• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sugar in creatine

BBJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is the amount of sugar in each serve of cell-tech (75 grams in a 99 gram serving) a really bad thing? eg: is it gonna make me put on more fat than it will increase strength/build muscle? Im not all that concerned with a weight gain but id prefer muscle to fat, considering ive already got some fat that i dont want. The only other creatine available to me that id probably consider is Prolab creatine monohydrate, this is just plain though. I really dont want to have to mix it with anything for taste, as i live with 4 family members, if i leave juice or something in the fridge it wont be there 5 mins later. Anyways back to the point, is the sugar amount no good? i gym 6 days a week for about 2 - 3 hours with about an hour of that being cardio, and i use nitro-tech for protein after gym, and dont eat all that much either; incase all that makes any difference? btw im not a muscletech lover, ive tried others but liked the stuff when i used it so stuck with it.

THANKS

IMHO you need not need simple sugar to transport creatine. Especially not the amount contained in Cell-Tech. I would go with half the normal dosage. That would still give you 5 grams of creatine and 30+ grams of carbs. 5grams of creatine is fine for maintaining creatine stores.

In the future do not buy Cell-Tech or anything from Muscletech for that matter. That are much better and cheaper alternatives.

Originally posted by BBJ
Is the amount of sugar in each serve of cell-tech (75 grams in a 99 gram serving) a really bad thing?...THANKS

BBJ You might want to subsribe to the creatine poll thread since it's related. Creatine Poll

75g or calories of sugar? That is a wicked lot, I would like to guess that it was calories although its not a multiple of 4.

Basically that is 16oz of Yogurt as far as sugar if that is in fact grams.

yeh the supplement facts says 75g per serve (99g), and 300 calories. ive used it before at half dose but only for like 12 weeks all up and i found it really good. ive tried some other unknown brand one since then which is just plain creatine with 5% glucose, and it didnt seem to do as much for me as cell-tech. i might give something else a bash just for a while tho, i wont know if anything else works if i dont try it will i. i only got on to muscletech because of nitro-tech, id used other various protein supplements and found that nitro-tech was the only one that didnt give me serious bad flatulence (well i didnt think it was all that bad - we all love our own brand, and i was more than happy to share it with others but nobody else seemed to enjoyed it), and it tastes pretty nice too; others i had were like drinking paint, i couldnt take it anymore :) Anyways, thanks again.

Originally posted by BBJ
Is the amount of sugar in each serve of cell-tech (75 grams in a 99 gram serving) a really bad thing? eg:

Wow. One could almost swear the sugar industry has one super big mafia like protection agency hell bent on getting money out of our wallets multiple times; once for the sugar tax, once for the fake fat loss pills and a bunch more times for the doctors and funeral directors. These days it seems that there is a ???sugar tax??? to be paid in just about anything that you can buy in a container and put in your mouth. Not even sure I am joking about this ???sugar conspiracy??? any more. Even in the ???health food??? and ???natural food??? section of the grocer, if it says ???natural??? you can almost bet money on the fact that if it???s in a box then it???s laced heavy with ???natural??? sugar (and usually ???natural??? salt for the sodium chloride preservative effect). Now with Creatine ???they??? got into sports supplements and the wellness industry even bigger than when ???health bars??? first came out. Wake up people ??? it???s all about packaging, slick marketing and the biggest ???mark up??? possible on the cheapest forms of government subsidized cheep mass produced abundant commodities (corn, sugar, beef, dairy). Yeah ??? we all need that megaton nuclear sugar induced insulin spike to get big and strong and transport creatine into our muscles; just like we need a hammer to the back of the head to wake us up to the fact that the majority of us are being milked like cows.:cry:

Back