PDA

View Full Version : How many people have you slept with?

Crono1000
07-22-2003, 09:57 PM
estimate ya sluts

david
07-23-2003, 05:38 AM
You nut!

How are ya, stranger? Where is Ta-Ta?

Did you NOT vote in your own poll?

Fit Freak
07-23-2003, 05:40 AM
I have to say I'm rather conservative so my answer is not many (2-10) and I hope to keep it that way:)

ponyboy
07-23-2003, 08:26 AM
I had to vote 21-30...I was kind of a slut in university...damned co-ed alcoholic environment! :D

Nate
07-23-2003, 08:48 AM
six

kuso
07-23-2003, 08:53 AM

FtNsGiRl
07-23-2003, 09:03 AM
ZERO! I'm totally pure.

:evil2: Ok, so I'm just joking...6.

Prince
07-23-2003, 09:54 PM
LMAO who the hell voted 40+? kuso? :D

kuso
07-23-2003, 10:28 PM
LOL.....NO...thats not me :rofl:

Julie7Ulie
07-24-2003, 05:27 AM
6 ... :D

CJB
07-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Are the left hand and right hand two different people?

J'Bo
07-24-2003, 10:29 AM
none :D i am just a talker :rofl:

ZECH
07-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Everyone duck for the lighting!!!!!!

J'Bo
07-24-2003, 10:47 AM
:rofl:

LAM
07-24-2003, 02:12 PM
does it count if you were asleep and a girl had sex with you ?

J'Bo
07-24-2003, 02:30 PM
you wish LAM :rolleyes:

FtNsGiRl
07-25-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by CJB

Only for you CJB! :nanner:

*I've been going through CJB withdrawals*

I Are Baboon
07-25-2003, 06:23 AM
Four people have voted 40+?? Ya bunch of ho's.

TWO for me. :)

naturaltan
07-25-2003, 07:14 AM
in the same sex session? 40+ seems a little extreme ... :grin:

J'Bo
07-25-2003, 07:23 AM
:rofl: @ NT

Fit Freak
07-25-2003, 08:32 AM
I agree .... 40 partners is a little too much IMO...damn dogs:evil:

CJB
07-25-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by LAM
Depends if you were the pitcher or catcher.

Jodi
07-25-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by naturaltan
in the same sex session? 40+ seems a little extreme ... :grin:
:haha: :D

Prince
07-25-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by LAM

are you sure it was girl? :hmmm:

:p

ponyboy
07-25-2003, 10:22 AM
How about how many people have you had sex with in a 24 hour period? (Not the same person, obviously...although that could be another offshoot).

Anyone? Especially these people who have claimed 40+ conquests?

My PB is 3...two girlfriends plus a little extra. I don't think I'll EVER match that time of my life again. Time management is a wonderful thing.

Crono1000
07-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Actually I'm surprised there weren't more 40+ answers, when I made the pole I thought we could even have some people in the 100s, while I did figure I should have put a "hell if I know" answer for some of ya (DaMayor :evil:.). I figure, there are some truly slutty people out there, new girl every night, 365 days a year... you could "hit" around the 200s given enough time. Now a woman could get 365 in a year if she really wanted to

J'Bo
07-25-2003, 01:00 PM
hey ponyboy...you stay over on your side if town ;)
i hope that they were all done at once.

Burner02
07-25-2003, 01:15 PM
1..but then again...I become a born again virgin at midnight on Thursdays...
:D

DFINEST
07-25-2003, 07:21 PM
So few that I can't remember

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it’s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Lean_Physique16
07-26-2003, 12:51 AM
27 and counting. Will reach the 30s by the end of summer, no doubt.

J'Bo
07-26-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Lean_Physique16

:rolleyes: perhaps you never heard of the term "quality not quantity" :rolleyes:

kuso
07-26-2003, 05:41 AM

You think summer is long enough for you to save up for three more magazines?

J'Bo
07-26-2003, 05:58 AM
:rofl: @kuso

spire
07-26-2003, 11:48 AM

At 16 years old, I don't think that this is something to be proud of.

J'Bo
07-26-2003, 11:54 AM
agreed ;)

Lean_Physique16
07-26-2003, 02:49 PM
Believe me, there is QUALITY to my quantity. I'm glad you decided to check up on my age, but if you'd read the rest of my description then you would have also seen that I am a model. That means that I am surrounded by near-naked(and sometimes completely naked) gorgeous women on a regular basis, and I do take full advantage of that fact..... Just out of curiousity, why don't you think the fact that I've slept with 27 different women is something to be proud of??? I should probably note the fact that I never said I was proud of my promiscuity, but you just assumed that. I was just trying to answer a poll.

Lean_Physique16
07-26-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by kuso
You think summer is long enough for you to save up for three more magazines?
I like that kuso, but keep it up and I'll have to:whip: your ass

J'Bo
07-26-2003, 05:43 PM
yah bend over and take it like a man Kuso :rofl:

ps no one looked up your age weiner...its in your name :rolleyes:

gr81
07-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Hey J, this guy illustrates the fine line between confidence (gr81), and arrogance (leanp 16). I don't think he has one post on this forum where he didn't mention to us that he is a MODEL and fucks gorgeous woman daily. He can bairly drive and yet he doesn't stop tuttin his horn.

Crono1000
07-26-2003, 06:00 PM
Crono1000 wants to be lean16

shaaaaaaaaaame :finger:

Crono1000
07-26-2003, 06:02 PM
... simply because he's a better liar than me :grin:

kuso
07-26-2003, 06:21 PM
I like that kuso, but keep it up and I'll have to:whip: your ass

Sounds like pent up sexual frustration to me!!

You sure do mention you are a model a whole lot of times considering you " don`t like mentioning it" :rolleyes:

spire
07-26-2003, 07:42 PM
Believe me, there is QUALITY to my quantity. I'm glad you decided to check up on my age, but if you'd read the rest of my description then you would have also seen that I am a model. That means that I am surrounded by near-naked(and sometimes completely naked) gorgeous women on a regular basis, and I do take full advantage of that fact..... Just out of curiousity, why don't you think the fact that I've slept with 27 different women is something to be proud of??? I should probably note the fact that I never said I was proud of my promiscuity, but you just assumed that. I was just trying to answer a poll.

At 16 years of age, having sex with 27 women (if it is true) would make you nothing more than a whore. Sorry to say it but its true. Even if you lost your virginity when you were first able to get an erection that is a different woman every month. More likely a different one every 10 days. To me this shows you have little respect, if any, for women in general; I think your words "taking full advantage" are right on. I personally think its disgusting that you sleep with this many women, are they just a notch on your ever growing list?

To me, sex actually means something. I am 23 years old and a virgin (voted 0 on this poll here). This is my choice because I think that it is a special act that should be resevered for someone that you really care about (especially the first one). Before you call me some fat slob who probably couldn't get a girl I'm 6' 1" 155lbs 30" waist and 20" thigh, classic lean cyclist form. You can go one just trying to get your penis into as many girls as you want and perpetuate that sterotype that all men want is sex, but some of us actually place value in the act and it has some meaning.

You are right one one thing, I did assume that you were proud. I based that on the fact that you say in many posts that you sleep with a lot of women and in every post that you are a model. In addition, saying that you will likely be in the 30s by summers end leads me to believe that you are proud of it.

gr81
07-26-2003, 08:30 PM
:confused: damnit, now the reason lean has no respect is not because he is perpetuating the stereotype that men like sex, b/c it is true and I AM proud of that, we do like sex. It is the fact that he has no class or modesty and tries to go out of his way to let everyone know how many woman there have been, as if it impresses someone. He is obviously seeking acceptance in a desperate act which leads me to believe that he isn't as confident in himself as he would have us believe. But spire, how is your ringing him for sleeping with woman any different than a religious fanatic hammering someone that doesn't believe in their faith. If you are a virgin, great, but don't expect to have many men agree with that, and certainly don't hammer us like we are sinners for having sex, something that is our most basic biological instinct. Hey sex means something to me as well, but that doesn't mean that sometimes I want to fuck, just b/c. Does that make me a bad person as you so imply? Now I didn't want to get on here and defend lean b/c frankly I think that he is a spoiled immature little boy that doesn't know shit about the real world, but getting on here and trying to impose your views on him like he is no good b/c we like sex is very judgemental and presumptious, don't you think?

spire
07-27-2003, 04:07 AM
gr81,
Excellent points, but there has to be a medium somewhere in the middle. Having slept with 30 people by the age of 16 is excessive by any standard. I don't expect people to share my view regarding sex, but I would be willing to bet that if I asked 10 people, at least 9 of them would say that even losing ones virginity at 16 is too young, let alone sleeping with dozens of different people at that age.

Please don't think that what I was doing was trying to push my view onto you and/or others. I am not relegious. I was just stating how I feel about it. Just as I respect your position, I hope you can do the same to mine.

J'Bo
07-27-2003, 07:56 AM
gr81....wow. you have redeemed your name in my books ;)

spire...personally i dont think that you were pushy, simply stating your opinion

leanthing....well mr.model i only have one thing to say. i model as well and i do see half naked men all over the place...ITS CALLED THE BEACH...do i sleep with them all NO. perhaps you may want to have some self control. searching for sex or simply having sex with many partners at a young age only shows how emotionally unstable you are. please dont get mad at me for calling you on this. someone who seeks pleasure from others is simply unable to give themselves pleasure.

Crono1000
07-27-2003, 09:28 AM
my threads always end up in the :toilet:

olusco
07-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Why are you guys are so negative about Lean_Physique16. He gave his candid opinion poll. Respect him or leave him alone. It is unbelievable that giving his own 2 cents then people are jumping him and calling him names. Do not judge him. He is a man of honor.

gr81
07-27-2003, 07:31 PM
hey spire, much love. I respect your decision man. hey let lean continue on sleeping with hella woman and see what happens, he will either get one pregnant or catch some shit he doesn't want b/c at 16 most kids don't have the perspective to be responsible all the time. He will grow up someday and learn, learn that he doesn't know it all like he claims to.

Olusco how is he a man of honor? he has no honor. Just b/c you do some modeling does that make you better than everybody? I have met plenty of people that do some modeling and it ain't that much of an accomplishment. He is only a kid and he talks like he lives the high life f'n the hottest bitches around and makes no bones about telling us in every thread he posts in. He does not deserve our respect until he grows up and gains a little perspective on things:attitude: :flipoff2:

J'Bo
07-27-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Crono1000
my threads always end up in the :toilet:

wonder why :shrug: its true though.

gr81
07-27-2003, 08:31 PM
interesting thread.

hey J' how are you?:lick:

J'Bo
07-27-2003, 08:34 PM
you are such a shit disturber GR81. i choose to not comment on anymore posts here cause i am a lover not a hater :p

doing good. only 5 more days til the photoshoot and then i can eat again :)

gr81
07-27-2003, 08:40 PM
I am no hater either so I guess that makes us both lovers.....hehe

a shit disturber huh, what does this mean. From your donut-filled sig I bet you aren't going w/o eating for too long, j/k, Good luck with tha shoot, work it girl.

J'Bo
07-27-2003, 08:45 PM
i will work it thanks ;) and then have as many donuts as one Tim Hortons can produce :D

yes. your a shit disturber and a mr.right :lol: but we need some of those around here to spice up the place :rofl: i just dont agree with your way of thinking although i respect men like you..to a certain degree :cheeky: jj

gr81
07-27-2003, 09:09 PM
would you rather have me be mr wrong.:D Just out of curiosity what is my way of thinking?

J'Bo
07-27-2003, 09:37 PM
dont start with me dear...lets just leave it as we think very different and the world and the people around us ;)

gr81
07-27-2003, 10:01 PM
dear.. I am the one that is supposed to be dispensing the condesending remarks ok honey, get it right:finger:
ha ha, its all good though.

OceanDude
07-28-2003, 06:01 AM
Well something to consider - there is a direct statistical correlation with number of sex partners and death or disease.

