• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do U counter adverse effects from igf1lr3?

Koolherc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on it goin on a week now and have been hitting hypo early on and it gets serious and uncomfortable as all hell man. Today thought I was gonna have to grab somebody to run my ass to the ER. No fun. I'm running 50mcg pwo. I love what I'm seeing from it. Strength, vascularity, great pumps no doubt. Mostly feel nice and full all day but I feel like I have to carry bananas, sugary fruit and whatever the fuck else I can eat or drink fast in case these sides come on. Anyone else experience this or know how to counter it? It made so freaking nervous today I was like"damn, I may have to just call it a loss" and leave it alone. Not what I want. Help bros?

What's your daily meal plan look like while using lr3?...but for now back off the dose..

Right now it's something like this:

meal 1: pro shake, 3 packs instant grits an apple
meal 2: 10oz. chicken teriyaki, 1/2cup chow mein noodles, 1/2brown rice(post workout)
Meal 3: 5oz. Sirloin patty, medium sweet potato, broccoli
meal4: quest protein bar, apple, orange(at work) fast paced job, no real time to stop and eat
meal5: pro shake (at work)
Meal 6: 8oz. Salmon, steamed veggies, baked potato dry
meal7: pro shake before bed

Thing is, ideally I'd like to reduce my carb intake right around meal 4 and not have to eat then except for greens for the rest of the day but this ain't happening. Stuff made me feel nasty yesterday man, whoo. Thank u for the repnsoe S2h much appreciated. I thought about dropping the dose back to half. You think that may help?

Back