• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kobe Bryant

I said before he even admitted it that he done it and it was consensual. She is just out for fame and money. But that doesn't make it right(what he did being married) He deserves all the bad press he gets. We'll see if they can prove it was rape?

I agree Prince! For the Police to swear out an affidavit and the Judge to see enough evidence to issue the arrest warrant, it doesn't look good!

Im against rape...I dont believe Kobe raped her....I do believe he slept with her.

In todays society, when a woman brings charges against a man such as rape, it is the woman that people believe even if she is lying. The man is judged guilty without a trial.

Do you guys remember Michael Irving (Dallas Cowboys). Strippers were accusing him of sexually abusing them but were later found out that they lied just to extort money out of the guy.

Originally posted by JerrymeMorales
In todays society, when a woman brings charges against a man such as rape, it is the woman that people believe even if she is lying. The man is judged guilty without a trial.

I understand your point, but that is not entirely true.

Kobe's alleged victim's AOL screen name is CutieEagleKatie.
Her AOL Profile
Name: Katelyn F
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single and looking
Hobbies & Interests: shopping, hanging out with my friends, cheerleading, meeting cute guys

I did not know she was white?

Im against rape...I dont believe Kobe raped her....I do believe he slept with her.

Do you guys remember Michael Irving (Dallas Cowboys). Strippers were accusing him of sexually abusing them but were later found out that they lied just to extort money out of the guy.

I tend to agree with this, as awful as it is...she's probably hoping for an out-of-court settlement worth a million dollars. Although is this even possible now that he has been formally charged?

The only thing making me think twice is that interviews with people who know her say that she isn't that type of girl...

Rape is always a really sticky subject...I had a friend in university that was accused of rape because he slept with a girl and then she found out he had a girlfriend back home...so she told everyone he raped her because she was pissed off. He had to switch schools.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to hear her side of the story as to how the whole event happened, thus far it's been mostly "Kobe the victim to a gold digger" story.

Let me pose a question to all who think that he is guilty. Why in the world would you need to rape someone when you are a global sex symbol and rich beyond your wildest dreams. Give me a break, Kobe and anyone else in his position could have almost any girl they want, why would you need to rape someone?
Secondly, Kobe has always prided himself on being a model citizen and a stand up rep for the league. He has never been in trouble before and has never been one to go out and party late nights or anything like that. CommmOn. this bitch is lying. how easy is it for a woman to do this, "he raped me". I don't believe it

Originally posted by gr81
Let me pose a question to all who think that he is guilty. Why in the world would you need to rape someone when you are a global sex symbol and rich beyond your wildest dreams. Give me a break, Kobe and anyone else in his position could have almost any girl they want, why would you need to rape someone?
Secondly, Kobe has always prided himself on being a model citizen and a stand up rep for the league. He has never been in trouble before and has never been one to go out and party late nights or anything like that. CommmOn. this bitch is lying. how easy is it for a woman to do this, "he raped me". I don't believe it

I have no idea whether or not he is guilty, the courts will decide that.

However, rape is not about sleeping with a hot chick (or sex), or any chick for that matter, it's about control and supremacy. Sometimes it's those people that you think would never do such a thing that turn out to be the one's that do it.

Or, maybe he wanted to do this young chick for whatever reason, maybe she led him on, then said no, he could not handle that, or maybe did not believe that she was turning him down, so he forced himself.

Or, maybe you're correct, she's a lying, gold digg'n hoe. :shrug:

You make good points, and I am not necessarily trying to assume that he is innocent b/c we don't really know Kobe or any other athlete. All I am saying is that it seems ridiculous that someone in his position would resort to rape. Many times it seems like rape is a crime of desperation, and you would think that someone in that position wouldn't be desperate for pussy. If he did do it than he is a bigger idiot than we all thought. In fact he is an idiot for even putting himself in the position where something like this can happen in the first place.

I am not picking sides yet because, unfortunately, it's a growing trend nowadays that pro athletes are getting falsely accused of such things by money-hungry people. Kobe could very well be guilty, but I will wait until I hear more about the case.

You have to question...if he did really rape her and there was evidence...dont you think they would have put him in jail at that very moment? Not let him off on bail...they would have had him detained longer than a few hours. Usually rapist arent let off the loose just like if solid evidence is found.