Death can come from STD's but most probably from the jealous other multiple partners of one of the people you had intercourse with (including your own spouse that's cheating on you :) )

And for STD's don't use bologna arguments like "...but I use a condom" since it's failure rate is 10%. This means on average 1 out of 10 times it's going to put you at risk of a STD (including AIDS) or possibly pregnancy. Talk about crutches and pacifiers...

So before messing around some of you might want to recall Groucho Marx's old line - "I wouldn't belong to a club that would have me as a member". Reword it like "I wouldn't mess around with a person who would have sex with a person like me (since it likly means they would invite anyone)." :) :)

kuso
07-28-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by OceanDude
"I wouldn't mess around with a person who would have sex with a person like me (since it likly means they would invite anyone)." :) :)

You must be one ugly fucker man......people that have sex with me OBVIOUSLY have the highest standards :D :D :D :yes:

kuso
07-28-2003, 06:17 AM
My bed post :rofl: :lol: :laugh:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=382899

OceanDude
07-28-2003, 06:29 AM
My bed post

Hmm that the number of times you slipped and backed into that post after sleep walking or the number of times you had to change your sheets after having an episode with yourself?

:laugh::funny::rofl:

You must be one ugly fucker man......people that have sex with me OBVIOUSLY have the highest standards

Oh, and don't make the mistake of equating the subtlety of the club membership analogy with the ability to dress up nicely. In my analogy club membership's only requirement is to pay the price of admission and not dieing on the first round of Russian Roulette with the another person who obviously also enjoys the sport with many others...

kuso
07-28-2003, 06:34 AM

Oh, and don't make the mistake of equating the subtlety of the club membership analogy with the ability to dress up nicely. In my analogy club membership's only requirement is to pay the price

Oh.....I`m sorry....didn`t realise you were gay. No offense :D :rofl: :lol:

OceanDude
07-28-2003, 10:13 AM

Boo. Bad form, foul. There has got to be a rule about changing somone's quote... :gosh:

For the record I only love :heartpump: my wife. Everthing else is just cheep mood music or stimulants ...

MtnBikerChk
07-28-2003, 10:27 AM

I'm surrounded by donuts all day long. But I don't eat them.

J'Bo
07-28-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
I'm surrounded by donuts all day long. But I don't eat them.

OMG i am gonna die laughing here :rofl: that is hilarious. like the use of donuts to ;)

Prince
07-28-2003, 11:39 AM
I am amazed by this!

see image:

J'Bo
07-28-2003, 11:41 AM
me too.

katie64
07-28-2003, 11:52 AM
My bed post :rofl: :lol: :laugh:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=382899
:D :eek2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :hehe:

ponyboy
07-28-2003, 11:57 AM
I think some of this comes down to stupid decisions when we are younger as well, and a different mindset about sex and relationships.

When I was first in university and really exposed to how easy it was to have sex with someone (fraternity lifestyle) I slept with a lot of people in a very short period of time...however I was also young and focused on different things (like gettin' some!).

Now that I'm older and think about it more I'd rather have the relationship part, and the sex (if it's good) is a major bonus. Still important, but not the be all and end all of the relationship. Therefore my numbers are high, but if you looked at overall ratio (# of people slept with per year) there is a rapid decline over the past five years.

Am I analyzing this too much? :rolleyes:

MtnBikerChk
07-28-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by ponyboy
I think some of this comes down to stupid decisions when we are younger as well, and a different mindset about sex and relationships.

Do I really have to say it?

let's see - something about PARENTS TALKING TO THEIR CHILDREN and TEACHING THEM HOW TO BE RESPONSIBLE ADULTS.

Prince
07-28-2003, 12:05 PM
I was in college as well, but I was focused on studying and bodybuilding! :p

ponyboy
07-28-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Prince
I was in college as well, but I was focused on studying and bodybuilding! :p

Yeah, yeah...that's why you're smart and ripped whereas I am a skinny slut!

J'Bo
07-28-2003, 12:37 PM
Yeah, yeah...that's why you're smart and ripped whereas I am a skinny slut!

Thats hilarious :rofl: gotta watch out for men like you when i come to town to do the Canadian Nationals next year :lol:

Crono1000
07-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Am I analyzing this too much? :rolleyes:
yes, but u sound a lot like me whenever I'm trying to think of something too, so it's excused

so anyway, who are all the virgins voting? There's the undeclared rule stating if you're gonna poll as a virgin, at least make up for it by telling us who u are. We don't want to catch it from you, it might be contagious! :scared:

OceanDude
07-28-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by J'Bo
Thats hilarious :rofl: gotta watch out for men like you when i come to town to do the Canadian Nationals next year :lol:

Just curious. How many nationals does Canada Have? :rofl:

Dale Mabry
07-28-2003, 04:13 PM
A Gentleman never tells tall tales out of school, so neither will I. ;)

J'Bo
07-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Thats what they call the comp. nerd

kuso
07-28-2003, 07:09 PM
There has got to be a rule about changing somone's quote... :gosh:

And the really scary part is, I didn`t need to change a word you said :p :hehe:

katie64
07-28-2003, 07:32 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:LMFAO, you are so funny Kuso, what a riot, poor OD, hehehe;)

brennan
07-28-2003, 10:02 PM
i'm at 25...college will do it to ya...def. tryin to settle down soon tho...it gets old

Pianomahnn
07-29-2003, 07:28 AM

There is a fair number of whores on this board. I do hope you lot get tested regularly.

J'Bo
07-29-2003, 07:49 AM
here comes mr. judgemental :rolleyes:

ponyboy
07-29-2003, 07:53 AM
Tested? ;)

What's that?

I just assumed that after different partners it turned different colours...whoops...grey again...:D

brennan
07-29-2003, 10:03 AM
been tested twice before...all clean...weeeee....plus u always gotta wrap it up!

naturaltan
07-29-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Pianomahnn

There is a fair number of whores on this board. I do hope you lot get tested regularly.

my patience is tested regularly

butterfly
07-29-2003, 10:41 AM
Leave the judging to the only One that has a right to.

djrx06
07-29-2003, 10:50 AM
umm.....lost count.

J'Bo
07-29-2003, 11:50 AM
dj.....how could you :eek:

J'Bo
07-29-2003, 11:51 AM
Here is a question for you people...do you remember the names of everyone you slept with?

ZECH
07-29-2003, 11:52 AM
I would have to think on that one! Darrell Hall and John Oates made a song about one.
Oh yeah...................SARA!

Tokyo_vice
07-29-2003, 12:00 PM
Having worked at a niteclub in NYC from 10yrs and promoting Raves with E being popped like tic-tacs. I am too ashamed to actually admit how much. Back in the day I used to be proud of how many chicks I did. After meeting(finally) a good woman. I have been with her for 1 1/2yrs with nobody else. Sometimes I miss being with different women. But I would not trade what I have now for anything. Yea, I was a manwhore but it was all becuase of stupid insecurity and macho bull crap. The only good thing from all of that was I learnt some really cool kinky stuff to try every now and then . Trust me guys even in you only have like 5 women before you find the right one. TAKE IT AND RUN/BE HAPPY. You can look for love in all the wrong places. I just got lucky finally.

J'Bo
07-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Tokyo_vice
Having worked at a niteclub in NYC from 10yrs and promoting Raves with E being popped like tic-tacs. I am too ashamed to actually admit how much. Back in the day I used to be proud of how many chicks I did. After meeting(finally) a good woman. I have been with her for 1 1/2yrs with nobody else. Sometimes I miss being with different women. But I would not trade what I have now for anything. Yea, I was a manwhore but it was all becuase of stupid insecurity and macho bull crap. The only good thing from all of that was I learnt some really cool kinky stuff to try every now and then . Trust me guys even in you only have like 5 women before you find the right one. TAKE IT AND RUN/BE HAPPY. You can look for love in all the wrong places. I just got lucky finally.

that was a beautiful post....thanks for being so open and honest :D

djrx06
07-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Here is a question for you people...do you remember the names of everyone you slept with?

Nope. How could I?? I was a manwhore during my college life.... Being an athlete in college was definately a big plus, not to mention bartending during school as well. I don't think you would understand if I told you Tallahassee, FL is the easiest place on earth to get laid. It is pretty ridiculous. I had lots of fun while I was in Tallahassee, maybe I should have picked a different girl to settle down with though, don't you think J'bo? I was on a roll until I met her....Then I settled down and bam. Learned my lesson.

naturaltan
07-29-2003, 12:42 PM

and that magical number that makes one a whore is what?? :shrug: More than one?

J'Bo
07-29-2003, 01:15 PM
NT dont even try its hopeless. lol.

DJ you kinda sound proud :confused: yes you picked the wrong girl but you sure learnt alot.

butterfly
07-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Sure do... and NO I'm not listing them!!!

djrx06
07-29-2003, 01:41 PM
DJ you kinda sound proud :confused: yes you picked the wrong girl but you sure learnt alot.

Proud, no not really. I just look back and knew I had a good time. The reason why I settled down was because that stuff got old quick.

OceanDude
07-29-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by butterfly
Leave the judging to the only One that has a right to.

Never judge the worthiness and character of one you will lay with since all eventually lie in the earth together - some sooner than others. :)

ponyboy
07-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by djrx06
Nope. How could I?? I was a manwhore during my college life.... Being an athlete in college was definately a big plus, not to mention bartending during school as well. I don't think you would understand if I told you Tallahassee, FL is the easiest place on earth to get laid. It is pretty ridiculous. I had lots of fun while I was in Tallahassee, maybe I should have picked a different girl to settle down with though, don't you think J'bo? I was on a roll until I met her....Then I settled down and bam. Learned my lesson.

That's pretty much the same as me. Bouncing in college makes a huge difference...

In terms of names, I know that there are at least three that I never even knew, as awful as that sounds...I refer to them by where I picked them up or knew them from. Blockbuster girl is my personal favourite!
:cool:

J'Bo
07-29-2003, 02:02 PM
blockbuster girl :rofl: thats great...what section did you pick her up in? and did you do it there or did you take her home?

butterfly
07-29-2003, 02:03 PM
That's really bad ponyboy :finger: at least you've wised up now.

ponyboy
07-29-2003, 02:04 PM
Actually I met her at the bar, picked her up, spent the night and then she bailed without leaving a number...walked into Blockbuster a week later and turned out she was the new manager...no discounts though...never did get her name b/c she never wore a name tag!

;)

brennan
07-29-2003, 03:28 PM
i'm wit ponyboy...i remember most of them but forget a few...so i refer to the ones i forget by what town they're from...woops...def lookin for that girl to finally settle down with

J'Bo
07-30-2003, 06:15 AM
Actually I met her at the bar, picked her up, spent the night and then she bailed without leaving a number...walked into Blockbuster a week later and turned out she was the new manager...no discounts though...never did get her name b/c she never wore a name tag!

;)

and you never thought of asking her for her name :confused:

ZECH
07-30-2003, 06:19 AM
and you never thought of asking her for her name :confused:
Why???????????:confused:

ponyboy
07-30-2003, 06:25 AM
She didn't seem to want to talk to me and I didn't want to have an awkward confrontation or anything. Probably she just wanted to leave it at a one night stand.

I have no idea why...those clothespins and handcuffs shouldn't scare anyone off...:D ;) :p

Burner02
07-30-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by dg806
Why???????????:confused:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

J'Bo
07-30-2003, 07:38 AM
i actually dont find that funny at all.

ZECH
07-30-2003, 07:40 AM
It's a man thing sweetie!

ZECH
07-30-2003, 07:40 AM
Famous saying "what was her name?"

J'Bo
07-30-2003, 07:45 AM
perhaps thats why i sleep with women too :D so i dont have to deal with men....and DG its not a man thing....its a pig thing :snort:

Burner02
07-30-2003, 07:47 AM
perhaps thats why i sleep with women too :D
now...that makes for quite a vivd pic in my mind....

