rows, my forearms grew. The funny thing is before when I used straps I used to do all kinds of wrist curls and ym forearms never grew.

Weird. I do lots of rows, I would not say my strength suffers without direct work but size yes. Some people likewise claim they can do no direct bicep work (a couple guys, I can maybe dig up a name given some time, short philipino guy), but me I have to do direct everything - including neck.

While I get some stimulus with traps also doing some things, every friggin muscle in my body is what I'd call stubborn, minus maybe the chest and somewhat the arms.

Back