• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Ripped and Keeping the muscle

Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys, Im kinda still a newbie.

Ive been doing Bodybuilding for a year now and i am still learning new stuff all the time. I have had some success in the time ive been working out as i used to be 10 stone 5, and im now 12 stone 8. My bodyfat was originally 17 % and now is 18 %. i am roughly 172 cm tall and im male. My Goal is to get to 12-15% bodyfat without losing any of the muscle ive built up.

My Current Diet... or lack of, is:

2 Eggs with 2 slices of bread at 9 AM,
A Caffeine Drink During Training at 1PM,
A Protein Milkshake After Training (0.5L) 3PM,
A Main Meal such as Meat and potatoes, pasta, stir fries... at 6PM,
Something for a snack such a bag of nuts about 9PM
Some Ceral or Toast Before Bed at 11PM
And at several points through the day i may drink coke or low calorie fizzy water.

Does my diet need Major Changes or is it just more intense cardio sessions i need

Thanx

Yes, it does need MAJOR CHANGES

meal 1 - more egg whites, say 6, and 1 yolk, go for old fashioned oatmeal, skip that bread...make sure the oats are not instant...throw in some ground turkey with the eggs...

meal 2 - don't use milk with your protein shakes..use water and some fruit, like strawberries...for fat, you can use heavy cream or flax.

meal 3 - fish or chicken here...sweet potatoes and maybe an occaisional baked potato..NO, i repeat, NO PASTA!! also, include green veggies and some fat source too...

Meal 4 -how about another protein shake?

Meal 5 - NO CEREAL OR BREAD, especially this late in the day!!!! try another chicken breast or some tuna..or even some cottage cheese....

Back