• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

motivation

ashbash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need help with staying motivated. I can't seem to want to do my cardio anymore and I know that is what is going to burn fat for me. Any tips on how to stay motivated and what things to eat to give me a little more energy?

Give up the cardio and pick up the iron. Weight training and diet will get rid of the fat. Cardio is just BORING! I was always tired when I did cardio, plus my legs were wobbly.

As for motivation, just get a picture of someone in the kind of shape that you want to be in, put it on your refrigerator, and look at it everytime you open it up. It might help you decide against the ice cream, or whatever you shouldn't be eating.

I've done the picture thing that actually does work, but what can i do with the weights to burn fat?

god either man is fine with me, they both have great bodies

hey ash, diet is much more important to fat burning than cardio is, and yes weight training can be very cardiovascular as well. Try speeding up your WO, decreasing rest time and supersetting sets and reps, you will work up a sweat pretty quick. Bigger motions are also much better for getting that heart rate up quick, things like the squat, which every girl should be doing IMO, and other multi joint movements. make sense

Ashley,

Diet is the most important factor is losing the body fat and that is where you will get the most results. Cardio increases your metabolism and burns fat while you are doing it. Weight training also raises your metabolism while you are doing it, but it also causes your muscles to break down and grow back bigger. Those bigger muscles burn calories even when you aren't working out. So, the more muscle you have the more calories you burn 24 hours a day, not just when you are working out. Thats why weight training will help you lose more fat than cardio.

Back