• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PowerLifting Training

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have any questions regarding how to setup a powerlifting training cycle? Why certain equipment is used? Why certain lifts are performed differently?

lets hear any of your questions?!?

Yes I do I have bought a squat rack for home use I didnt like squatting at 24hour fitness I work out mostly in my garage now but how is a typical month workout I think I overthink it. As of now I max about 315 and my squat is horrible maybe 295 parrelel I front squat sometimes. I have been lifting my whole life but have taken lots of time off throughout for injuries or being a lazy fat ass. Sorry for rambling but how would a guy with a home gym go about being a powerlifter. I want to be muscular and have lower fat percentage but I dont care about being ripped to shreds. If I do thats great but I really just want to be all around strongman

Perform the lifts. Deadlifts, squats, bench press and pull-ups. Heavy weights!

Roger that now I have have been doing push pull splits with one day off 3 workout days 1 off and back to 3 so heavy the first 3 then light the next 3 just asking cause I always go heavy all the time then I get some sort of injury that gets worse when I push through it probably shitty genes or lack of sleep due to rotating shifts which definetly screw me up but it pays the bills thanks for any help I read alot on routines and such on internet never signed up and posted until recently have learned a incredible amount on here so thanks just cant stop from getting injured once I get to my max lift especially bench then all goes to shit i get unmotivated when injured and cant perform my favorite lift so I think powerlifting can strengthen me all around to help from being prone to injury

Ok I did some more research on this site and found west side training so I googled it and found westside barbell training template so I will have that a go for a while. Will keep records and see how much stronger I get Thanks

I haven't studied the Westside method thoroughly but I know its produced results. Rotating shifts and the impact it has on your sleep schedule can be a nightmare (pun intended, lol). Good luck. Wish you the best.

Back