• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can i get a decent workout out of this equipment?

firebat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have an olympic bar with enough free weights, a barbell with free weights, a bench, and a bike for cardio. is this enough to get a decent workout out of my bis, tris, back, shoulders, and legs(bike)?

I would get a pair of olympic dumbells where you can change the weight on them. With that and all the equiptment you have your in business. You can work the entir body with what you have.

yea i have a short bar with those stopper things. i just dont have any fancy cables or anything

don't need anything fancy. You can get a great workout with that equiptment. However if you still have some room to spare and have some money to burn, a squat rack would be a good idea.

you can get started with that equipment, however, as you progress you'll need different exercises to challenge your muscles and make them grow...
Which means buying better equpment or joining a gym.

gyms around here are around 50 a month...is that a normal price? does anyone have a bowflex or something similar that is just as good as a gym?

My local YMCA is $15 a month and has a KICKASS new weight room.

Back