• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to eat?

ruggaz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 13.7% bf% from one of those tanita things, dunno probably not that accurate. I would like to be around 8-10% but Jodi if you are reading, you said not to cut and i am assuming this is due to the fact i am still growing and all that:thumb: So what should i eat? Is there any way to firm up my physique without cutting per se?
This is what i have been eating for the past week ( i love tuna).
Meal 1 - 1/2 cup oatmeal with splenda and tea. Want to eat more but always seem to be running late for hte train.
Meal 2 - Bread roll with 150g tuna, tomato, beetroot and mayo and an apple
Meal 3 - Same as 2
Meal 4 - Shake of some description - Todays was 2 scoops whey, half cup of wheaties, 2 teaspoons instant coffee, 250 mls fat free milk
Meal 5 - I had chinese :confused:
Meal 6 - Havnt eaten yet and don't know what to have.

What do you think? How many cals should i be shooting at?

What your doing (nix the chinese) is fine. Healthy food choices. Go for the fruit or raw veggies before the chips. Get good lean quality proteins, lots of green veggies and healthy carb choices.

Stay away from Fast Food and fried foods. Just learn to eat healthier, balanced meals.

You need to grow and do it while you can :D

Back