• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Robert De Niro or Al Pacino?

Al Pacino or Robert De niro

• Al Pacino

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Robert De Niro

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Akash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, my friends and I are big movie fans and my friends have been arguing who is better. I mean I think everyone knows these are two of the best actors ever who began acting literally at the same time and my friends are spilt- 3 of my friends say Pacino, while 3 say De niro. I personally couldn't say which cause they are two of the best. Brando is another of my favorite, but which one do you perfer- Michael Corlene and Tony Montana or Travis Bickle and Jake LaMotta?

The only thing about Pacino is that he seems like a one dimensional actor sometimes. DeNiro has proven that he can play the straight man and funny guy sometimes in his movies and get away with it.

Personally I love them both pretty much equally. If I had to choose one over the other it would be Pacino for such gems as Scarface and Any Given Sunday.

Originally posted by gr81
no contest, Pacino is a much better actor when you think about it.

How do you figure?

Pacino is type cast for serious roles, usually a cop/detective.

Deniro can do anything, including comedy, e.g. Meet the Parents.

I say Deniro.

Just b/c he is casts in a different role, that doesn't mean that I buy him in these roles. Even in the roles that Pacino plays, they may be similar, but I think that he is able to expand the character more than Deniro does. I like both of them but I guess it is a personal preferance, Pacino just brings so much power to his characters, plus Scarface is my favorite movie

I say Deniro. If you looks at "Travis" at the end of Taxi Driver when he snaps and gets the mohawk and all, it's such a sharp contrast to the character he played in say "Meet the Parents' I believe since he can do such a broad range of roles he is the better actor.

i love pacino but....ROBERT DENIRO! he can do anything.
vito corleone baby.

De Niro no doubt. Pacino was awesome in the godfathers, and good in scarface. But De Niro is still better. But Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction is still the best ;p

IML Gear Cream!
I'm more of a DeNiro fan

Back