• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hair Removal

ArduousMeister

Tire fighter ...damn tire
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For all the guys (or ladies) out there that remove back hair :grumble: what are some of the ways you do it? I use nair but I find that I get a lot of in grown hairs that cause the red pimple like patches :( ... also if you don't use nair how do u shave or wax ... or do u have someone do it for you. :shrug:

I am the Hair master...sad to say...

NAir for men with the new roll on applicator is only a 4 minute wait. Works great.

Sugaring works better than waxing for the body since its easier to clean up than wax and wont pull off you skin.

Still hurts like hell though...need to do it once a month.

Topicain or EMLA work very well to deaden the skin with liocain 4-5% base...its an awesome way to do your sugaring however it is expensive.

If you never have done waxing or sugaring before...NEVER DO IT ALONE or with a friend...pay for a pro the first time!

My ex used to nair my back ... didn't really bother me too bad ...

I'm in dire need of a trim ... LOL ... do you do it yourself trinsdad?

Yeah..I just use the Roll on applicator. I have light colored fine hair on my body so it comes off rather easy now. So I do it once a week when I use Nair for men..or once a month when I sugarwax.

Oh by the way...never use Nair on the Nads! Dangerous for the twins.

Last edited:
What is sugarwaxing? I have dark hair on my body so its a bit more of a pain in the ass :grumble:

Sugarwaxing is waxing but with sugar as a base. It doesnt stick to the skin and it pulls the have out fine. Its easier to clean up as well.

It wont do a perfect job like wax will but you wont be missing patches of skin either. :D

It is good enough though, if there was doubt.

Call around to day spa's and make sure you have a pro do it the first time, its faster and less painful if they do.

Thanks for the beauty tips man ..... no all I have to do is get someone to help me with my make up :funny:

Personally I stick to good ol' razors...been shaving for a looong time now....the trick is to make sure you soak your skin well before shaving...use a quality razor and always moisturize afterwards!

As well...be sure to exfoliate on a regular basis...like once a week or so.

I've gotten those annoying red bumps on my skin from the nair as well...

No Problem :D

Shaving is hard and a pain when your whole body is full of hair. But if you have it down to a science more power to ya!

Redbumps are from the finer hairs trying hard to make it to the surface of your skin. Waxing those areras over and over will make them finer but more sparse.

One suggestion, I have never tried is to take a anti hystamine just before waxing for the red bumps that occure due to irritation.

Back