• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which male to go away?????

Who needs to disappear?

• Carson Daly

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Fred Durst

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Puff Daddy, or P. Diddy or whoever he calls himself nowadays

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Ben Affleck

• Ashton Kutcher

• Justin Timberlake

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Colin Farrell

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The other guy who thinks he's God's gift.

• Total voters
I'm with ya JB.. Carson Daily is :barf:

Um I want to vote for Ben and Carson!!!!! Both make me :barf: :barf: :barf:

Kutcher is funny, keep him.

oh noo not puffy???? p papa diddy papa whatever He's great!!

Man I hate Affleck and Kutcher. Both used to be cool,but now no way. Both of them avoid the press now and are cheap girlie-boys who give in to their girlfriends demands. Jennifer and Demi have placed a curse for sure.

She is on punked now even? Oh brother, they are really that serious huh, heh.

IML Gear Cream!
damn, its too hard to pick just one.

The thing with Carson is that he has hit like 90% of the top hottie actresses and music chicks aver the last few years youhave to give him some props for that right?

no, because he just annoys the crap out of me. and he is not that good looking and his personality reminds me of one of my parents trying to be "with it" as they say.

Ahhhhh good point he is annoying and does seem like he is trying to hard to be down with everyone. That show he has on NBC I think is pretty darn stupid.......OK i think Daley should go now.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
oh noo not puffy???? p papa diddy papa whatever He's great!!

Please tell me you are being sarcastic OAK, please. If you are serious and you like Pdiddy I will lose all respect for you forever. Fuck that bitch, I can't wait to run into him someday I swear to god.

couldn't u tell the sarcastic tone?
"p papa diddy papa whatever"

Luckily for me we don't get MTV in Canada (we get MuchMusic) so no annoying Carson Daily. So I don't know why he's annoying. You know who's annoying. If you watch wrestling, even occasionally like I do, half those guys are annoying. Like Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Undertaker they all suck and are damn annoying, escipally when their trying to act! I only like Booker T, Chris Jericho and Mattattiude.

oh my, I don't even know who these guys are...

I'm with OD on this one. I think we're showing our age.

it's alright Captain I'm 18 and I don't know who most of them are either!:scratch:

IML Gear Cream!
gr81 said:
Please tell me you are being sarcastic OAK, please. If you are serious and you like Pdiddy I will lose all respect for you forever. Fuck that bitch, I can't wait to run into him someday I swear to god.

Pdiddy is on that comercial for the "one.org" help website. The site that you use you voice to fight poverty or whatever. At the same time he runs sweatshops for his clothes. What a fucking hypocrite. Jesus.

BigDyl said:
Pdiddy is on that comercial for the "one.org" help website. The site that you use you voice to fight poverty or whatever. At the same time he runs sweatshops for his clothes. What a fucking hypocrite. Jesus.

but at least he tries, carson daly got my vote

Back