• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woohoo!!!

Swfl

Still growin
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got back from my Doctor Appointment for low sex drive he put me on test cyp 400/mg week!!! now that's a doctor! I can t be happier!!! So I guess 500mg/wk is actually a legitimate cruise dose.

Wow thats a hefty dose. Dont be getting lab work done on that dose lol.

My free test came back at 7.2 on a scale of 9-30
And total test was 161 with 240-950 range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Man my honest advice drop it to only pinning 100-200 mlg, and get blood work based on that amount then urdoc will see itas the 400 u were prescribed and keep u at that dose! Then u can use the leftovers to blast n cruise!

If he sees ur outrageous numbers based upon 400 mlg per week, he will def lower the amount and hell might have a heart attack!

U sure it says 200 mlg 2 times per week or 400 mlg a week?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Man my honest advice drop it to only pinning 100-200 mlg, and get blood work based on that amount then urdoc will see itas the 400 u were prescribed and keep u at that dose! Then u can use the leftovers to blast n cruise!

If he sees ur outrageous numbers based upon 400 mlg per week, he will def lower the amount and hell might have a heart attack!

U sure it says 200 mlg 2 times per week or 400 mlg a week?

His exact words were 200mg twice a week. I was shocked. I hear ya on the rest. He knows i use gears so he seems to be super cool with it. Time will tell but he gave me a 4 mos script.

Wow ur pretty dang lucky! Damn 200 twice a week! Id get huge quick! Plus my bp would go thru the roof! Haha well gl and keep us posted on how its going!

And ur definitely NOT in cali i take it haha we r lucky to get 50 mlgs 2 times per week!

Well I just got the bad news. It's now 200mg EO/week big difference. Hispanic doctors need to learn how to communicate. I asked that guy 2 times what he meant and I even said you mean 200mg twice a week? Yes that is exactly what I mean... Fucker

Congrats! My last bloods came in a little over 900 my Doc nearly had a heart attack, so she lowered my dose to 120mg a week:paddle:. At that time i was using HCG and Exemestane and i forgot to stop taking it.. dammit :wits:what was i thinking. Make sure four weeks before your bloods you only take 100mg or 150mg a week.

Damn, you guys seem to have 1/2 way decent docs. My doc has me on .25 ml every 4th day? :coffee:

Just got back from my Doctor Appointment for low sex drive he put me on test cyp 400/mg week!!! now that's a doctor! I can t be happier!!! So I guess 500mg/wk is actually a legitimate cruise dose.

Prove it....lol...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Yeah the lower the better on ur trt dose u dont wanna be to high.

People need to read entire threads before commenting. He already said this was a misunderstanding. Just advice..

People need to read entire threads before commenting. He already said this was a misunderstanding. Just advice..

If only there was a like button!

Finally!!! Now it's back to the fun. Congrats brother.

And sorry about your miss communication lol