• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Justice - EDU style

Another potentially brilliant career untimely ripped from the hands of youth.

Jeeze.:rolleyes:

I don't think her lawsuit was unfounded... if she had the top grades she deserved to be the only Validictorian. It's crazy to ask her to share it.

Sorry, B, suing over something like that is absurd. I don't blame Harvard for changing their mind. If I hired someone and found out they were that willing to sue, I'd be looking for any and every way out.

I do not see the big deal of sharing a podium w/ another validvictorian...
but I see no reason for any punitive damages...
stupid.

I just said I didn't think her lawsuit was unfounded... I do think it went too far and I don't think she should get any punitive damages... but I don't think she should have to share the podium.

I saw a show, I think it was HBO's Real Sports with that chump Bryant Gumbal, where they were talking about parents suing highschool coachs b/c their kids lack of playing time was jeopardizing the kids pro career.

I can't believe the judge didn't throw the case out.

Originally posted by butterfly
I just said I didn't think her lawsuit was unfounded... I do think it went too far and I don't think she should get any punitive damages... but I don't think she should have to share the podium.

Well, on the little facts we have, I would tend to agree. But using the courts for something like this is what offends me. I would even understand it more if she were being asked to give up her title. So, this was about her wanting it all to herself.

Which she may have deserved...but, as we see, she ended up looking horrible and lost a ride to Harvard.

Originally posted by Pepper
I saw a show, I think it was HBO's Real Sports with that chump Bryant Gumbal, where they were talking about parents suing highschool coachs b/c their kids lack of playing time was jeopardizing the kids pro career.

I can't believe the judge didn't throw the case out.
You mean it wasn't thrown out sheeesh :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
I wish we had that no frivolous (sp) law suit law like Great Brittain has...
of course, it would put 1/2 the lawyers out of business...
wouldn't THAT be a shame..

Originally posted by butterfly
I don't think her lawsuit was unfounded... if she had the top grades she deserved to be the only Validictorian. It's crazy to ask her to share it.

Oh, the reason why I read that is was so silly of a lawsuit is that the kids that were to share the validictorian spot with her where only .01 behind her due to PE classes that she did not have to take.

Other than that they were dead even on grades even though they did not have private tuitors.

I read a few other posts of people that know her. The vast majority claim that she is a wicked person and that her "immune defeciency" is a fraud.

However it was just posts so who knows how credible those are.

Personaly knowing the case I think it was silly that she could not share the spot..what does that teach our youths?

Canada has a different way of dealing with law suits too. As I understand it the person suing is responsible for both sides legal fees if they lose (kind of sounds like innocent until proven guilty). I'm pretty sure this would kill off a lot of ridiculous law suits in a hurry, the down side is that it would probably make suing a large organization extremely difficult and risky even with a legitimate law suit. Less ridiculous law suits would probably mean more time to actually work on important lawsuits and make sure that they come out with the right answers. The downside though is putting 95% of the ambulance chasers out of business overnight would probably be bad for the economy.

Back