• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cancun & juice??????

kennyc

FLAME SLAYER
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I,m heading to Cancun in a few. Does anyone know what good products down there are. Or does anyone know where I can get a quick list of ligit stuff from south of the border. (and what fakes to look out for. I'm interested in test & deca, D-bol, Winstrol,Sust. 250, you know whatever.:confused:

Legit? Walk into any vet store.

Dont be a dick, dont talk down to the people there, dont look like Richy Rich, or they may try to "get you."

Nothing wrong with tipping the man behind the counter another $20, be polite.

Unless you have some kind of interesting plan for bringing this back, I would get what you want, not "whatever." Taking substances at random is not the greatest game plan :)

well this didnt come from me and i will not take any responabilities for this if u get caught. OK heres what u do u wanna go to the market first and buy a couple of small things of cooking oil down there. Next head to the vet store or pharmacy and get your oil based gear. Dump the existing oil out of the containers u bought and fill it with your gear. The 50ml qv stuff works well for this. AS for tabs well i wouldnt chance bringing tabs back. But if u do id throw them in the bottom of a tylanol containers and put lots of tylanol over it

yeah they got some pretty strict regulation shit going down on the borders of Mexico..I have some friends who are going down this month trying to do the exact thing as kennyc. Words of wisdom: If you do smuggle some of that shit back, you better damn make sure it's well hid. cause if patrol finds it, it's all over.

In the old days people used to smuggle drugs in the bottom of shampoo containers, anything suspect nowdays though will be inspected, which is why many suggest you come back on foot, with a stupid hat, bottle of tequila, and a couple souveniers.

What kind of gear do the vet store's carry??? And what Product names should I keep an eye out for???

Also, wouldn't putting the oil based gear in another container compromise sterility???

Sure, sterilize it when you get home. It would probably not kill you though at least.

Look out for product names that you want, just tell them the substance name you want.

Stanazolol = Winstrol
Sostenon/Sustenon

The rest they should understand without question, it often varies just by what brand wants to call it what.

Thanks brother. I'll let you know how it goes.

Back