• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flax or Cream

When cutting most people cut out dairy. I would have the cream and as a tweak switch to flax:D

flax is much better, well maybe not better taste.. but flax is better; healthier the cream and mayo :)

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Lol, though I am able to mix flax with tuna, but I prefer mayo:) . Other than shakes and tuna, I really don't know what else to mix flax with...atleast that I could tolerate.
You can always try fish oil caps instead :shrug:

My grandma LOVES flax and can't get enough. She grows it in the backyard and harvests the seeds to make breads, soups, pudding pops, muffins. She says it helps her digestion and makes her feel good since flax is in the Bible. She reads her Bible out loud every morning til noon and says "flax" real loud when she comes across that word. Anyways, she grinds up the seeds in her flax machine and it smells good like hickory sticks.

I have switch to hemp oil for my EFAS per Sergant J'bos orders LOL

I eat my flax oil seperate, I don't want to ruin the other food by mixing it so after i'm done I just down a tablespoon with some water.

Originally posted by Rodrugg
My grandma LOVES flax and can't get enough. She grows it in the backyard and harvests the seeds to make breads, soups, pudding pops, muffins. She says it helps her digestion and makes her feel good since flax is in the Bible. She reads her Bible out loud every morning til noon and says "flax" real loud when she comes across that word. Anyways, she grinds up the seeds in her flax machine and it smells good like hickory sticks.

Oh my rod, hickory sticks reminds me of the verse "spare not the rod". I use to get my fanny tanned by my poppa with a hickory stick when I dropped his beer from the refrigerator or didn't have spare change to help him buy cigarettes. Do you know that verse Rod?

Ignoring taste....which as a BB or fitness enthusiast we often are forced to do...flax oil is a much better choice the heavy cream.

If you're looking for the digestive qualities of flax, purchase some ground flax seed and try adding it to your oatmeal...it has a nutty taste.

Back