• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking and Toning Meal Plan. Critique please

ProtoFuze

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone :) I'm trying to gain more muscle mass as well as lose excess bodyfat, especially around midsection and chest. My statistics are 5 foot 11, 183 lbs, decent build, jsut like I said some excess bodyfat and some muscles that could be bigger. This is what I usually eat, (as well, I'm not currently using straight whey powder but GNC Mega MRP, 43 g of protein, 16 g of carbs, 2 g of fat, and 250 calories per 68g of powder):

10 am:
-1 apple
-2 egg whites and one whole egg
-1 piece of white bread

12:30:
-Chicken or beef, baked
-Half cup raw veggies

3 pm:
-68 g of Powder

5:30
-Chicken or beef stirfry (something else high in protein, low in carbs)
-Vegtables
-Cup of fruit

8 pm:
-1 apple

Anyways thats it, just like to know what people think of this and what can be done to work it better. Like I said I'm trying to get rid of excess fat on my midsection, have about a 2 inch layer on my obliques and a 1 inch layer on my front. As well, it embarasses me to say, but I have quite large nipples and the bottom half is mostly fat and sticks out and the nipple turns to the outside. So yeah, any ideas? I workout regularly, 4 times a week, 60 minutes on the elliptical (Half at the start, rest after weightlifting), and about 1 hour of weightlifting. Hope this makes sense, lol. Thanks.

i don't know much but i know enough to say get that white bread outta there!

Hey ProtoFuze - welcome to IM!

A couple of things to help you out...

I'm not sure you are eating enough....a rough guideline is body weight x 12 = kcals on a cut

meal 1 -
cut the white bread! replace with a slow burning carb such as oatmeal (not instant) or steel cut oats.

meal 2 -
how big is the chicken/beef serving?

meal 3 -
your powder has alot of carbs in it....how is the sugar level in it?

meal 4 -
cup of fruit - is that canned fruit? or fresh fruit? What type of fruit? You should try to stick to the berry family and apples and peaches or grapefruit. Just about anything else fruit wise has alot of sugar in it.

meal 5 -
one apple :eek: where is the protein and fat in this meal?

So basically you should try and cut down the sugar intake (read this as kill all sugar ;) ) You also need to add in some EFA's and you are selling yourself short on protein. You should try and get 1.5 x your body weight = grams of daily protein. This should be evenly split across all your meals. Also how much water you drinking? Try to aim for 1.5 gallons a day.

hope that helps! Your biggest bang for your buck/time in cutting fat is cut all sugar, eat tons of protein, build muscle mass, balance your meals with pro/carb/fat, and add a bit of cardio.

Originally posted by dymas
Hey ProtoFuze - welcome to IM!

A couple of things to help you out...

I'm not sure you are eating enough....a rough guideline is body weight x 12 = kcals on a cut

meal 1 -
cut the white bread! replace with a slow burning carb such as oatmeal (not instant) or steel cut oats.

meal 2 -
how big is the chicken/beef serving?

meal 3 -
your powder has alot of carbs in it....how is the sugar level in it?

meal 4 -
cup of fruit - is that canned fruit? or fresh fruit? What type of fruit? You should try to stick to the berry family and apples and peaches or grapefruit. Just about anything else fruit wise has alot of sugar in it.

meal 5 -
one apple :eek: where is the protein and fat in this meal?

So basically you should try and cut down the sugar intake (read this as kill all sugar ;) ) You also need to add in some EFA's and you are selling yourself short on protein. You should try and get 1.5 x your body weight = grams of daily protein. This should be evenly split across all your meals. Also how much water you drinking? Try to aim for 1.5 gallons a day.

hope that helps! Your biggest bang for your buck/time in cutting fat is cut all sugar, eat tons of protein, build muscle mass, balance your meals with pro/carb/fat, and add a bit of cardio.
DAMN Your good! Where did you learn all this :)

I want to add in that you need more veggies. Make that a full cup of veggies 3-4 times a day. Oh and check out my thread on Essential Fatty Acids. Think about adding them into your diet. :)

DAMN Your good! Where did you learn all this

LOL! It's all your fault! :p ...if you didn't post so many good nutrition articiles I wouldn't have learned anything! :)

:no: You didn't learn this from me but thanks I need the help lately, they are keeping me on my toes. :lol:

Back