• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

One and a half weeks left of this lean bulk cycle :(

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i just realized, i have a week and a few days left to bulk before i come off this blast, and cruise for 6weeks and then blast with the same thing again for my show. Im lucky, what im on now has all really short esters so i wont have to wait as long with my cruise before i hit the blast again. Z has really helped me out considerably throughout all of this. He took a chance with me at the beggining and id like to think ive done pretty damned good job so far. We decided that for my show prep cycle, we are doing the same thing, test prop and masteron at 100mg ED along with 4iu of Zs blue tops which are OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. Honestly, and no im not just saying this because im pretty sure we all know jon here speaks his mind,that this hgh is as good as the human grade i used a few years back. i constantly have a pump and my body is really starting to show the grainy paper thin tight skin. I cant wait for the 3rd month of it where you REALLLLY start to see the results, and the muscle growth gains.

I really wish i could workout, but as my ortho said.., if its feeling gimmicky, then dont even try and do it. today would have been delts and traps. i figure tomorrow ill make sure i get a good solid sleep tonight so when workout comes tomorrow, ill be ready to destroy legs and delts. In the mean time, I have been destroying my core...hehehe, i love doing abs. especially flutter kicks and front and side planks. Thats what ill be doing as soon as i get off here..

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!
:)
jon

Back