Why did that police department target Kobe....noteriety....opens up many avenues for ones career. Example Mark Furman...book deals and a made for TV movie.

But we all knew OJ did do it. Because some character witnesses commented on his true character.

The girl waited 12 hours before reporting that she was raped to the cops...not only that...there is evidence that they were watching a video in that room. Why would they be watching a video?

The girl wasnt even working during that time...doesnt it make you question why she decided to go to that room in the first place?

People that know her knows she is a star chaser. She has been noted as very aggressive to getting what she wants.

Why is she portrayed as innocent while Kobe is portrayed as the star that snapped? He never had incidences where he has snapped before. And his character witnesses will attest that Kobe is not like this.

This is the very first incident that Kobe came into bad noteriety....dont you think if this was his nature, someone else would have came forward a long time ago if he had done this before?

Kobe has been in the NBA for a number of years now and this is his only incident like this.

Do you remember their were cases where women claimed they were raped but in actuality lied just to get money or revenge while the innocent man was put in jail for years and later released when DNA proved it wasnt the innocent man.

Dont you think Kobe knew that raping a girl would be detrimental to his carreer? He didnt do it. Cause any man in their right mind would know what the repercussions of it would be. He never imagined in his moment of weakness that someone would scream rape. It has happened to many men before. I believe that he did have an adulteress affair with the woman but the woman wants some kind of noteriety with his kind of event.

Big example...Monica Lewinski....look at how much money she makes....she knew what she was doing and she knew that she was doing something morally wrong. She is famous now and making money.

This is going to be very interesting.....

The girl wasnt even working during that time...doesnt it make you question why she decided to go to that room in the first place?
That means nothing, maybe she liked him. She may have went to his room, led him on, then said no, and he did not like that. :shrug:

Dont you think Kobe knew that raping a girl would be detrimental to his carreer?
Again, this means nothing. People make stupid mistakes all the time that have devasting impacts on their careers and/or home life.

Hmmm..Kobe is so famous.....dont you think he would have had a lot of temptations like this where other women are throwing themselves at him where he may have declined or accepted?
He is internationally known. After how many years in the NBA...why now is someone claiming this? Because someone got the right opportunity to catch him at the right place and time when he is most vulnerable.

What is so special about this girl? Ive seen a picture of her and she doeant look that great...go to www.uselessjunk.com , check out kobe's accuser. She is the one on the right (as you look at the photo) lying down

There was a good article about this on cnnsi.com. It talked about how men who are major sports stars or public figures never get to see women in any role other than subservient. They are either groupies, photographers/reporters or staff members who work for the team. They are rarely seen as equals, especially to someone who grew up in this atmosphere like Kobe did.

This gives the athletes no idea how to relate to women on a normal level since they are so used to women either wanting something from them or having to do things for them. Therefore when someone like Kobe (or any other major figure) invites a girl back to his room with him, he assumes that she is going to give him sex, or wants something from him, since he is only used to experiencing that.

Whatever happened there is no way Kobe is going to go to prison...I'll be interested to see if it affects his play in the upcoming season.

So you dont think that Kobe may have just made the mistake of adultry and that the girl could be lying?

Why is it so hard to believe that Kobe may not have raped this girl and that wench is lying to people playing Miss Innocent?

What I am trying to say is...maybe you have it in you to rape a girl....how do I know that you arent like that?

What if you had sex with a girl and that girl was accusing you of raping her when you know in your mind you didnt dso such a thing? You are trying to tell people that that you wouldnt do such a thing and someone was lying but no one believes you.. you would be thinking in your miund you made the biggest mistake of your life sleeping with that liar.

How would you prove your innocence?

IML Gear Cream!
There really is no way to prove innocence in many court cases...that is why the court system is set up so that the burden of proof is on the prosecutor and they must prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm sure Kobe slept with her (he's admitted to that), but I don't think he raped her. That's just my opinion.

did you see a picture of that girl?

What did you think of her?

I think Kobe could have had someone much prettier.

