• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who do you wish... would just go way!?

Who of the following divas do you wish would just...go away!!!

• Jennifer Lopez (I'm still Jenny from the block...my ass!)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Ashanti (I just wondered who she slept with to get all those awards- with no talent!)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Tara Reid (see Ashanti... without awards)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Hillary Duff(that stupid 15-year old with breast implants)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mariah Carey (Nearly rips your ears off when she sings and then complints that she's stressed)

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Serena and Venus Williams (anyone please beat them cause I'll call my cable operator and complain ab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missy Elliott, Lil' Kim and Eve(rappers who talk about nothing but being whores and sleeping with me

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Avril Lavigne (Ms. Dropped out of school)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Monica Lewinsky (gets her own show cause she's a fat ho? Gosh where do I sign up?)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Some other bitchy diva

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Akash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I have a poll and its pretty interesting. WHich of the following names above would you just want out and never heard from again? Someone who gets too much air time, but obviously are untalented and deserve none of it. Me- Jennifer Lopez!!! She is such an untalented piece of ass, I can't believe people like her. Gosh she is such a bitchy diva! She obviously after all these years couldn't make me believe a thing even if I have 80 senior women flashing me all at once. I remember Affleck used to be a cool guy who would joke around on people like Lopez. Now he's with Lopez and he's a quiet ass! Britney used to be but atleast she smarten up and realize people hated her and she left the spotlight for months now. J'LO has to be in the media no matter what!

J'LO- EVEN HER FAT ASS CAN'T SAVE YA- JUST GO AWAY!!!

Where is the 'Akash' option?

I know that she isn't up there but my vote is for Ja Rule, she is the worst diva of all, ha ha.

Hey Akash, as annoying as jlo is , you'd hit it if you could!

ill call that dumb ass valentino a wanna be diva he needs to crawl back into whetever hole he crawled out of

I vote for anna nicole.
how that dumb wench is still on tv..I dunno...she actually makes me sick..

She is a trainwreck, I watched the show a couple times that was enough for me.

there is some major negativity going on here :rolleyes:
j'lo is here to stay baby so :cheeky:

Monica lewenski by far come on ppl

hello people! John Basedow, the fitness celebrity with the videos Six Pack Abs and all of the rest of them.I get so sick of seeing his ass on television. First, he starts off saying how everyone can look like him. Mistake 1 Second, the exercises he performs in his videos are pussy. In fact he doesn't advocate bench press or incline because it puts too much pressure on his muscles, he always wants towork them independently(nothing wrong with that, be he never uses barbells). Mistake 2 And here's mistake 3, he's runs those commercials on just about every channel.You can't excape him! I hope he goes anyway real soon.He puts the soft in softcore.

Trump- owww cheap shot, i'll take it bro.

gr81- Damn right I would hit that ass. So would David Letterman, but he ain't gonna stop making fun of her. I mean what I'm pissed about is she thinks she this girl who acts like she still lives in the Bronx and is living on $100. Well she's not with all the crap she buys.

Let's face it- That dress she wore at the 2000 Academy Awards (that green one which showed major clevage) is what made her. She ass that's it. But she thinks she talented- that's why people bag on her.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree 100% wit u man, I am not exposed to her that much thou b/c I dont watch TV or listen to the radio, she is always in our face somehow. She ain't fine enough to always have her mug everywhere, how about showing trish stratus all day on TV, now I would be down with that!

Originally posted by Akash
Trump- owww cheap shot, i'll take it bro.

Just messin around, don't take me seriously :thumb:

Originally posted by sawheet
Monica lewenski by far come on ppl

I thought she did disappear! I haven't really heard much about her except for in tabloids. Otherwise, she's a no name now! Plus she sucks... really... she sucks! :lol:

Oh yeah, unless you live in her hometown, then you probably not only get the pleasure of reading about her but you get the pleasure of SEEING her! :barf: :hehe: :rofl: (She should move to Miami!)

Hey, why isn't Kuso on the list? :shrug:

:hehe:

Pretty much everyone you listed on there could go away and I wouldn't miss them.

I happen to like everyone lady on your list except for Monica Lewinsky.

Do you have a list of men you don't like or is it just women in general....i. e..."some other bitchy diva" in your poll?

:scratch:

Originally posted by lina
Do you have a list of men you don't like or is it just women in general....i. e..."some other bitchy diva" in your poll?

:scratch:
sounds like YOU should start a poll...Lina...

They are all pieces of ****

no kidding:laugh: seriously though How come John Basedow wasn't on this list? I mean, hasn't everyone seen him on television by now and are ready to wipe him off the face of the earth?:suicide:

IML Gear Cream!
I would much rather have the bowflex commercials and other stupid contraptions like dissapear before Basedow, at least he talks about how a diet is important to get lean, these other things are just a mockery of this sport, 6 weeks to a bigger this! 5 minutes a day and you look like this! it is all BS

Where's the option for "I wish Tony Soprano would take them all on a fishing trip?"

I seenothing wrong with J'Lo..nor do I have any issues with her ass:)

IMO I could do without the Williams sisters at times....Serena is just too damn scary for me...hehe I think she could crush me :eek: One more...Katie Holmes....is it just me are are we all getting tired of her fake smirky smiles....you're finished!

As for the guys....Steven Seagall...man that guy spells CHEESE all over him :haha:

Originally posted by gr81
I would much rather have the bowflex commercials and other stupid contraptions like dissapear before Basedow, at least he talks about how a diet is important to get lean, these other things are just a mockery of this sport, 6 weeks to a bigger this! 5 minutes a day and you look like this! it is all BS
After you have seen his commercials a billion times, you get tired of seeing him, nevertheless hearing about him. They broadcast it on ESPN, FOX, CNN, BET, MTV, VH1,and just about everyother channel out there.I do recognize that he has a good piece on cutting, but the exercises he performs are well "pussy" exercises.He's all about selling image, not training hardcore. I just can't see how someone could have respect for that man.
\\\As far as those machines u buy for home, like Bowflex, they aren't that bad.I would rather tell a person to join a gym though.

Can we add Hilary Clinton or Dianne Feinstein to the poll? I'd hate to water down my vote on the "some other" category.

soon to go Gray Davis!!!

Ok, this may have been mean of me. allow me to rephrase:
Why ever would such a lovely young girl find attractive traits or looks in such an unnecessary celebrity? :evil2:

better? :evil: :hehe:

Originally posted by oaktownboy
no kidding:laugh: seriously though How come John Basedow wasn't on this list? I mean, hasn't everyone seen him on television by now and are ready to wipe him off the face of the earth?:suicide:
basedow drives me nuts. he needs to go.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
I do recognize that he has a good piece on cutting, but the exercises he performs are well "pussy" exercises.He's all about selling image, not training hardcore. I just can't see how someone could have respect for that man.
\\\As far as those machines u buy for home, like Bowflex, they aren't that bad.I would rather tell a person to join a gym though.

Those machines are that bad, believe me. All those infomercials are a load of crap. I understand that he isn't performing power exercise on his programs and yes he is annoying, all I am saying is that you can't get mad at someone for not being a hardcore BB, otherwise you would be getting mad most of the time. I do wish he would go away thou

Back