• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Boss

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When man was created, the body parts argued about who should be boss.

The brain said he should be boss since he controlled all thoughts. The eyes said they should be boss since without them, man wouldn't be able to see. The legs then countered this by saying that it was them that brought man wherever he wanted to go. The stomach argued that it was him that provided nutrition for the whole body and he should be boss.

Then the asshole applied for the job. The other parts laughed so hard that the asshole got angry and closed up for a week. The stomach got upset, the legs went wobbly, the brain started to go weak, and the eyes got crossed. Finally, they conceded that the asshole would be the boss.

This proves that you don't have to be a brain to be a boss, just an asshole. :funny:

I'm not really sure that was a joke. It makes too much damn sense!!!

Originally posted by firestorm
I'm not really sure that was a joke. It makes too much damn sense!!!

:haha: :haha:
So true brother, so true :thumbup:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

:rofl: :thumb:

whoohoo JB,, VERY IMPRESSIVE STOMACH!!! If the rest of you looks like that,, then my God, I feel sorry for your dad. Must have kept him very busy chasing the boys away from you.

Don't ya just look at that pic Gr8 and get flashbacks of that telephone commercial with the phrase "reach out and touch someone"? I look at that pic and that is exactly what I wanna do. Just touch that tummy and waist of hers.

IML Gear Cream!
Ha Ha, same page man. Dude go look at her pic, she has a beautiful face to match. Bangin!
She is gonna see this and be like OMG why are these guys talking about me!!

OOOOO I never thought to check the Mem pic area.... off I go. thanks bro.

Ohhh yeaaa I remember "the other Jodi" now. Yes indeed she is a certifiable knock out. Smoken' plain and simple.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................damnit, must focus on task at hand, must stop drooling on keyboard.
j/k

hahahaha

Back