• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the evil krispy creams

Caleb56

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post all the bad things about donuts here. Ill even start

everything

:spam: dont ever talk about donuts like that ;)

Well, I'm sure you could find research to support that two bites of a donut is beneficial to your health :hehe:

Originally posted by Mudge
Well, I'm sure you could find research to support that two bites of a donut is beneficial to your health :hehe:
:rofl: Good, then maybe I could justify a chocolate crueller this weekend. :laugh:

NO JODI not this weekend cause i think that you oinked out last weekend right babe :evil: :kiss: wait til next weekend and i will get a donut too and we can get online and cheers and eat our donuts at the same time.....we can call it national donut eating day :lol:

Come on your ruining my fun here! :rofl:

:grumble: No donuts for a while for me! :cheeky:

no donuts period for me. I dont even like em and i dont like soda either.

Originally posted by Caleb56
no donuts period for me. I dont even like em and i dont like soda either.

Well La Ti Dah :cheeky:

Someone brought in a box of Dunkin Donuts yesterday, and it was so damn painful to resist. I managed though.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jodi
:rofl: Good, then maybe I could justify a chocolate crueller this weekend. :laugh:
Damn that sounds good!:D

Originally posted by J'Bo
Well La Ti Dah :cheeky:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :laugh: :laugh:

that was hilarious J'Bo!!!

Vanilla cream filled from dunkin donuts. Yum, I even make special trips after lunch.

Was that 2 bits or 2 donuts??:suicide: :)

well i need to make 2 hour trips if i want one cause they dont have them in Canada yet :cry:

Back