ZECH
07-30-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Burner02
now...that makes for quite a vivd pic in my mind....
VERY! But we don't know her name??:rofl:

Burner02
07-30-2003, 08:44 AM
hell...I was thinking of j'bo...not block bustrer girl..
:)

Crono1000
07-30-2003, 11:45 AM
this poll is like several polls in one. So far we have confirmed that on the board:

5 people have voted 0 = 5 people are ugly
4 people have voted 1 = 4 people are lieing
1 person has voted 31-40 = 1 person has too much time on their hands
6 people have voted 40+ = 6 people have genital warts

J'Bo
07-30-2003, 12:14 PM
:rofl: i havent voted btw and dont intend to....so if your missing a vote its mine :D i dont kiss and tell :D

Burner02
07-30-2003, 12:17 PM
well...it was asking how many you have slept with...not kissed..

J'Bo
07-30-2003, 12:28 PM
k i dont fuq and tell.....better?

ZECH
07-30-2003, 12:31 PM
now everyone will be calling J'bo!:rofl:

Burner02
07-30-2003, 12:51 PM
heh heh..yeah....
thought it would get a little rise outta ya!

brennan
07-30-2003, 01:35 PM
this poll is like several polls in one. So far we have confirmed that on the board:

4 people have voted 1 = 4 people are lieing
1 person has voted 31-40 = 1 person has too much time on their hands
6 people have voted 40+ = 6 people have genital warts

FUNNY SHIT...:laugh:

Pianomahnn
07-31-2003, 08:56 PM

Pardon me using the correct word. Complain to Webster's, as they're the ones creating the definitions.

buff_tat2d_chic
08-02-2003, 12:43 AM

on my iggy list - PERMENANTLY (has been for sometime)

buff_tat2d_chic
08-02-2003, 12:49 AM

:rofl: Good one, J'Bo.

J'Bo
08-02-2003, 06:39 AM
:rofl: @ buffy.

naturaltan
08-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Pardon me using the correct word. Complain to Webster's, as they're the ones creating the definitions.

what is the actual definition of a whore Mr. Pianomahnn? :lol:

MtnBikerChk
08-08-2003, 06:40 PM
what is the actual definition of a whore Mr. Pianomahnn? :lol:

1 : a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : PROSTITUTE; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
2 : a male who engages in sexual acts for money
3 : a venal or unscrupulous person

naturaltan
08-13-2003, 10:27 AM
ummm, thanks MTB

Pitboss
08-13-2003, 10:39 AM
Can I vote again?? I think I moved up to the next level of whoreism... whorism.. being a slut.

Okay here's the really bad part. Can you name every person who have had sex with?? I tried but I can't. I can see their faces but can't put a name to them... them being 4 .. hey that was like 15 years ago and I'm old now and almost senile!!!

MtnBikerChk
08-16-2003, 04:08 PM
ummm, thanks MTB

You're welcome. It's my job.

:eyebrow:

J'Bo
08-19-2003, 08:43 PM
PB. you little manwhore :rofl:

sawheet
08-21-2003, 02:25 PM
I did that once I was getting a cat scan and trying not to think about being in that damm tube, I missed only a few names.

spire
08-27-2003, 04:44 PM
leanphysique16, if you are still reading this, I like to you comment on the previous comments made towards you (I noticed that you hadn't posted for a while, but are back now).

Burner02
09-12-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by sawheet
I did that once I was getting a cat scan and trying not to think about being in that damm tube, I missed only a few names.
yeah..there are only a couple I cannot think of their names...

J'Bo
09-12-2003, 11:34 AM
SLUTS!!! at least i remember all their names :rolleyes: first names anyways.

maniclion
09-12-2003, 11:47 AM
If my girl dresses up as different people, do they all count?

Reminds me of a song..."Did you ever fall asleep with Bo Derek and wake up with Bo Diddley?"

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 02:34 AM
My wife, me, myself and I. That's 4.

Burner02
09-16-2003, 02:46 AM
does that mean you sream your own name out when having sex..with yourself?

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 02:48 AM
No, I sream:

BURNER! BURNER! OH BURNER!!

Or something like that.

Burner02
09-16-2003, 02:49 AM
yeah..I get that lot too!

(of course..its usually followed by: "Get off me, you fat bastard!")

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 03:15 AM
And, hey don't touch me there you pig!!!

Burner02
09-16-2003, 03:18 AM
That's not a pillow!

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 04:36 AM
Those are my pants!

Burner02
09-16-2003, 04:38 AM
<cough cough> how 'bout them bears! good team this year, eh?

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 04:42 AM
Speaking of which, how about another beer?

Burner02
09-16-2003, 04:44 AM
Corona!

david
09-16-2003, 04:45 AM
I think I need to change my answer to this question! ;)

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 04:46 AM
What question? There's a question?

Burner02
09-16-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by david
I think I need to cahnge my answer to this question! ;)
:hmmm:

david
09-16-2003, 06:44 AM
the count burner.... the count! :lol: The original part of the thread! :lol:

Burner02
09-16-2003, 05:27 PM
gotcha

TheGreatSatan
09-16-2003, 09:50 PM
Oh the count.

one, one thousand

two, one thousand...

Burner02
09-17-2003, 04:49 AM
it never stops..

ogabott
09-23-2003, 01:02 PM
the girls love me.

BabsieGirl
09-24-2003, 12:01 PM

Question is: At what age did you start?

me, first time. Age: 19. I'm now 25, soon to be 26 in a couple months.

Prince
10-08-2003, 11:24 AM
I have not looked at this poll in awhile, I am shocked that 12 people have voted that they've slept with 40+ people!!! :eek:

katie64
10-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Too Many................LOL or not enough.....:D

Rissole
10-15-2003, 09:43 PM
3 :D

kbm8795
10-16-2003, 04:55 AM
ummm.....are we supposed to count blow-up dolls?

BabsieGirl
10-16-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by kbm8795
ummm.....are we supposed to count blow-up dolls?
:rofl: :rofl:

You know......They have the mechanical dolls out now! Do you ever watch ....."real sex?" that's where I saw the dolls. They look real and from what they say, feel real. They can do everything.

Burner02
10-17-2003, 06:07 AM
I saw the one the one for women..all three took turns 'riding' him, it...
his 'twig-n-berries' were even removable for different sizes..5k was the price...
kinda silly...5k for a fuq doll? That's sad....guess a woman COULD use him for the multiple passenger lane..he is supposed to look real..

kbm8795
10-17-2003, 06:29 AM
:rofl:

am I really outa touch .... here I was pridin' myself on doin' all this cardio so I could inflate the dolls faster.

REACTION
10-22-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by BabsieGirl

Question is: At what age did you start?

me, first time. Age: 19. I'm now 25, soon to be 26 in a couple months.

Started at 17. Slept with 8. Masterbated 10 000 000 times!:rofl:

ponyboy
10-24-2003, 08:28 AM
Started at 17...when someone asks, my standard answer is:

"More than ten but less than twenty" :D

MissOz
03-02-2004, 11:14 PM
ooohhh ahhh... I don't know if I should reveal that info , I keep ya guessin .xx

Rissole
03-03-2004, 02:16 AM
Your a dreamer Ozzie.... :rolleyes:

BabyArnold
03-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Actually I'm surprised there weren't more 40+ answers, when I made the pole I thought we could even have some people in the 100s, while I did figure I should have put a "hell if I know" answer for some of ya (DaMayor :evil:.). I figure, there are some truly slutty people out there, new girl every night, 365 days a year... you could "hit" around the 200s given enough time. Now a woman could get 365 in a year if she really wanted to

Not that I'm proud of it, but I have slept with well over 100 women. As a matter of fact 100 is conservative. I think that I am the luckiest man on earth to have never gotten anything other than 2 kids. Although I am very lucky to have my kids, they are great! Statistically I should have every STD on the planet. Thanks God for protecting me while I was a ManHo.

Vieope
03-04-2004, 06:19 AM
I found that people with sex addiction can easily go over the barrier of 300 persons a year. 40 is not that much.

MissOz
03-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Rissole
Your a dreamer Ozzie.... :rolleyes:

i'M A LDY AND i DON'T WANT TO REVEAL MY PERSONAL INFO TO ALL..RISS

PreMier
03-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Vieope
I found that people with sex addiction can easily go over the barrier of 300 persons a year. 40 is not that much.

Heh.. I bet you are WAY WAY up there living in Brazil. :D

Rissole
03-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by MissOz
i'M A LDY AND i DON'T WANT TO REVEAL MY PERSONAL INFO TO ALL..RISS
Take ya caps lock off will ya :rolleyes:

Your a tease..... :p

Vieope
03-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by PreMier
Heh.. I bet you are WAY WAY up there living in Brazil. :D

I have the right to remain silent. :grin:

PreMier
03-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Speak up you... I would be very proud, especially after looking at those Carnival threads you put up.

BabyArnold
03-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Speak up you... I would be very proud, especially after looking at those Carnival threads you put up.

Are there any ugly chicks in Brazil?? All of the ones I have seen (Mostly on Wild on E) are too damn hot.

PreMier
03-04-2004, 06:43 PM
I have never seen an ugly woman from Brazil :shrug:

http://69.93.187.54/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27970

http://69.93.187.54/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27887

BabyArnold
03-04-2004, 07:15 PM

Well me being from the south near New Orleans, I can now say that Mardi Gras ain't shit no more!!! I'm going to Brazil next year!!

Vieope
03-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Did you check the ones that I posted in my tread on the Open Chat?

PreMier
03-04-2004, 08:15 PM
No...

How many women again?

Vieope
03-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Just two.

Vieope
03-04-2004, 08:17 PM
I am waiting for kuso to put the NO WORK SAFE thing. So, I will post nice ones.

PreMier
03-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Haha... im at wok and I still go there :suicide:

MissOz
03-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Rissole
Take ya caps lock off will ya :rolleyes:

Your a tease..... :p

If your a good boy.... I might whisper in yr ear one day , by the way I like caps lock too!!!!!

Var
04-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Wow! I found this poll very late. I've had 10. I have a friend who's been with over 60. :eek:

JerseyDevil
04-10-2004, 02:36 AM
I was part of the 'free love' generation. ;)

SexyHardBody
04-10-2004, 12:35 PM
I have been with 7 people.

greekblondechic
04-10-2004, 07:03 PM

:yell: I'm not ugly!!!!!

Johnnny
04-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Since I was 18 I've been with 7 women. A couple of them were short fling's not my choice. One of them was when I was 21yrs old with my sexy 37 year old boss at the time who kindly took advantage of me. One of my best experiences I'll tell you. It lasted a few months. & the other was my 31yr old teacher at university when I was 22yrs old. But most of the ladies I've been with were my own age except for those 2, & were for minimal a year. I guess I'm more old fashioned & I always treat a lady with respect.

jaydawg73
04-16-2004, 07:34 AM
32-- got to hate working at a bank headquarters with a bunch of women.. and being the "young" guy.. been here for 8 years and now i am 30.. the stories.. wheeww

BabsieGirl
04-16-2004, 07:39 AM
So you guys just trade off at you "head" quarters, huh......

32 is a lot. Too many in my book. But hey, that's you and I bet you DO have "stories".....Care to share:grin:

Ogun
04-16-2004, 07:55 AM
I gave my virginity to my gf at 26, and I have been with her for ten years.

moon
04-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Ogun
I gave my virginity to my gf at 26, and I have been with her for ten years.

pretty cool

Ogun
04-16-2004, 08:03 AM

OMG, it's a good thing I have never went to Brazil when I was in my early twenties or I would still be there today...the father of five or six kids to one of those hotties.

