• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Poll- For Lina- Best looking man?

Akash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is for lina. I know she was asking for the guy you would just want to go away but to be honest I have no frickin clue except for maybe Freddie Prinze cause he just sucks so bad. So I posted for the ladies best looking male. i don't care but I think I got a good one for the guys tomorrow in my daily poll!

oops I forgot the poll. Oh well ladies can just post their favs weather its George Clooney or Brad Pitt or Russell Crowe, its the ladies thread.

Brad Pitt hands down over the other 2.

Hell no Mathew McCaughnehey, not sure how to spell, the hair, the eyes, the ACCENT!!!!!!!!!

VIN DIESEL without a doubt

See I have to say I have a tie between Vin and Mathew, vin, much better naked, mathew, his accet drives me wild :)

I vote me, but I'm prejudice.

:grin:

IML Gear Cream!
FADE!!!

I vote for my hunny... second to him.. I say George Clooney (for the face... but he's too short) Vin Diesel for the BOD!!!!!! Not into Brad Pitt... don't like blondes..... I like 'em BIG and dark!!!!!

I do like Matt's accent and the dimples...... but not as sexy as MY baby....

Back