• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some advice - Insurance change and now having to pay full price for test

kratos1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So due to many market changes that influence the industry I work in our health and RX deductibles are going sky high next year. This means I will essentially have to pay full price for all my meds, including my EOW dose of test. I am looking at having to pay $120-150 per 10/mL vial. I am now wondering if I would be cheaper to buy online somewhere and not fool with the insurance at all. I guess I have been pretty fortunate the last 4 years to have only had to pay a $10 copay until 2015. I am not sure if is even appropriate post, but I am looking at some recommendations for mail order test. Please PM me if it is not appropriate to post this openly. Just a guy looking to get the most from his hard earned money.

Goodrx coupon and then purchase at walgreens or cvs! Will run u around $40 ish per vial!

Goodrx coupon and then purchase at walgreens or cvs! Will run u around $40 ish per vial!

I used this and mine was around $65. Still a hell of alot better than $130 which is what mine costs outright.

Wow. Thats awesome. Didn't know that. My first TRT vial I paid like $120 for. Now I get it alot cheaper through my new TRT doc. Great info.. This could come in handy in the future for other scripts for sure.

That is awesome news I didn't know anything bout that either I've been paying like 100 dollars

If u need hcg, go thru safemeds4all, cheap and awesome as well as pct items as well as other stuff too!

YOUR ALL WELCOME :p

Back