I really enjoy the way the display their women as the sexual beings they are. So much feminine beauty. Sometimes its difficult treating those objects as women. :hot:

Johnnny
04-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Ogun 26 eh? One of my buddies at the time he was 20 could've used a girlfriend like yours. I'm surprised you waited so long. MY buddy when you was 20 for 3 yrs straight was turned down by attractive girls & women. Some of them knew he was one from mutal friends & didn't want anything to do with him. & other experiences were much worse. Some of them as they were about to get things going he was trying to figure out what to do first & so on, & they freaked & asked him if he was a virgin & when he said yes some said you aren't a man & got dressed & left or they just left. There's nothing wrong with him, he has a descent job & finishing school, & takes care of his body by working out & eating right. It was lack of sexual experience that was turning these women off. He almost got a call girl because of it but wanted to do it the right way. He ended up losing his virginity at the age of 23yrs old & ot a sexy 40yr old mature woman who liked virgins. He tried to lie about his virginity but she still saw through it & told him to not worry about it & enjoy himself. The 2yrs prior to when he met this woman he studied pornography to get advice & techniques. He told me he was too embarassed to ask any of us for advice. Obviously he studied well as he went out with this woman for 2yrs. But then her ex-husband wanted to get back together. He now has a 24yr old girlfriend & he's almost 27.

Johnnny
04-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Ogun I sure as hell know what you mean about those exotic Brazillian women. Every see any John Stagliano films?

jaydawg73
04-19-2004, 06:55 AM
i would share but then this forum would get a different rating and then pulled off.. oh well

Johnnny
04-19-2004, 09:12 AM
To bad jaydawg73, it sounds like you have some interesting stories.

Rich46yo
04-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Actually if you were around in the 70's, and both had a mind and had the goods to do the nasty, 40+ isnt all that outrageous. The country was so tripped out the real trick was to wake up in the morning and try to remember the name of the partner you screwed all night and was laying next to you. There was more then a few times I had to shimmy over to her side of the rack, without waking her, dig into her purse and find her I.D. just so I'd know what to call her when she woke up.

I know this all sounds kinda rancid in the politicaly correct, and diseased 21'st century. But in the 70's it was all kinda accepted. And condoms? Forgettaboutit! The woman were all on the pill and you could fire your broadside at will, and where you wanted to. Even someone who looked like the south end of a northbound horse could get laid back then.

And yaknow what? It was fun..................Rich

Johnnny
04-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Rich46yo I was born in 1977 so I didn't have the pleasure of growing up in that period. But I myself, my woman & many of my buddies would rather have grown up in the 70's as they hate the way society is in many different aspects. Including all the war & terror, some of the nut jobs in every city, criminals & most scary HIV/AIDS & STD's.

Rich46yo
04-25-2004, 05:26 PM
"""""""""Rich46yo I was born in 1977 so I didn't have the pleasure of growing up in that period. But I myself, my woman & many of my buddies would rather have grown up in the 70's as they hate the way society is in many different aspects. Including all the war & terror, some of the nut jobs in every city, criminals & most scary HIV/AIDS & STD's.
""""""""""

John we had gads of crime back then too, probably more. Certainly more homocides. That was also the height of the cold war, the time I served, and it always put a bounce in your step knowing that human anhilation was always 20 mins away, and on a tripwire to boot. And our nuclear forces were on a "tripwire" believe me on that. So were theres.

Basically the '70s were one big party. EVERYONE was passing splibs, having sex,danceing, and living for the day. Who really thought it was going to end?............take care..............Rich

Johnnny
04-25-2004, 05:39 PM
So what are you saying? Was it a good era or a bad era to grow up in?

Stickboy
04-25-2004, 09:47 PM
If it was disco, then it had to be bad. :D

Jo-Anna
04-26-2004, 07:13 AM
I've been in 5 long term relationships. But I didn't start there...

My girlfriend has been with at least 100, but her dad introduced her to a world of Truck Drivers... men just passing through. Some of them don't really care who it is as long as they can get off.

I learned from her experiences what not to do. ;) ;)

Johnnny
04-26-2004, 07:38 AM
I feel bad for her, yes she might have learned a lot sexually but not the way most women or men would want to.

I have a 25yr old musician friend I went to highschool with who started bodybuilding as well. He started having sex at 14yrs old in grade 8 as being a musician helped. He was one of the only teenaged boy having sex in our grade 8 class. I wasn't friends with him until grade 11. Since then he's been with about 45 women & girls give or take a few. He was living with a 35yr old woman when he was 22yrs old for about 4 yrs. He just doesn't want a girlfriend. & he doesn't go for women our age. He either goes for young 18yr olds, or 35-40yr old women. He last year had his first Aids/HIV/STD check up in 9yrs luckily he's clean. I say luckily because he doesn't use condoms all that much as he says he knows the girls & women. He's had crabs several times, he got his girlfriend when he was 19yrs old pregnant who had an abortion. He also tends to get a cold sore on his lip area once a month. He still gave oral sex to one girl. She called him & told him he gave her a form of Herpes as that's what cold sores are. For her they permanently went away after a year of medication. Had it been genital herpes he gave, it would've been permanent. Sometimes he tells me he f^cked this girl & I asked him if he wore a rubber. He says he didn't have to as she was on the pill. What an attitude. I told him that the pill won't keep his dick from falling off. Then he says well I know her very well. I'll never understand this attitude.

Rich46yo
04-26-2004, 06:13 PM
It was a wonderful era to grow up in. I think ppeople, and life its ownself, knew how to have more fun back then. But any era is "great to grow up in", and life its ownself is great at any time,"well maybe kinda rough in the Neolithic, but the hunting was good".

You certainly could have gobs of sex back in the 70's. Especially the cheap,impulsive,meaningless kind thats such a kick in the pants. Hell the woman used to just grab ya and drag you away like cavewoman................."man mine!!!!".................................take care Rich

Johnnny
04-26-2004, 07:31 PM
Man I wish we grew up back then.

Anyone with any comments on my musician friend's life style?

LAM
04-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Johnnny
Man I wish we grew up back then.

Anyone with any comments on my musician friend's life style?

there is a lot of new data out on the tranmission of HIV. it is actually a lot harder to get it than people think. however people forget that there are a lot of other STD's out there that are on the rise. your friends non-condom wearing habbits will catch up to him. most likely with something like herpes or a unwanted pregnancy with a stranger.

Johnnny
04-27-2004, 06:10 AM
LAM well my musician friend has already had crabs 4 times in his life & one of them was at the age of 15.

He also got his girlfriend who was 18yrs old that he had when he was 19yrs old & when he was 21yrs old he got another 20yr old girl both pregnant. Both girls ended up having abortions & immediately going on the birth control pill.

His reasons for not wearing a rubber is that she is on the pill
and/or he knows them.

He gets a cold sore just above his lip for about 3 days every month. When he was 23yrs old he told me he passed his cold sore a form of herpes but not the same as genital herpes to a girls vagina because he gave her oral sex knowingly that he had a cold sore on his lip. Luckily for the girl the doctor after a year was able to get rid of it from her vagina with a year of medication as it wasn't genital herpes that he'd given her.

He is now 25yrs old & since he was 14 he's been with about 40 girls & women. To some this would be a trophy, but for me I worry about his health & if it were me this wouldn't say much for my reputation.

Jo-Anna
04-27-2004, 08:16 AM
To some that would be just a beginning. I was working at a coffee shop for a while with some younger people. There are a lot of young guys out there that still think it's cool to have one girl a night and as many as they can. For them 40 girls would come very quick. You have all stated something very true the diseases that are out there now are scary and much easier to catch.

I'm really glad I'm not in that "looking for someone special" stage of my life now...

Johnnny
04-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Jo-Anna you are absolutely right.

Rich46yo
04-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Yes the "good days" are definately gone. On the plus side its always great to have emotional attachement and friendship with a young lady. Even back in the 70's having that "someone special" was a great feeling. Ive known a lot of girls in my life just I like them so much.

If the partner is right then commitment can be pretty awsome. Maybe the "good days" are right now.............................Take care.............Rich

Johnnny
04-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Too bad the good old days are gone.

But yeah I know what you mean about getting attached.

Johnnny
04-27-2004, 08:54 PM
Ladies I'd like your opinion. Since I had my first time with my first girlfriend at the age of 18yrs old I am now 26yrs old. In that time period I have been with 7 women. I'm wondering if you still think this is respectable & a resonable ammount compared to my musician friend I mention above?

Muscle_Girl
04-27-2004, 11:19 PM
1, and still with him.

Yah, I am the sluttiest of em all. :rolleyes:

Johnnny
04-28-2004, 06:59 AM
Any other opinions with my record?

rantheman
04-29-2004, 10:44 PM
34 i used to be a lot wilder than most. or more honest
LMAO

Johnnny
04-30-2004, 06:00 AM
rantheman I'm not calling you one as what you do is your business, but does anyone you know think you're a skank or anything bad about you?

rantheman
04-30-2004, 08:38 AM
old llife, bad habbits. i am happily married and have a 2 year old now. I was a man slut then but it was a lot of fun.

Johnnny
05-02-2004, 06:46 AM
I'm sure it was a lot of fun, but unfortuneately it's dangerous to do that now. Glad to hear you are married.

Jo-Anna
05-02-2004, 07:14 AM
Ladies I'd like your opinion. Since I had my first time with my first girlfriend at the age of 18yrs old I am now 26yrs old. In that time period I have been with 7 women. I'm wondering if you still think this is respectable & a resonable ammount compared to my musician friend I mention above?

Hey Johnnny

You are just fine compared to your friend, compared to a bunch of other people too. I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you. It's who you are now and what you've learned that makes you a better you. You are on the right track...:thumb:

Johnnny
05-03-2004, 05:58 AM
I don't really let it bother me, but if I were my friend I'd be thinking that some ppl would be thinking badly of me b/c the #'s is over 30.

Personally I'm glad I'm still in the single digit's category. In my mind at least now a days compared to the 70's or earlier I think it's more respectable considering all the different things that are around. In my opinion it's too dangerous to be sleeping with that many ppl especially if half or more are unprotected sex like my buddy chooses to do.

V Player
05-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I don't really let it bother me, but if I were my friend I'd be thinking that some ppl would be thinking badly of me b/c the #'s is over 30.

Personally I'm glad I'm still in the single digit's category. In my mind at least now a days compared to the 70's or earlier I think it's more respectable considering all the different things that are around. In my opinion it's too dangerous to be sleeping with that many ppl especially if half or more are unprotected sex like my buddy chooses to do.
Agreed. By God I do agree. And I salute you as well. Takes a lot of guts for us guys nowadays to admit to low numbers, but Im right there too.

Johnnny
05-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Finally.

MissOz
05-03-2004, 06:11 PM

lol...SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME THIS....Don't buy , before you try ????

Johnnny
05-03-2004, 06:18 PM
MissOz what you don't believe me that I've only been with 7 women between 18-26yrs old?

PreMier
05-03-2004, 09:20 PM
*WHOOSH!!!!* (over Johnnnys head)
She meant dont get married unless you have test drove the person. Comprende?

Johnnny
05-04-2004, 05:58 AM
It's cool no problem. I get it. But I'm not thinking about marriage now so I don't have to worry about that.

Veridicality
05-04-2004, 12:42 PM
47. I'm 36 years old, and it's not something to be very proud of. But, there it is. I'm safe about it, and everyone is there to have a good time, so, as I always say, "It's all good".

Johnnny
05-04-2004, 02:38 PM
I hope you enjoyed yourself, it sure sounds like you did.

bulletproof1
05-21-2004, 04:25 PM
*WHOOSH!!!!* (over Johnnnys head)
She meant dont get married unless you have test drove the person. Comprende?

:funny: :bash: :spin: :nana: :haha: :evil: :bounce: :nope:

Johnnny
05-21-2004, 06:40 PM
bulletproof1 you're a little late. This was well over a week ago & I get it. What was the point of that reply?

bulletproof1
05-21-2004, 07:27 PM
the point of my reply was because i thought it was funny. as far as it being a week old, i dont have time to read every thread thats posted every day. :rolleyes: dont take everything so personal.

