• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Low To Go?

just_lift

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it better to go parrallel or lower with a lighter weight or not as low with heavier weight to gain as fast as possible on squats. Also, How many days should i squat a week.

I hear that 15-20 rep squats are coming back in popularity but my legs seem to respond well to going heavy, around the 8 rep range. Higher rep squats are also very hard on my cardio abilities.

just_lift, I go even parallel with heavier weights, the heavier weight helps me really beat the crap out of myself. I would recommend you only squat once a week, maybe twice if your on an upper/lower/off upper/lower/off/off type of split. IMO someof this has to do with how your long you legs are propotianetly to your body, and how your built. I have kinda long legs for the rest of my body, and it might all be in my head, but I feel its almost impossible for me to control the weight any lower than parallel. 6-8 rep sets for strenght 8-12 rep sets for size. Whichever you want.

Back