• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-Test side effects? D-Bol? 1-AD?

kdwa1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alot of people ar focused on 1-AD which coverts to 1-Test in the system they say.So why not just use 1-Test? Is it better? And does it have similar side effects as 1-ad?
Also,I did some D-Bol the other day but makes me kinds lousy.Anyone experience this on 1-ad or test? It would be nice to get good clean pumps without the head rush etc.Feedback appreciated.Thanks

Sorry,I meant to say that D-Bol makes me feel kinds lousy? Are 1-AD ,Test similar?

Some people get headaches on dbol and such, usually this is blood pressure but not when your only taking it short term. You probably just need to get used to it, how much did you do though?

There are several ways of taking it schedule wise through the day.

There has been much discussion on which is better....1-ad or oral 1-test. You need to see which works better for you.

Thanks Mudge,I did about 430 mg's.Didn't get a headache,just felt a bit sicky.However I did have a strong workout the next day.I'm hoping Ad or Test will be easier on the system.

430mg in one day???:eek: :hair: Is your liver still functioning??

Have you tried both of them DG? Any preference? How do feel about D-Bol? Thanks

Yes I have tried 1-ad and oral 1-test. For me the 1-ad seemed to work better. I think a common dose on d-bol is 50mg a day. It is mostly water gain and hard on the liver so it is not worth it, to take it alone.

Even 50 a day is "alot." 25-35mg ED split up every 4 hours is typical for a first timer, I have heard of as much as 75mg ED for big guys, and medical tests with 100mg ED which is nuts compared to what bodybuilders do.

Anadrol is usually 50-150mg ED, as it is less effective mg for mg.

If your using this pre-workout only 30-60 minutes, I would use no more than 25mg, but most people with 5-10mg tabs split it through the day, if you have 50mg tabs then you will have to figure something out.

Since 430mg would be 86 tabs I assume that is a massive typo or you were looking at a 1AD or 1Test bottle, or this is not real DBol.

I got the stuff from SDi Labs,they call it D-Bol (Methadrostenol) Androstene,and recommend much higher doses up to 1,720 mg. I'm not sure it's the real thing.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok...................no it's not real D-bol. It's crap!

To sum it up, what these supplement companies do is name and package a product to look like an anabolic steroid or prescription product. If you read the ad copy closely or check out the label, you'll see these only contain legal ingredients of dubious quality and sometimes inadequate quantity. Those who don't take precautions will think they're getting real steroids. These companies target teenaged, uneducated supplement users who don't pay close attention to what they're buying or using. Not really illegal, though they're playing in the gray areas a little.

Now think about this. Could you imagine companies like this started with the sole intent of fooling its customers? The whole customer/company relationship is based on the fact that the company thinks the buyer is too dumb to figure out what they're really buying. Their business isn't based on the exchange of money for a quality product or service; instead, their business is based on deceit from the very beginning.

Since that stuff is a felonious substance, you generally will not find it at some online site like that, that is fake stuff labeled to sound like the real thing.

I have not heard anything positive about that company, so even being a faked substance it might be totally worthless, I do not know.

If you live in Asia though why are you ordering stuff from the United States? You can probably walk into any pharmacy and get the "real thing" if you wanted it, Thailand etc

Just like those "electric supercharger" kits which are nothing more than mildly powerfull blower fans, the supplement industry is FULL of lies, marketing hype, and flat out cow pie. I am distrustfull of most any industry catering to the public, wether it be the car aftermarket industry or the bodybuilding enthusiast and so on. Another example would be computer hardware packaging like a video card, slap some scary monsters on it, make the box bigger than your competitor, and people will probably buy more - if they are not educated on what the REALITY is.

False packaging, false promises - and probably a waste of money. Again though I have heard no real feedback about SDI Labs, other than the "oh my gawd is this real steroids?" and the answer is no, they are preying on people buying stuff based on a label. So since I have not even heard of them compared to other legal supplement companies, my assumptions are that they are selling a totally bogus product, it could be vitamin B for all I know.

I always seem to get the wrong stuff thinking I'm on the safe side.Thanks for the info.Cheers!

Actually I do get down to Bangkok occasionally.But here in Taipei it's tight so I order online.I think I'm more into pro-hormones,GH etc.Not ready for the heavy.Don't know enough yet.Anyway this fake gear has to go.Thanks

Stick with some 1-ad or some 1-test and you will be happy!

http://www.sdi-labs.com If you want to have a quick look.It's all probably garbage with little effect.Guess I got sucked in.

Thanks for the info guys I'll order either 1-AD or 1-test and see what happens.Cool.Just always concerned about side effects.I definitely don't want to lose hair etc.

You may if there is a history of it in your family. It will speed up the process.

GH is kind of hard core IMO, its not a pro hormone thats for sure. Most of the people that get the bloated belly or freakishly large head syndrome are using high doses, but GH is neither cheap, nor without side effects.

Dbol is a steroid anyway, so it seems funny that you would "fear the real thing."

I would not spend money on GH till you get near 300 pounds.

IML Gear Cream!
This is an amusing thread. Sad, but amusing.

i have to concur...Not nearly as funny as the thread involving you, Chicken and GP where chicken tries to bash you and insults fly around like mad.:laugh:

Bash me? Rob would never do such a thing.

Sorry Tw P.I didn't mean to make you sad buddy.I'm one of the dummies trying to figure it out.Appreciate ur previous feedback and recommendations,gotta compare notes.
I think most guys fear is well founded since so much of the stuff on the market is toxic.We get all the chemical names and it's like being in a maze of info.
Seems to be alot of very experienced people on these boards. Hope these questions aren't too stupid but the companies all say they have the best gear etc.

Originally posted by kdwa1
Sorry Tw P.I didn't mean to make you sad buddy.I'm one of the dummies trying to figure it out.Appreciate ur previous feedback and recommendations,gotta compare notes.
I think most guys fear is well founded since so much of the stuff on the market is toxic.We get all the chemical names and it's like being in a maze of info.
Seems to be alot of very experienced people on these boards. Hope these questions aren't too stupid but the companies all say they have the best gear etc.

The only stupid thing you did was purchase something without finding out about it.

What is sad, is the state of the industry, that an uninformed consumer can confuse a legal supplement with an illegal steroid, and then hold an entire discussion with others confusing the topic at hand.

Its the industry that is sad, and it is companies like these with their shoddy marketing tactics that are bringing it down.

I do have a problem with your comment regarding lots of "toxic" OTC supplements. Really? Such as? (and if you say ephedrine....)

TP I wonder how do the legal orals avoid breakdown by the liver? Are they 17aa or ?

But to call the stuff toxic is a bit far fetched, as if drinking alcohol makes your liver happy to know you.

From Ergopharm:

As you may have noticed, this double bond position that makes Primobolan orally active is the same one found in 1-AD, which, by the way, is also orally active. Steroids with this particular double bond characteristic are known as 1-dehydroandrostanes.

During the 60???s and 70???s some papers were published describing the phenomenon of oral activity seen with 1-dehydroandrostanes, including 1-testosterone and 1-AD. What was discovered was that these compounds resist metabolic deactivation by profoundly shifting what is known as the ???17-keto redox potential??? towards the formation of active 17beta-hydroxyl steroids(2,3). What does this mean? It means that when you take 1-AD, the liver serves primarily to activate the compound, rather than break it down and excrete it as it does with other prohormones and testosterone. It means that 1-AD is ???orally active,??? yet it does not impart the liver toxicity that 17alpha-alkylation does.

Interesting, I guess the next question would be, what does the half life look like :)

I think it is a few hours. That is why you need to take it 2-3 times a day to be effective

Very short yes.

Back