Johnnny
05-21-2004, 08:04 PM
What's so funny about someone's misunderstanding? I'm sure there have been things that you've read & not understood?

MTN WARRIOR
09-04-2004, 05:18 AM
Hard to believe I just saw this thread. Sorry, I had to add my number to the 40+ column. However, let me clarify that it has been the same girl for the last 16 years now. The other 40+ were before her. I came from a small town where sex was one of the only things to do after school. Was just one of those things. So, those 40+ were all between when I was 14-23 years old. Not proud, but not embarrassed either.

BoneCrusher
09-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Somewhere in the 60's for me.

bulletproof1
09-06-2004, 03:40 PM
if i would have known there was going to be a test, i would have counted as i went along.

Randy
09-06-2004, 03:47 PM
I am still a virgin :nanner: :p :nanner:

:scratch: left myself open on that one.. better clarify by adding this > :D

Compared to some of you whores :laugh: :hehe:
I will just leave it at that.

BoneCrusher
09-06-2004, 04:24 PM
I am still a virgin :nanner: :p :nanner:Sorry Randy ... I have read some of your posts and I have concluded that you must have been born fuct.

Randy
09-06-2004, 04:25 PM
You must be another one of those on the GR Bandwaggen then BC :laugh:
Sarcasm always carries fourth with his followers.
Oh and by the way, in case you didn't realize it my post was a joke :rolleyes:
I didn't even need to read your post to conclude that you were fuct :D

BoneCrusher
09-06-2004, 04:47 PM
LOL I am fuct my friend :yes: :D ... btw Bush sucks!!!!

Randy
09-06-2004, 04:50 PM
BC,

Let see this thread is titled "How many people have you slept with?" and you respond with "Bush Sucks". :laugh: Now I could really cap you on that one....but I will leave it alone :rofl:

I guess you could bail out of that one though by stating that you prefer shaved :hehe: :laugh:

BoneCrusher
09-06-2004, 08:32 PM
LOL ... I just wanted to jam on ya alil' to see what you'd do. You're alright Randy. I am new here and am just trying to make my way as I run into people. I'll see ya around Randy ... take care. :buttrock:

Randy
09-06-2004, 08:49 PM
:laugh: Ok take care BC ...

MaxMirkin
09-07-2004, 12:51 PM
If they're fat enough, can you count them as two?
Cause then the answer is two. :yes:

Randy
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
:laugh: :haha: :laugh:

But dogs don't count Max :eek: :D j/k

BoneCrusher
09-07-2004, 02:18 PM
So then you had a three way with one person ...

MaxMirkin
09-09-2004, 11:29 AM
:laugh: :haha: :laugh:

But dogs don't count Max :eek: :D j/k
Not even sexy-ass french poodles? :wtf:

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 11:41 AM
I had to vote 21-30...I was kind of a slut in university...damned co-ed alcoholic environment! :D
Damn, maybe I didn't drink enough in college.

Randy
09-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Goal...

Wanna make up for it now? (just teasin) :D :laugh:

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Goal...

Wanna make up for it now? (just teasin) :D :laugh:
Hahahaha! I think that's what I spent 2003 doing! hahahahaha!

Randy
09-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Darn so does that mean 2004 is a dry year? :( :laugh:

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Darn so does that mean 2004 is a dry year? :( :laugh:
I wouldn't call it dry. But I've definitely taken a turn toward the conservative. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. :D

Randy
09-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Well it sounds like it could be a good thing.
You know what they say... "To much of a good thing can get you in trouble." :D

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Well it sounds like it could be a good thing.
You know what they say... "To much of a good thing can get you in trouble." :D
Exactly. :thumb:

Randy
09-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Well it was nice to meet you Goal...
You sound like a good person...:)

MaxMirkin
09-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Well it was nice to meet you Goal...
You sound like a good person...:)
Stop kissing up, I saw her first. :cheeky:

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Stop kissing up, I saw her first. :cheeky:
:laugh: So when am I officially not "fresh meat" anymore? I've been here for a few weeks now! hahaha!

MaxMirkin
09-09-2004, 12:18 PM
:laugh: So when am I officially not "fresh meat" anymore? I've been here for a few weeks now! hahaha!
You have to pass the secret initiation!!!

Trial 1
Sending Max nude/sexy/provocative pics of you....and any pets you might have. :twitch:

Trial 2
You must visit Max in NY and allow him to do numerous and unspeakable acts to you......and/or any pets you might have. :spaz:

Trial 3
You don't even want to know.

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 12:21 PM
You have to pass the secret initiation!!!

Trial 1
Sending Max nude/sexy/provocative pics of you....and any pets you might have. :twitch:

Trial 2
You must visit Max in NY and allow him to do numerous and unspeakable acts to you......and/or any pets you might have. :spaz:

Trial 3
You don't even want to know.
:laugh:

what's the deal with you and pets?

Randy
09-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Pets!!! :eek: I better go hide :laugh: :hehe:

Randy
09-09-2004, 12:38 PM
When you stop working out and look like this....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17455&stc=1

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 12:45 PM
When you stop working out and look like this....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17455&stc=1
DUDE.

So.
Not.
Cool.

Grooooosss.

If I ever look like that, someone please take a harpoon and put me out of my misery.

MaxMirkin
09-09-2004, 12:54 PM

what's the deal with you and pets?
Blame Randy, he accused me of making love to dogs....which got me thinking......
Besides I'm a perv, didn't you know? But only in a good way. :yes:

ponyboy
09-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Damn, maybe I didn't drink enough in college.

Maybe you drank too much and just don't remember. That's a rule - if you can't remember it then it didn't happen. :D

Randy
09-09-2004, 02:32 PM
DUDE.

So.
Not.
Cool.

Grooooosss.

If I ever look like that, someone please take a harpoon and put me out of my misery.
Goal,

You're right.. I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that you would not have gotten offended by that one... My apology if it offended you. I was just trying to make a funny :D

Randy
09-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Blame Randy, he accused me of making love to dogs....which got me thinking......
Besides I'm a perv, didn't you know? But only in a good way. :yes:
Did I do that? :rolleyes:

Hey Max, you are not related to Pittboss are you? :laugh: :hehe:
You seem to hold some of his characteristics.

GoalGetter
09-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Goal,

You're right.. I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that you would not have gotten offended by that one... My apology if it offended you. I was just trying to make a funny :D
Oh i'mnot offended!hahaha! Just reminded of what I never want to look like! :D

Randy
09-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Oh i'mnot offended!hahaha! Just reminded of what I never want to look like! :D
Yeah, it is a motivational icon :D That's it!

HARD_Right
09-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Two.

MaxMirkin
09-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Did I do that? :rolleyes:

Hey Max, you are not related to Pittboss are you? :laugh: :hehe:
You seem to hold some of his characteristics.
Nah, never got a chance to chat wth him. He left about when I joined.

ladybuilder
09-18-2004, 12:24 PM
One.....Married and the past never happened!LOL

DFINEST
09-19-2004, 10:59 PM
One.....Married and the past never happened!LOL
Now that's a Whoop-Whoop Yayy-yay for sure :thumbup:

M.J.H.
09-26-2004, 03:50 PM
:scratch:

austinite
09-26-2004, 06:37 PM
47. I'm 36 years old, and it's not something to be very proud of.

The hell it ain't! When you're lying up in an old folk's home during your last days you can reminisce about some of your 47 exploits while you wait for the nurse to come and change your bedpan. :D

Lurker
09-27-2004, 08:31 AM
A lady never tells ;)

bulletproof1
09-27-2004, 08:42 AM
enough that i didnt sit around and count them as i went along.

david
09-27-2004, 10:55 PM
A lady never tells ;)

I like that answer!!! ;)

MaxMirkin
09-28-2004, 09:29 AM
"A lady never tells" = Wilt Chamberlain would be proud. :p

BoneCrusher
09-28-2004, 02:53 PM
enough that i didnt sit around and count them as i went along.After the years go by one's memory gets a lil' fuzzy ...

shutupntra1n
09-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Many but they are stuffed, cute, fuzzy and all have the same name... Teddy :D

BoneCrusher
09-28-2004, 04:30 PM
SNT your sig is Buttokoliscious ...

shutupntra1n
09-28-2004, 04:37 PM
SNT your sig is Buttokoliscious ...
Thx :kiss:

min0 lee
10-11-2004, 07:50 AM
I went to bed with most of Mino's freind here at IM.
Max was my favorite

MaxMirkin
10-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Damn straight! :flex:

SuperFlex
12-02-2004, 01:19 PM
none :D i am just a talker :rofl:
I'll be gentle...:lick:

min0 lee
12-02-2004, 05:45 PM
I'll be gentle...:lick:
Lies, Lies....he's into whips and chains. :eek:

Little Wing
12-02-2004, 07:21 PM
I went to bed with most of Mino's freind here at IM.
Max was my favorite

max!!!! are you serious?????

oh how could you? that is not what you told me....:cry: (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=18#)

min0 lee
12-02-2004, 08:06 PM
max!!!! are you serious?????

oh how could you? that is not what you told me....:cry: (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=18#)
Max will do anything with a hole.

SuperFlex
12-03-2004, 09:49 AM
Lies, Lies....he's into whips and chains. :eek:
Only on the weekends...:hot: :whip:......................... :jacks:

MaxMirkin
12-03-2004, 02:07 PM
I have to add some to my previous total. Now the question is, do I count Cman's mom as 2, cause she's also his wife, or 3 cause they're brother & sister? :confused:

Little Wing
12-04-2004, 09:04 AM
not as many as i've fucked.

BoneCrusher
12-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Rock you put that so well.

gregster224
12-07-2004, 05:32 AM
I know a guy that at current is at around the 80 mark!!! He's just gone of to uni to become a teacher. The uni specalises in nursing and teachers so Is about 80% female. We got a book running on how many he's slept with when he graduates!!! The highest laid down so far is 300!!! But I reckon his dick will fall off b4 he gets to 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:hot:

BoneCrusher
12-07-2004, 09:18 AM
No it won't ...

Newt
12-09-2004, 09:04 AM
There are entirely too many virgins and one timers in here!:lol:

hotbody
12-21-2004, 07:55 PM
3....and it was ALL good:dance: :booty: :banana:

soxmuscle
12-30-2004, 12:33 AM
zero. I suck.

Flex
01-13-2005, 05:08 AM
zero. I suck.

don't worry, bro. you're only 17

Flex
01-13-2005, 05:10 AM
How many people have you slept with?

I've fooled around with tons of chicks, but I've only let 11 girls fuck me.

Cold Iron
01-13-2005, 09:38 PM
zero. I suck.

This isnt the place to be telling people you "suck". Perhaps a PM to Mino lee would be more appropriate...

j/k bud

Cold Iron
01-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I've fooled around with tons of chicks, but I've only let 11 girls fuck me.

haha you like think like I do....close numbers too

Prince
02-03-2005, 03:51 PM
but I've only let 11 girls fuck me.

with a strap on? :lol:

ihateschoolmt
02-03-2005, 03:58 PM
:haha:

onamission
02-03-2005, 07:10 PM
I have have a friend Who did the whole, "how many girls can I get in a year" game. Started at the end of our junior year into our senior year of high school. I shit you guys not, He was honest with all the girls and they practically threw themselves on him. I think he got up over 50 before he got to the point to where he could'nt get off with any new girls anymore so he just gave up. The sad thing is, when the girls found out it was a contest they just volunteered it no game needed.

I myself started when i was 13, with a 17 year old highschool cheerleader ( yes I remember her name and still talk to her occasionally) who blew my mind. Since then I have been with 8 more girls including the girl Ive been with for 7 years now. 4 of them girls came while me and my present girlfriends were broke up.