Originally posted by gr81

If he such an outstanding model citizen, why did he cheat on his wife? :shrug:

Hmmm..Kobe is so famous.....dont you think he would have had a lot of temptations like this where other women are throwing themselves at him where he may have declined or accepted?
Of course he's been tempted. Do you think this is the first time he's catered to the temptation?
He is internationally known. After how many years in the NBA...why now is someone claiming this?
Although I don't know Koby personally, I find it hard to imagine that this is the first time he's skipped out on his wife ... maybe the first time being caught.

What is so special about this girl? Ive seen a picture of her and she doeant look that great...go to www.uselessjunk.com , check out kobe's accuser. She is the one on the right (as you look at the photo) lying down

I like Prince's explanation ... rape isn't about sex, it's about control. Maybe the situation was he couldn't have the control. I don't know. Think for a minute how fagile the male ego is. If you were famous and could have any lady you desired. You choose one and then suddenly it went sour on you. What is happening ... I'm famous, you should want me because of that.

I do not know if Koby is guilty of rape. He is guilty of being a loser for skipping out on his wife - period!

Tan....

So you mean to tell me...that this is an example, okay so please dont get offended....what if say you meet a fine sexy woman that maybe looked like J'bo, or Beka, or perhaps the Jodis and they propositioned you for a night of pleasure and your wife doesnt need to know?

I mean...the lady has the most incredible edible bubblebutt that you just want to ride and you are really lusting after the woman. Her scent is so invigorating and the best part is the woman wants you as much as you want her.....
What would you do?

You know its morally wrong but your mind is telling you "no" but your body is telling you "yes" (R Kelly)

What would you do?

To make things even harder ....lets say that this is the time that your wife isnt giving you any and your body is cravin for some lovin..its been days turnin into weeks....weeks turning into a month...this is your moment of weaknes, buddy....what would you do? and your wife doesnt need to know?

I guess its just personal decision and choice...but the result is you have to live with your conscience for doing what you did or live with regret for not doing what you did.

What would you do?

Tan....

So you mean to tell me...that this is an example, okay so please dont get offended....what if say you meet a fine sexy woman that maybe looked like J'bo, or Beka, or perhaps the Jodis and they propositioned you for a night of pleasure and your wife doesnt need to know?

I do not really have the problem as we have an open relationship. Be that good or bad in other people's eyes, it works for us.
I mean...the lady has the most incredible edible bubblebutt that you just want to ride and you are really lusting after the woman. Her scent is so invigorating and the best part is the woman wants you as much as you want her.....
What would you do?

Ask the wife is she thinks she's good looking. :D

You know its morally wrong but your mind is telling you "no" but your body is telling you "yes" (R Kelly)

What would you do?
answered that above
To make things even harder ....lets say that this is the time that your wife isnt giving you any and your body is cravin for some lovin..its been days turnin into weeks....weeks turning into a month...this is your moment of weaknes, buddy....what would you do? and your wife doesnt need to know?
forunately for me, I have a strong set of morals. I have been in the position and have turned it down because I do love my wife. While on training in another city for a week, I went out to the bar. Being that I'm a fairly chatting guy, I talked to quite a few ladies. One of them did ask what i was doing later, and I said I was going back to the hotel. She asked if she could come and I said no, because I was married and loved my wife.
I guess its just personal decision and choice...but the result is you have to live with your conscience for doing what you did or live with regret for not doing what you did.

What would you do?

that is just it ...it's a personal choice. If one can live with the consequences, then so be it. Me, I couldn't.

Well spoken...

Open marriage? Is that open as honest ..willing to comprimise?

Or is it sleep with anybody you choose "open marriage"

If its the latter...doesnt that nullify the institution of marriage?

Well spoken...

Open marriage? Is that open as honest ..willing to comprimise?

Or is it sleep with anybody you choose "open marriage"

If its the latter...doesnt that nullify the institution of marriage?

This isn't about me - my marriage is fine and has been for 11 years. :thumb: Koby on the other hand is now at a point where his marriage may come crumbling down because he choose to go outside of his marriage for sexual gratification ... and worse than that, it might be forced sexual gratification.

In the end...I hope Kobe is innocent and learns from this and heals the relationship he has with his wife.

And I hope that they find that that girl lied

I hope that any rape charge isn't true ... be it a celebrity or the guy next door, but if it is true, then that person needs to be thrown in the jail population with a huge sign indicating why he's there!!

Back