• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who is the UncleZ go to rep for help with orders?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been running into minor issues with an order. Can someone help me out?

Use search function and read some threads about uncz before you order is what i would do. May not like what you read, of course i could be wrong.

Use search function and read some threads about uncz before you order is what i would do. May not like what you read, of course i could be wrong.

I read through some threads and things looked positive. Board mods and administrators are saying good things, so it looked like a good bet. I am not saying their is a big problem, just small issues. So, a little feedback from a board rep would be nice.

I may be thinking of different source anyway if you go to their threads under sponsers youll be able to id their rep.

Yep, oldschoollifter was named in another thread. Read good reviews as well.

I may be thinking of different source anyway if you go to their threads under sponsers youll be able to id their rep.

I already did that. I know who the reps are, but I don't know who is active right now with the holidays and what not. Basically, this thread is just a way to get a rep to respond back so I don't end up sending 5 PMS out to different people. I find that shit gets fucked up that way, and it is better to deal with just one person.

cool, sorry man. goodluck. most are out celebrating i guess.

Hey bro sorry was on vacation for holiday shooting you a pm

Back