Flex
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
with a strap on? :lol:

hahahaha WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA, hold it right there!:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

let me rephrase myself, "i've only ALLOWED 11 girls to have sex with me"

Luke9583
02-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Does Rob have it out for Flex? :)

Shae
02-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Did I miss somthin? :shrug: :hehe: Never mind, I don't wanna know.

clemson357
04-29-2005, 02:58 PM
this is the worst poll ever. 2 to 10? with only seven options? the options should have been: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6-9,10-15, 16-25, 26+

joesmooth20
05-08-2005, 07:38 AM
75+ over the past 8years. I party alot and tend to get lots of chicks.

musclepump
05-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I have have a friend Who did the whole, "how many girls can I get in a year" game. Started at the end of our junior year into our senior year of high school. I shit you guys not, He was honest with all the girls and they practically threw themselves on him. I think he got up over 50 before he got to the point to where he could'nt get off with any new girls anymore so he just gave up. The sad thing is, when the girls found out it was a contest they just volunteered it no game needed.

I myself started when i was 13, with a 17 year old highschool cheerleader ( yes I remember her name and still talk to her occasionally) who blew my mind. Since then I have been with 8 more girls including the girl Ive been with for 7 years now. 4 of them girls came while me and my present girlfriends were broke up.
Honesty... I've never tried that...

GFR
07-14-2005, 10:52 PM
My best guess is 173..give or take 5.

MyK
07-17-2005, 08:54 PM
My best guess is 173..give or take 5.

I didn't think wakkin to a porno counted as getting laid!!!! :laugh: :)

GFR
07-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I didn't think wakkin to a porno counted as getting laid!!!! :laugh: :)
I post a new fake total every month. :laugh:

MyK
07-31-2005, 08:27 PM

MuscleM4n
08-01-2005, 04:41 AM
3 people, 19 years old.

not very good but i dont mind

DICE
08-01-2005, 03:03 PM
somewhere around 150...fo real.

heres one for ya........ "Hesitaters are masterbaters"
Thats right..think it over. Live by it.Love it.

Cowbell
08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
I love how the poll goes from 0 to 1 and then jumps straight to 2-10. I have one thing to say to the people who hit 150+ (cough...19inchpimp...cough) :D
Quality OVER quantity....I would rather have sex with 3 REAL hot girls then go on a hogging mission and sleep with girls who probably weigh more than my car or possible run the risk of getting some kind of VD and my lower member falling off.

LAM
08-10-2005, 08:39 PM
used to sell drugs in college. I must have banged at least 100 chicks in those 4 years alone. never used a condom or got an STD, I was LUCKY as hell !

ihateschoolmt
08-10-2005, 10:10 PM
used to sell drugs in college. I must have banged at least 100 chicks in those 4 years alone. never used a condom or got an STD, I was LUCKY as hell ! Were they all on birth control or something? Or did you pull out.

GFR
08-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Were they all on birth control or something? Or did you pull out.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he pulled out, ran out, and had an alcohol wash kit in his car to wash the bugs out.

LAM
08-11-2005, 02:03 AM
Were they all on birth control or something? Or did you pull out.

all of the ones that I asked where on the pill. but between drinking 6-7 days a week, smoking weed and doing coke all the time I'm sure I was shooting blanks also ! :laugh:

The Monkey Man
08-11-2005, 05:37 AM
Bar chicks to lick cocaine off my cock - :rocker:

Problem is, those skanks love to do that to whoever has the coke - :eek:

GFR
08-11-2005, 05:46 AM
this is the worst poll ever. 2 to 10? with only seven options? the options should have been: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6-9,10-15, 16-25, 26+
If the poll was for people under 18 then your suggestion would be good.

The Monkey Man
08-11-2005, 05:53 AM
If the poll was for people under 18 then your suggestion would be good.
Is that "18" an IQ test result?

Cowbell
08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Bar chicks to lick cocaine off my cock - :rocker:

Problem is, those skanks love to do that to whoever has the coke - :eek:

:rofl: I bet they do monkey

When you put the cocaine on your lower member, do you cut it with baking soda so their mouth foams all up?

MyK
08-17-2005, 02:15 AM

Cowbell
08-17-2005, 02:20 PM

:finger: MyK...it is how many slept with (as in sex...not actually sleeping).

MyK
08-17-2005, 09:10 PM

Psycho Dad
08-17-2005, 11:34 PM
over 500

Cowbell
08-18-2005, 04:20 PM
over 500

We are not talking about your sperm count

Psycho Dad
08-18-2005, 04:21 PM
500, dont keep records of it........screw off pig bell

Cowbell
08-18-2005, 04:28 PM
500, dont keep records of it........screw off pig bell

Looks like someone struck a nerve :ipoke: ....dont get bent out of shape just because you are shooting blanks old man.....we dont judge people....much :evil2:

Psycho Dad
08-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Looks like someone struck a nerve :ipoke: ....dont get bent out of shape just because you are shooting blanks old man.....we dont judge people....much :evil2:
go eat a cowbell but crack

MyK
08-18-2005, 07:00 PM

GFR
08-18-2005, 07:01 PM

Cowbell
08-18-2005, 07:56 PM
hey foreman....its been a while

GFR
08-18-2005, 08:04 PM
hey foreman....its been a while
I have been busy working on my tan

MyK
08-18-2005, 11:21 PM

she was "out of order" I have to wait a week for her!

god hand
08-19-2005, 05:01 PM
We are not talking about your sperm count

Psycho Dad
08-19-2005, 07:52 PM
I gust got me GED
:confused:

MyK
08-21-2005, 12:11 PM

min0 lee
08-21-2005, 12:21 PM
How many of them were women? :p

MyK
08-21-2005, 01:05 PM
How many of them were women? :p

min0 lee
08-21-2005, 01:28 PM
You sure? Come on, tell us. This is the internet...you can get away with stuff.

buildingup
08-21-2005, 01:30 PM
1 but not sure if it was a female

GFR
08-21-2005, 05:34 PM

P-funk
08-21-2005, 05:34 PM

midget?

GFR
08-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Golden Retriever

The Monkey Man
08-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Golden Retriever
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~l_rosso/dog.jpg

min0 lee
08-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Golden Retriever
This actually happened! :barf:
Link (http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745&nav=2KPpasTq)

SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina News) - A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

The Monkey Man
08-21-2005, 07:04 PM
We'll take care of that boy!?!

http://www.atwitsend.org/Bob%20and%20Shotgun%20.jpg

min0 lee
08-21-2005, 07:09 PM
We'll take care of that boy!?!

http://www.atwitsend.org/Bob%20and%20Shotgun%20.jpg
Who Foreman?

The Monkey Man
08-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Any and each of those dog humping freegy deeggies

MyK
08-22-2005, 03:55 PM

min0 lee
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Same girl?

Cowbell
08-23-2005, 06:09 AM
Any and each of those dog humping freegy deeggies

I think we should be a little more concerned about the 2 little girls he raped that lived

The Monkey Man
08-23-2005, 06:19 AM
I think we should be a little more concerned about the 2 little girls he raped that lived(Soft patriotic music plays in background)

When they are older, they will appreciate the fact
that we ended his life

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20499&stc=1

Little Wing
08-23-2005, 07:31 AM
omg. the dog story made me think of this case here a while back a guy named buble. the story came out after his father couldn't take what the guy was doing anymore n tried to beat him to death with a crowbar. most people here wish he finished the job. i found this looking for the story. warning it is worse than tub girl imo. no pics but people telling why they like sex with different animals. :barf:

http://www.kapelovitz.com/animal.htm

GFR
08-23-2005, 11:20 AM

MyK
08-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Same girl?

NO! that would be stupid!

MyK
08-24-2005, 09:05 AM

min0 lee
08-24-2005, 05:07 PM
NO! that would be stupid!
Same guy?

min0 lee
08-24-2005, 05:19 PM
omg. the dog story made me think of this case here a while back a guy named buble. the story came out after his father couldn't take what the guy was doing anymore n tried to beat him to death with a crowbar. most people here wish he finished the job. i found this looking for the story. warning it is worse than tub girl imo. no pics but people telling why they like sex with different animals. :barf:

http://www.kapelovitz.com/animal.htm
It reminds me of an incident here at IM where a member had doggie sex.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=45396&highlight=dogs

MyK
08-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Same guy?
0 guys!

GFR
08-24-2005, 11:33 PM
big hairy guys!
:confused: :barf:

MyK
08-24-2005, 11:59 PM
I like anal sex with farm animals!!!!

:barf: :barf:

GFR
08-25-2005, 08:43 AM
:barf: :barf:
http://golum.riv.csu.edu.au/~abrace01/TheVolumeSettingsFolder/cows%20Folder/COWS.JPG
These two are my favorite :lick:

MyK
08-25-2005, 09:07 AM
by the look on their faces, they must see you coming!! hahha

MyK
08-28-2005, 07:56 AM

min0 lee
08-28-2005, 08:15 AM
Can I be # 500?

MyK
08-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Can I be # 500?
I dont sleep around

Cowbell
08-28-2005, 08:56 AM
I dont sleep around

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He doesnt sleep at all

MyK
08-31-2005, 11:32 AM

min0 lee
09-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Is this your secret?

http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/3/20050808-ken.jpg

GFR
09-03-2005, 11:56 PM

min0 lee
09-04-2005, 04:20 AM
Ants don't count....but then again that's the only thing you have been pleasing nowadays. :hehe:

GFR
09-04-2005, 04:24 AM
Ants don't count....but then again that's the only thing you have been pleasing nowadays. :hehe:
http://www.forumspile.com/Go-Away-Fuck_you_(grannies).jpg

min0 lee
09-04-2005, 05:03 AM

Willsnarf
09-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Whats sex???

:hmmm:

Will

abdulla
09-06-2005, 11:51 AM
I can't remember

min0 lee
09-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Foreman..... would you do them ?

GFR
09-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Hey Foreman..... would you do them ?
Would I ????? :hmmm:

I did them last week......and it was wonderfull! :lick:

min0 lee
09-06-2005, 06:47 PM
I wonder if vaginas get wrinkled with age. I never asked this question before.

MyK
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Is this your secret?

http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/3/20050808-ken.jpg

awwwwwww, you saw this and thought about me!! :)

MyK
09-06-2005, 09:09 PM
I wonder if vaginas get wrinkled with age. I never asked this question before.

yes

MyK
09-11-2005, 10:34 AM

MyK
09-15-2005, 07:39 AM

GFR
09-15-2005, 09:54 AM
just banked another 100 so now its around 550 or so

The Monkey Man
09-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Does someone want to PM Air Force Amy with a link to this thread - :eek: :scared:

min0 lee
09-21-2005, 05:35 PM

MyK
09-22-2005, 01:42 AM

MyK
09-25-2005, 08:39 AM

GFR
09-25-2005, 07:00 PM

The Monkey Man
09-30-2005, 09:44 PM
:eek::hmmm:

The Monkey Man
09-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Slut

GFR
09-30-2005, 09:53 PM
3.....well one was a hand job

MyK
10-04-2005, 09:39 AM

min0 lee
10-04-2005, 09:43 AM
3.....well one was a hand job
My hand.

Cowbell
10-06-2005, 06:01 PM

Seriously, stop lying

GFR
10-06-2005, 06:02 PM

MyK
10-09-2005, 08:06 AM

min0 lee
10-09-2005, 08:24 AM
How many bastards have you produced?

http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/8/all.gif

MyK
10-09-2005, 08:57 AM
How many bastards have you produced?

http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/8/all.gif

0, I never blow in chicks, dont trust em!!!!! I know girls get pregnant on purpose, and I dont want to end up on maury!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7400/0edaa97eeb0nv.gif (http://imageshack.us)

GFR
10-09-2005, 09:51 PM

MyK
10-11-2005, 08:12 PM

min0 lee
10-11-2005, 08:14 PM
http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/3/canadian.gif

This is how he cheats. No fair...

