• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leptigen

1fast does not carry it yet (he had the old prototype way back when). It is currently only available directly from Avant.

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Okay, so I got the leptigen today. Other than Crystal Light, what does everyone mix it with? How about mixing it with your protein shakes. Would that be errective, as well diguise the taste?
:shake: Tastes gross

I highly suggest Lemonade Crystal Light.

Its *okay* in protein shakes. The Nectars work nicely, as does ICE.

But, when dieting, LG is most effective when used between meals.

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Okay, so I got the leptigen today. Other than Crystal Light, what does everyone mix it with? How about mixing it with your protein shakes. Would that be errective, as well diguise the taste?

LEPTIGELL-O

one package of Jell-o, any flavor
40 grams of Leptigen
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water

Prepare as directed.

1 cup of LeptiGell-o will yield a 10 grams serving of Leptigen.

Not only does this taste really good, but it also satisfies the urge to "eat" something, further diminishing the cravings.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by dsade
LEPTIGELL-O

one package of Jell-o, any flavor
40 grams of Leptigen
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water

Prepare as directed.

1 cup of LeptiGell-o will yield a 10 grams serving of Leptigen.

Not only does this taste really good, but it also satisfies the urge to "eat" something, further diminishing the cravings.
TP - Can I have this :grin:

So thats 4 T. of Leptigen right? :grin:

Matt, wtf are you doing here? ;) Good to see you bud.

Jodi, after the comp.

Aggie, what is your dieting history? I'd say 3 TBSP per day, between meals to start. I'll let the unbiased chime in on how quickly it works.

40 grams = 4 TBSP.

Okay, you can have it once per week.

I meant how long, etc....

Originally posted by Twin Peak

Jodi, after the comp.

Aggie, what is your dieting history? I'd say 3 TBSP per day, between meals to start. I'll let the unbiased chime in on how quickly it works.
You will be less hungry within a day or 2. For me it worked within a day :D

40 grams = 4 TBSP.

Okay, you can have it once per week.
:banana:

IML Gear Cream!
Wherever TP is torturing poor, unsuspecting women with his No Carb Days - I will be there.

Wherever the demand for a jiggly, fruit flavored metabolic snack is heard - I will be there.

Wherever there is free beer at the door - I will DEFINITELY be there.

I think you mentioned that you spent some time here, and I always like to check out different boards. This one seems very friendly. ::thumb:

Originally posted by dsade
Wherever TP is torturing poor, unsuspecting women with his No Carb Days - I will be there.

Wherever the demand for a jiggly, fruit flavored metabolic snack is heard - I will be there.

Wherever there is free beer at the door - I will DEFINITELY be there.

I think you mentioned that you spent some time here, and I always like to check out different boards. This one seems very friendly. ::thumb:
Welcome aboard! :wave:

Matt, as I said, good to see you.

Aggie...you might want to go 4 per day, but at least 3.

Bah. I competed in two bodybuilding shows during law school. Where are you going? What year? Interview session is upon us.

Ah, good luck, and have fun.

I graduated in 98.

Went to Duke.

I am a litigator by trade, but work with dietary supplement companies like Avant on all things legal. I serve as Avant's outside general counsel, for example.

Back