• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oily waste

Josh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, firstable let me apologize for asking this if this makes some of you uncomfortable.

I have recently experienced, when I go to toilet, I find that my waste is oily. Sometimes the oils seem to be quite a lot that I have to soap my buts. I experienced this around mid last week, and then after 1-2 days it stopped. Then a few days ago it started again, this time for more days. My current diet is quite high in fat, and I do add and drink olive oil to accomodate this (mixing with protein drink, put on vegetables, or just drink 1 spoon). I am not sure whether this is a temporary digestive problem, or is it because of taking so much olive oil, or maybe some other reasons outside diet.

Should any of you have any help for me, I would really appreciate it, because this is getting very inconvinience for me. Thank you.

- Josh

Only take in about 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil or flax per day with food.

Thanks for your reply, GR81.

But isn't drinking olive oil the same as mixing it with protein shake or putting it on top of vegetable/salad? How else then should I consume olive oil?

- Josh

No it is not the same thing. It needs to be eaten with some fiber and solid foods or it will act as a laxative and make you go to the bathroom often and have the symptoms you are having. It can be miixed with a protein shake but you should still try to have some fiber in the shake if the particular brand you are using does not contain any. Just add small pieces of fruit like blue berries, apples or strawberries.
Or eat a small piece of whole wheat bread with a small amount of olive oil poured on it.

Thanks OceanDude, so that's the solution, that olive oil should always be consumed with some fibers! Okay, I'll modify my diet to accomodate this.

- Josh

Back