• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Type of Whey Powder?

ProtoFuze

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Simple question really, I'm doing a high protein/low carbs fat diet and I'm trying to decide which Whey powder would work best. Trying to keep the price low as I want to get as much protein as I can from the powder but not having to spend a hundred or two dollars a month (Only 17, lol, to expensive at the current time). I've looked at a few such as Prolabs Pure Whey, but each serving is only 21g's or protein, carbs are low but more protein is always better. I'd appreciate any help, thanks alot :)

Yeah, in many ways body building is startig to become a rich mans persuit. I personally use the more expensive multi-species proteins that contain a blend of 5-6 varieties of protein. Cost is just not an issue for me.

Look into eggs and fat free milk - probably the cheepest forms of non-whey protein. I'm sure others will give you ideas of the cheepie wheys. Good Luck.

Thanks alot, will do. Yes, it is somewhat expensive, if I had the money, even at this point, most of it does go to whey powder and such, but with college and stuff, gotta watch what you get, I appreciate the comment though, I'm going to try both of those :)

Back