• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Xenadrine EFX

nectron101

GYM ghost
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a 19 year old guy with 226 pounds of weight...
I started my Excercise/Diet plan 3 months ago, but there were some stops in that period..

I was using stack2 www.mdoubleyou.com which was working fine with me "I lost weight", but it wasn't as good as I thought it is, so I bought Xenadrine EFX yesterday and still haven't tried it...

BTW, I do cycling for 10 mins then I hit the weights, everyday of the week, and this time I'm going to be strict with the foods.

Am I going to notice any changes of metabolism at the first day ?

and am I going to notice changes in my body within 2 weeks ?

I myself dislike fat burners in general, one reason for that is...because when you take them, the ones that do work...they kill your apetite, you end up eating in starvation mode in which your body shuts off metabolism and you don't burn as much fat, if you just learn to eat proper, do some HIIT cardio, and lower your carbs, you would see better results...and refeed once a while to boost up your leptin levels for optimum fat loss.

Come on guys!
I really need answers, I'm a newbie in supplements.

I tried xenedrine efx and had zero results. It's very basic formulation. You will be better off just buying a green tea supliment and it will cost like 80% less. I also tried 7-keyto based products and they do seem to work. I lost all apetite and would simply forget to eat (which is not good) and actually had to forme myself to eat.

I've been taking thermos, product called Hydroxedrine (yes, this company just took both names and combined hehehe clever little bastards) and I have also taken Ripped Fuel w/ ephedra and I have never had an appetite suppression problem. I am always super hungry while taking these fat burners. :shrug:

I tried Xenadrine, and it works with me!

Suppresses appetite & increases metabolism while I workout...
I was using Stack 2 by www.mboubleyou.com, it worked fine but, wasn't as good as Xenadrine.

Humm, will Ephedrine Free products be banned???

no

good!

we can still use ephedrine free fat burners, I personaly don't care about what's inside the capsul as long as it does it's job very well!

But Xenadrine EFX "The efedrine free version" works better that the ECA stack capsuls " Stack 2!

about twice the effect!!

nectron - thats the marketing bs claim. It basically nothing but green tea and other common stuff you can get yourself much cheeper. I have had success with 7-Keto based products though.

Last edited:
Humm!
Might be true OceanDude!
But, I like it better...

Back