• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NEW B please check out my diet....

hviglo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I just introduced myself on the open chat board. From what I see J'Bo knows a lot and so do a lot of the other ladies. Here's my stats: 5'6 130 lbs. My activity level is 3 days 30 min HITT. 3 day split with lifting for 45 min. I'm pretty active other then that, my daughter and I walk a lot and I run around a lot at my job.

Meal 1: 1/2 c of oatbran w/1 tbsp of natural peanut butter 100 cal
6 egg whites

Meal 2: 1 serving of vanilla light yogurt 80 cal w/protein powder 130 cal and 1 tbsp of natural p.b. 100 cal

Meal 3: 4 oz chicken or turkey breast 175-120 cal(depending on which) 1 serving brown rice 150 cal 1 bag of broccoli 125 cal

Meal 4: 1/2 cd of oatbran 150 cal and 1 tbsp of natural p.b. 100 cal

Meal 5: lean meat(turkey, turkey burger, chicken) 150 cal 1 bag of broccoli 125 cal 1 hard boiled egg 70 cal

Meal 6: haven't been eating much lately for this, last few nights 1 tbsp of peanut butter( i know, I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER ,peanut butter to me is the same as dounuts are to some other members);)
That's around 1800 calories. I aim for 1800-2000 usually, this is what I think I should do at least. I was only eating 1200 cal a day and someone told me i wasn't eating enuf so I went up slowly to 1800 and lost another pant size, but now, now I'm stuck, hit a damn brick wall. I would like to be 125, only 5 more lbs. Actually I don't care about the scale, I just want to be leaner and have more definition. All my fat seems to settle on my belly, like a huge jelly dounut and my inner thighs.

Well thanks for any advice.:thumb:

Meal 1 - cut out the oatbran and switch to old fashioned oats. maybe go to 4 or 5 egg whites instead of 6

Meal 2 - try a protein shake here instead of the yogurt. 2 scoops optimum whey with 4 strawberries and 2-3 tbsp heavy whipping cream would be good, all mixed in water of course.

Meal 3 - looks pretty good, maybe add some sort of oily dressing to the broccoli as a fat source

Meal 4 - Nix the oatbran. try 4oz of tuna here w/ some good source of fat and green veggies...or another protein shake like in meal 2

Meal 5 - Look decent to me IMO

Meal 6 - if you want a 6th meal, late at night try low-fat cottage cheese, or even another shake, but cut back the strawberries maybe.

Just a suggestion, I am not an expert. CHeck out the "newbies start here" section. :thumb:

Originally posted by freeman1504

Freeman I'm going to make some adjustments to your suggestions
Meal 1 - cut out the oatbran and switch to old fashioned oats. maybe go to 4 or 5 egg whites instead of 6

Actually 6 egg whites are fine and I like the idea of the oats

Meal 2 - try a protein shake here instead of the yogurt. 2 scoops optimum whey with 4 strawberries and 2-3 tbsp heavy whipping cream would be good, all mixed in water of course.

2 Scoops is too much for her. 1-1.5 is plenty

Meal 3 - looks pretty good, maybe add some sort of oily dressing to the broccoli as a fat source

Good :thumb:

Meal 4 - Nix the oatbran. try 4oz of tuna here w/ some good source of fat and green veggies...or another protein shake like in meal 2

Good idea, there is no protein in this meal. :thumb: on the Tuna

Meal 5 - Look decent to me IMO

Agreed

Meal 6 - if you want a 6th meal, late at night try low-fat cottage cheese, or even another shake, but cut back the strawberries maybe.

Nice work Mark

Just a suggestion, I am not an expert. CHeck out the "newbies start here" section. :thumb:

Back