MyK
10-11-2005, 08:15 PM
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/6485/t54im2ba.gif (http://imageshack.us)

min0 lee
10-11-2005, 08:17 PM
http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/3/044132_gianna3.gif

MyK
10-11-2005, 08:30 PM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8100/tea444456iu5zr.gif (http://imageshack.us)

min0 lee
10-11-2005, 08:31 PM
http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/1/got_20milk.gif

MyK
10-11-2005, 08:33 PM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3724/asianface28tn.gif (http://imageshack.us)

min0 lee
10-11-2005, 08:42 PM
http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/1/170823_13062005194222_1Vida.gif

Last one, need to sleep.

lnvanry
10-11-2005, 09:26 PM
those are great guys...keep it up

MyK
10-11-2005, 09:27 PM
those are great guys...keep it up
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6531/c458b7c9008lb.gif (http://imageshack.us)

min0 lee
10-13-2005, 03:50 PM
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/9/044132_gianna3.gif

MyK
10-18-2005, 07:59 PM

GFR
10-18-2005, 09:12 PM

aceshigh
10-18-2005, 10:14 PM
if u masterbate that counts as a negative on your score so i am - 59,000

MyK
10-18-2005, 10:15 PM
if u masterbate that counts as a negative on your score so i am - 59,000

:( :rolleyes: :)

GFR
10-19-2005, 01:34 PM

MyK
10-22-2005, 11:49 PM

MyK
11-14-2005, 12:11 PM

MyK
11-19-2005, 07:24 PM

GFR
11-19-2005, 08:17 PM
:rolleyes:

wetnwild
11-20-2005, 05:12 PM
nice picture foremanrules

MyK
11-21-2005, 09:25 AM
nice picture foremanrules

you dont like mine?

GFR
11-22-2005, 02:22 AM
I do :confused:

luke69duke69
11-22-2005, 02:22 AM
I'm feeling like quite the slut at the moment. I'm all but double the 40+

MyK
12-01-2005, 08:37 PM

gococksDJS
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
352 MyK, ducks are not people...

luke69duke69
12-02-2005, 09:30 AM
pets don't count either

MyK
12-09-2005, 02:58 PM
MyK, ducks are not people...

:rolleyes: 221

what about sheep?

luke69duke69
12-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Only if they're under your ownership. One night stands in the neighbor's barn don't count. Neither do ones you "Find" alongside the road.

MyK
01-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Only if they're under your ownership. One night stands in the neighbor's barn don't count. Neither do ones you "Find" alongside the road.

your mom??

carlito cool
01-02-2006, 01:34 PM
i'm not the kind to kiss and tell

MyK
01-14-2006, 09:27 AM
i'm not the kind to kiss and tell

dont worry dale wont mind!

Fireplug
02-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Damn, I had over 20 in high school. I was well over 100 after my Navy and college years. I have no idea where I am now. You should ask how many in a week or a month. Are these numbers not typical for guys? I always just thought I was average on the numbers.

AnnaDTX
02-08-2006, 09:26 AM
a lady never tells!

mustangdan
02-08-2006, 10:20 AM
a lady never tells!

Very nice Anna.

wetnwild
02-08-2006, 07:18 PM
you dont like mine?

I like yours too.

GFR
02-09-2006, 05:27 PM
89 but I told my wife 37 :laugh:

Steele20
02-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Damn, I had over 20 in high school. I was well over 100 after my Navy and college years. I have no idea where I am now. You should ask how many in a week or a month. Are these numbers not typical for guys? I always just thought I was average on the numbers.

You can only count the same girl once. Over 100 my ass.

Burner02
02-10-2006, 12:29 PM
...hookers don't count either... :) wait....or do they...

LilMissaRissa
03-02-2006, 07:30 AM
those are big gaps dont you think? sleeping with 2 ppl vs. 10 is a big difference.

katt
03-03-2006, 04:43 PM
a lady never tells!

I second that!:clapping:

Burner02
03-04-2006, 08:40 AM
"is your lady good in bed"
"How do you think she got that way?"
-Andrew Dice Clay

GFR
03-08-2006, 01:27 PM
a lady never tells!
So that translates to about 30-40.

MyK
03-09-2006, 03:57 PM
So that translates to about 30-40.

wow, what a whore!

DiGiTaL
03-29-2006, 09:01 PM
1 and a half.

MyK
03-29-2006, 09:09 PM
1 and a half.
midget?

DiGiTaL
03-29-2006, 09:11 PM
no an animal.
lmao jk.
just one. lol i just lost my virginity a few months ago :p.

abdulla
03-30-2006, 03:20 AM
if i dont fuck daily i can not sleep or i have to masturbate

luke69duke69
06-06-2006, 12:43 PM
I sat down the other day and estimated I'm at or above 80 different women. On the masturbation note, I have a buddy who openly admits to jerking off in the employee restroom at his factory. At least once a shift. Sometimes twice.

milf07
06-03-2007, 12:22 AM
I am going to be totallt honest i have slept with over 40 guys and girls and that doesnt make me a slut.But just experimental.I am a nympho and i love to explore and broaden my horizon.I am only young but coz of my up bringing(not going inot it)i was exposed to alot of it a young age so sex was my way of being loved and accepted by the world at that point in my life.Mind u 40+ has been over 12 yrs so i dont see anything rong with it and just coz u like sex doesnt make u a slut.It aint like i was a pro or anything!PMSL

MCx2
06-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Damnit, another old ass thread.

Would you look at that.... This thread is old enough to where I'd have to change my answer. :thinking:

Gemini_4ur_eyes
07-06-2007, 08:59 AM
11-20 I think? really too hard to concentrate that hard?

Triple Threat
07-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Would you look at that.... This thread is old enough to where I'd have to change my answer. :thinking:

:haha:

I Are Baboon
07-06-2007, 09:34 AM
I am going to be totallt honest i have slept with over 40 guys and girls and that doesnt make me a slut.But just experimental.I am a nympho and i love to explore and broaden my horizon.I am only young but coz of my up bringing(not going inot it)i was exposed to alot of it a young age so sex was my way of being loved and accepted by the world at that point in my life.Mind u 40+ has been over 12 yrs so i dont see anything rong with it and just coz u like sex doesnt make u a slut.It aint like i was a pro or anything!PMSL

Got Engrish?

DontStop
07-06-2007, 10:35 AM
My friend has been with more then 300

Rubes
07-06-2007, 01:34 PM
ive only been with one

Prince
07-06-2007, 04:25 PM

damn, what a slut, male or female?

lojasmo
07-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Some....I'd guess between 10 and 20. Mated for life now, though.

Gazhole
07-07-2007, 03:15 PM
damn, what a slut, male or female?

Either way, thats whoreriffic.

BoneCrusher
07-07-2007, 08:30 PM
The poll stops at 40+ ... I mean wtf?!?!? Lotsa people have been with over 100.

juggernaut
07-08-2007, 01:59 PM
probably 7 good ones, and about 20 beer goggle hoochies.

pengers84
08-17-2007, 07:20 AM

Shit, I thought I'd done a lot at 92. Can't see myself getting anywhere near 300 but it's worth a shot, got a few years left yet!

goob
08-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Shit, I thought I'd done a lot at 92. Can't see myself getting anywhere near 300 but it's worth a shot, got a few years left yet!

Wow. At 92, my Grandad could'nt raise an eyebrow. Love your optimism for the future.

soxmuscle
08-17-2007, 05:02 PM
More than 300 people!?

That boy or girl has had sex with more females than I've interacted with.

Haha.

pengers84
08-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Wow. At 92, my Grandad could'nt raise an eyebrow. Love your optimism for the future.

haha viagra!!!!

vortrit
08-19-2007, 09:59 AM
More than 300 people!?

That boy or girl has had sex with more females than I've interacted with.

Haha.

That's ALMOST more than have given me a dirty look.

Jo-Anna
01-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Same as my previous post + one.

NordicNacho
01-15-2008, 10:13 AM
2 at 30 thats 1 for every 15 years

DontStop
01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
I forget what the last number i posted was

now it's at like, 42. BUT I'm with someone now so the steady increase has ceased

Rubes
01-15-2008, 11:47 AM
im still at 1 and its been a year since ive had sex

DontStop
01-15-2008, 01:51 PM
Ouch

Rubes
01-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Ouch

yeah its drivin me nuts at this point.

david
01-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Shit, I can't beleive this thread is still going!!! Some of the numbers I am seeing are astounding!!!

Cool, I think??

soxmuscle
01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
42 sex partners!?

A Black Guy
01-16-2008, 05:10 AM
42 sex partners!?

That's about 1 new one a month, given that she lost her virginity 4 years ago and has been with someone since October...

david
01-16-2008, 08:18 AM
42 sex partners!?

And, lollipops!

david
01-16-2008, 08:19 AM
That's about 1 new one a month, given that she lost her virginity 4 years ago and has been with someone since October...

I never thought about that way! :eek:

MCx2
01-16-2008, 09:35 AM

Wow. That's bad.

soxmuscle
01-16-2008, 09:40 AM

Damn, where was I when she was being a whore for four years?

NordicNacho
01-16-2008, 09:42 AM
lets be nice ehhh Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

soxmuscle
01-16-2008, 09:50 AM
If I'm vulnerable, lets bring it out in the open. I'm a big boy, I'm not worried.

MCx2
01-16-2008, 09:50 AM
lets be nice ehhh Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Good thing I don't live in a glass house.

DontStop
01-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Well i could have lied to you and told you I've been waiting formarriage and all of your are pigs for not thinking likewise, would you have preferred that? Or would you have preffered m being honest
After all, it's not like you'll ever meet me, and it's not like your judgement makes any sort of difference in my life...really.

HialeahChico305
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Well i could have lied to you and told you I've been waiting formarriage and all of your are pigs for not thinking likewise, would you have preferred that? Or would you have preffered m being honest
After all, it's not like you'll ever meet me, and it's not like your judgement makes any sort of difference in my life...really.

I actually kinda admire your honesty, a lot of girls will never post those numbers that you just gave(or at least they will lower them) because they know that they would be judged and critzed in a heartbeat.....Your like the "I dont give a fuck" type of girl, I gotta admit you got "balls" for a female.

A Black Guy
01-16-2008, 01:13 PM
I actually kinda admire your honesty, a lot of girls will never post those numbers that you just gave(or at least they will lower them) because they know that they would be judged and critzed in a heartbeat.....Your like the "I dont give a fuck" type of girl, I gotta admit you got "balls" for a female.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t159/thegvr4kid/dt1.jpg

HialeahChico305
01-16-2008, 01:48 PM

david
01-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Hey, it's all good anyways. I've seen higher numbers in the 60-80's of guys/gals and that I see on a daily basis and they are still going strong. I probably would've had higher numbers too, but I've always had a steady relationship, etc. just like Dont Stop said, now that she has a boyfriend.... she is him and only him. So, it's cool!

Go to any college and talk to some of the students, you'd be like, wtf? When do you study, eat, etc.

Now that I am single..... :evil:.... he he he!!! I still pass for a 25 year old! =)

NordicNacho
01-16-2008, 09:44 PM

well said:thumb:

MCx2
01-17-2008, 05:29 AM
:no:

soxmuscle
01-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Your like the "I dont give a fuck" type of girl

...but she did give a fuck, with 42 different people to be exact.

HialeahChico305
01-17-2008, 01:12 PM
...but she did give a fuck, with 42 different people to be exact.

how many of those you think were trains? Im thinking there will have to be a couple of those in there.

IRM
01-17-2008, 01:27 PM
I forget what the last number i posted was

now it's at like, 42.
Does this include the ones you've met in your professional capacity? :thinking:

DontStop
01-17-2008, 05:04 PM
oh, you mean the profession working in document control. The proffession where i have full control of all crucial site drawings and the authority to deny anyone a drawing if i dont find them fit to take it?

