• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kind of crappy

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
as most of you guys know. i had torn my peck about 8weeks ago. rested it an rehabbed like the doc said. well yesterday and today, there has been a slight bit of pain exactly where the tear was. Im not taking any risks. Id much rather miss a few days of training opposed to missing my show in 11weeks. just been resting it and praying its nothing major,I will definitely keep you guys posted. I definitely dont think its another tear, but probably a strain. So figure take the weekend off and maybe tomorrow, an i should be back in the game. Just didnt want you guys thinking i disappeared on ya Just resting and trying to sleep as much as I can so i can hit it hard this week no problems.

-Jon :) :)

Rest and eat. I would chug aminos, whey shakes, power munch as many carbs as you can and just lay in bed! Do chest stretches and don't do anything to strain yourself.

Rest and eat. I would chug aminos, whey shakes, power munch as many carbs as you can and just lay in bed! Do chest stretches and don't do anything to strain yourself.
greaat idea. kinda already been doin that yesterday. today, im doing a light back workout just with high reps. than more rest for this guy.
Oh shit I hate injury holdbacks! :headbang:

But you're always best to holdback and get the needed rest ... time to chill. :coffee:

Good luck Jonny!

thanks bro, i dont look at it as a hold back, i look at is as just a minor bump in the road.

Today, Im doing back. Going to video alotta of my workout so you can see how someone injured can still train and prep for a show. Ill be hitting the gym later on this evening. my ortho thinks that with rest and NO chest for about 8 weeks, i should be golden. said also, not to do any exercises that put a lot of strain onto my peck, such as heavy dead of pullups or heavy tricep pushdowns or skullcrushers. i believe this is all achievable with the right rest and supervision from my doctor (who knows i take what i take and even said i was smart by upping the HGH dose) this is an american doctor btw lol.. who whoulda thought

Back