• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

that new stuff on tv...

W8lifterwanabie

Dancing Banana :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im fed up of seeing all of those shopping programs were they have all those freaky new stuff like those elctrnic ab stimulators...... does anyone know if they actually work....
theres loads and its making me crazy cuz they all say '***see results in just weeks!!*** ' am i not the only one thinking thats bullsh*t???:confused:

One of those companies I believe was forced to give back millions.

I know a few people that were shocked by one of those machines, it was so bad it left marks on them, HA. I told them thats what they get for spending $$ on something that stupid.

A couple of years ago, I kept hearing this advertisment on the radio for some pills that would help you lose weight, and the kicker is that they claimed it sculpted your body too!
:finger:

You know the guy on the BowFlex commercial?
"I'm forty(something), and I'm in better shape now than when I was twenty(something)!"...Yeah, that guy.

I want to kick his 'fifteen minute a day, eight week' ass.:teeth:

I hate it when I see someone that has sold out for the almighty
dollar to endorse garbage! :mad:

dont we all m8

dont we all........ do you think i protein shakes a gud idea for a newb just starting??

I'm really bummed that those electric stimulators don't make your muscles bigger because I was thinking of buying one and attaching it to my penis.

Back