Yah, i dont meet men in a high paying, well respectable job

how bout you? meet anyone working at taco bell chikito

you know id really love to read about your personal experinces but uhh, haha well how do i put this, you're a queer and, uhm not worth my time so
feel free to retort, haha but gee, you know id love to read it but...uhh i dont care enough!

have a great day

MCx2
01-17-2008, 06:02 PM
oh, you mean the profession working in document control. The proffession where i have full control of all crucial site drawings and the authority to deny anyone a drawing if i dont find them fit to take it?

:lol:

That's a $10 dollar an hour job in Florida. I run a "crucial site drawing" reproduction shop and deal with those dizzy broads on a daily basis.

DontStop
01-17-2008, 06:06 PM
cool its a 30 buck an hour job up here

NordicNacho
01-17-2008, 06:19 PM
have you told your boyfriend the number DS?

DontStop
01-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Yes he knows
And I've said it before, I'm not proud of my past and I'm not like that anymore. He knows this much and hes forgiving. his number isnt exactly great either. higher then mine anyways by alot

but i know his slut days are over...because he was married for 12 years and as soon as he divorced there was me...

rmcfar
01-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Jerry Springer (http://www.jerryspringertv.com/)

i think you can apply online...

DontStop
01-17-2008, 06:47 PM
HA That's a nice one; taco bell. Nice assumption....No matter how much money you make , you can't but self esteem litte insecure girl. You could by some silicone implants for your flat ass though ;).

You know i was talking to IRM, right?

goob
01-18-2008, 04:34 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t159/thegvr4kid/dt1.jpg

I thought this was the line you wait in to get cheese.....

.....on second thoughts, it probably is.

clemson357
01-18-2008, 05:02 PM
There are a lot of lying people on here.

I have several friends who do really well with women, and they fuck pretty much anything they can, and they're number is around 30. The fact that 82 people claim more than 40 is complete BS. Either that, or you are fucking some real dogs.

IRM
01-21-2008, 08:44 AM

Yah, i dont meet men in a high paying, well respectable job

how bout you? meet anyone working at taco bell chikito

you know id really love to read about your personal experinces but uhh, haha well how do i put this, you're a queer and, uhm not worth my time so
feel free to retort, haha but gee, you know id love to read it but...uhh i dont care enough!

have a great day

taco bell?....TACO BELL?!?!?!??? :eek: :yell:

(Get your facts right, it's McDonalds!!! Ya sperm receptacle!!! :flipoff: )

Rubes
01-22-2008, 06:04 PM
wait are we counting oral in with all of this?

Gazhole
01-23-2008, 02:03 AM
wait are we counting oral in with all of this?

Did you sleep during oral? :hmmm:

A Black Guy
01-23-2008, 07:00 AM

Once, I think...

Gazhole
01-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Once, I think...

What did you dream about?

DiGiTaL
01-23-2008, 01:26 PM
The thread is 17 pages, which page is Danny's reponse.

Rubes
01-23-2008, 01:44 PM

uhh yeah something like that

Dareiko
03-08-2008, 03:23 PM
And enjoyed having sex with them .

catfight
03-28-2008, 06:53 AM
31-40

Uba
04-10-2009, 02:19 PM
I Lost count but it is not over 20 i think. I am 20 years old by the way ahaha in my opinion i life is full of surprises i just enjoy life as much as i can.

Shae2K3
04-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Wow. How did I miss this thread? :lol:

Slept with only one. ;)

ubergroover
04-11-2009, 05:49 AM
40.....i was a big manslut.

presto1
04-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????

Rubes11
04-15-2009, 02:18 PM
6 kinda went on a lil fuck spree the last 10 months of my life. it was 1 before this time last year.

jmorrison
04-18-2009, 03:59 AM
Most of mine were in the military. I kept a list until my ex found it about 10 years ago and threw it away, and it was disturbing. I won't go into the number, but it was high, and it had more than a few entries like:

"fat girl at Mikes"
"girl that used my toothbrush"

So apparently I was into classy ladies.

DiGiTaL
04-19-2009, 01:03 PM
how many were actually girls though

jmorrison
04-19-2009, 10:07 PM
After my time stationed in Asia, you have no idea how much sleep I have lost contemplating that exact question.

ClosingTime
05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
After my time stationed in Asia, you have no idea how much sleep I have lost contemplating that exact question.

:roflmao:

22 1/2 (don't ask about the half :pissed: )
Hopefully I can work my way into the 100's since I'm going to FSU next year :D

-Trav

Rubes11
05-01-2009, 09:20 PM

-Trav

ok whats the half. you said dont ask so i have to... and if you sleep with over 100 its going to turn black and fall off. :D

petphotos
12-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Except for my first wife, my count is very low (12) compared to my ex's. And it is said that guys are the ones doing the chasing.

2003rita
01-05-2012, 06:32 AM
[yes, thanks

lymbo
01-06-2012, 06:49 AM
like 4....the other 6 i didnt know

init2winit
01-06-2012, 07:42 AM
around 20

david
01-06-2012, 09:12 AM
like 4....the other 6 i didnt know

Just cheked your profile! Smokin' hot!

justhav2p
01-06-2012, 12:43 PM

-Trav

my number jumped 4 points in 3 days hanging with my boy at FSU years ago.

FSU is a goldmine. My boy claims to have been with over 400 girls in a 4 year time span.... a couple of em at the same time.

Gena Marie
01-06-2012, 05:29 PM
WOW, that is a loaded question. I plea the 5th cuz Prince is the admin of this board :D

harmanrainu
01-20-2012, 12:26 AM
None :P For more info check here (http://fun24x.com/)

david
01-20-2012, 07:05 AM
Just cheked your profile! Smokin' hot!

I wrote this?!?!?! LOL!!!!

iride
01-20-2012, 09:41 PM
2-10 seems to be the rule... but it looks like we got some Virgins in here
Mike

Crono1000
02-05-2012, 08:31 PM
I wrote this?!?!?! LOL!!!!

Too much drinky?

Tuco
02-05-2012, 08:44 PM
I stopped counting and just go for getting dome in the parking lot of the club, hoes love that red berry ciroc :winkfinger:

carmineb
02-06-2012, 05:50 AM
How about how many people have you had sex with in a 24 hour period? (Not the same person, obviously...although that could be another offshoot).

Anyone? Especially these people who have claimed 40+ conquests?

My PB is 3...two girlfriends plus a little extra. I don't think I'll EVER match that time of my life again. Time management is a wonderful thing.

your PB is 3? 2 girls and a little bit exra. I NEED to know what was that little bit extra which was NOT included in the stats of 2 girls? (farm animal, blowup doll, transvestite?) curious minds need to kow lol

wraggejxk
02-06-2012, 07:46 PM
too many,can't remember,haha

Gissurjon
02-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Hahahaha you no puddy getn bastards

Sheer
02-15-2012, 10:07 PM
5,this seems a mini-number.

Thresh
02-18-2012, 03:55 PM

Lol

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

dgp
02-18-2012, 04:26 PM
40+

All women I think. To be honest there was that trip to Thailand. So I can’t be 100% certain on the gender

BigBird
02-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Not too sure but it has to be between 100-150. Only slept with wife since July 2005 but most sexual partners occurred between junior year of high school and few years after college grad (est. 1992 - 2001 time frame).

Luckily, my wife has only slept with one (1) - me. And yes, there was no mistaking this the first night I slept with her.

lorax
02-23-2012, 05:53 PM
In my high 70s (yes I keep track). Ive been pretty well behaved for years though, I got the largest chunk of my number back when I was working in nightclubs.

Watson
02-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Four people have voted 40+?? Ya bunch of ho's.

TWO for me. :)

god bless asia!

hulklion
02-29-2012, 01:43 AM
about 20.

GMO
02-29-2012, 07:16 AM
Shit, I lost count in college...

Ronnie63
06-12-2012, 05:20 AM
around 6 to 7

btex34n88
06-13-2012, 05:21 AM
...hookers don't count either... :) wait....or do they...

nah hookers dont have real feelings, so they cant be real people...learned that shit in the military

Melodie
08-04-2012, 08:53 PM
I've only slept with one. And he's only slept with me so the cool thing is you can't compare any other sex. He was a scrawny little guy and then he bulked up and now I can walk around the street with his arm around me and think to myself, 'Ha! I got the big guy bitches' :)

Nightowl
08-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Not enough, still looking

Nok
09-05-2012, 11:15 PM
where is the 100+ poll choice ;)

Darkhrse99
09-05-2012, 11:44 PM
I know right lol

theCaptn'
09-06-2012, 05:31 AM
I've only slept with one. And he's only slept with me so the cool thing is you can't compare any other sex. He was a scrawny little guy and then he bulked up and now I can walk around the street with his arm around me and think to myself, 'Ha! I got the big guy bitches' :)

Chances are he's fucked plenty of chicks, but it's your fantasy hon :coffee:

bigdtrain
09-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Hookers dont count, bc you can pay however they do have feelings. The whole problem with american girls and them being whores is a result of growing fatherless and in many cases a result of child and teen abuse and incest forced sex upon them in no where to be found on the map america,,this is the direct rsult out of years where the girl see that she is only good for one and only one thing no matter if she thick or thin and its called sex,,those girls learn that they have to have sex otherwie they have the shit beaten out of them and then the shit getting raped out of them wether they like it or not,,they have no courage or way to call police because in little town america the man is everything and he most likley been or is part of law enforcment or has them in family ,,this is sad situation of too much freedom that result in the typical american girl being abused sexually and becoming a sex slave and then turn to porn

in any cases if you want a relashionship to survive based on love and good sex and never feel like you fuckin a whale with loose pussy ,,sincce no matter what all american girls get fat past age 30 since they are big to begin with,,,if you want satisfied relashionship as i said ....you need to find a girl that has slept with 5 guys or less ,,,truly 5 guys or less which is hard now days but still possible

Darkhrse99
09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
You don't want a girl who hasn't slept around. They are boring and clueless half the time in bed. I'd rather be with sometime who knows what they want and is adventurous and you don't find that often girls who never got out ...

Nok
09-07-2012, 12:01 AM
i like SLUTS. im not trying to settle down, so gimme the dirtiest whore you can find. god made condoms and abortions
for a reason xD

malfeasance
09-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I can only imagine the incidence of herpes on this site, given the responses in this thread. :nail:

GearsMcGilf
09-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Sorry to break the news. He's fucked other broads. I would guess that you're a ho and you're both lying to each other.

GearsMcGilf
09-13-2012, 03:44 PM
If you subtract out the bullshit factor, I'd imagine most are gonna fall in the 11-20 area.

Standard Donkey
09-13-2012, 07:24 PM
im actually a genuine virgin

Goldenera
09-13-2012, 08:05 PM
I dunno like 11. Got a late start at 18.

Thought my # was always low lol.

I have 2 buddies that are easily 60+. One is probably well over 100. Helps when u are 5% bf and jacked as hell and a total asshole to women. Women love assholes. he beats them away, left one on a road trip and they come running for more lol.

GearsMcGilf
09-14-2012, 01:18 PM
About 16 for me. I started my AP career at 17. If I hadn't been married for 11 years I woulda probably AP'd moar. I only got to AP 3-4 during the time I was married.

GearsMcGilf
09-14-2012, 01:20 PM
im actually a genuine virgin

Anal sex does count. So, you're not a virgin.

GearsMcGilf
09-14-2012, 01:23 PM

Sure you whore.

GearsMcGilf
09-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Not enough, still looking

I'll be happy to assist. :callme:

Standard Donkey
09-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Anal sex does count. So, you're not a virgin.

oh you.. :daydream:

malfeasance
09-17-2012, 05:30 AM
Helps when u are 5% bf and jacked as hell and a total asshole to women. Women love assholes. he beats them away, left one on a road trip and they come running for more lol. LOL! This is so true. Do not be a nice guy.

custom
09-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Do hookers count if no then just one :( if yes Im plus 40 :)